• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JDBC567 #1 Posted 05 August 2020 - 10:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2186 battles
  • [13RT]

Something is wrong.

The end of the world is near!!!

The greens are actually communicating and listening to other players!!!

I ask the team to follow me and everyone follows!

Someone asks them to fall back and they listen!

The green team is playing smart!

And by smart mean focus fire, sidescraping, playing to the strengths of their tanks etc and not just following a player who calls a direction

Did I miss something?(I have been playing with pc and blitz on the EU server for quite some time)

This wasn't the case a few weeks ago.

TnkDztroyer #2 Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:58 AM

Captain

• 10 battles
Everything depends on the team we get. Whether we win or lose, whether they listen or not, whether the team is full on nubs or not, etc., I don't think anything has really changed. We just get runs of good or bad teams form time to time. But I could be wrong and maybe something has changed.  :unsure:

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..  

JDBC567 #3 Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2186 battles
  • [13RT]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 06 August 2020 - 01:58 PM, said:

Everything depends on the team we get. Whether we win or lose, whether they listen or not, whether the team is full on nubs or not, etc., I don't think anything has really changed. We just get runs of good or bad teams form time to time. But I could be wrong and maybe something has changed.  :unsure:

I've never got a good run in terms of teams.

_RB_33_ #4 Posted 21 August 2020 - 11:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 28218 battles
  • [101AS]

So rather than create another thread, I'll just use this thread to share videos of teamwork I have been happy and fortunate enough to witness or be a part of.

That being said, teamwork shouldn't be celebrated as much since its supposed to be part of the game... But at the rate a lot of players, especially the newer ones tend to go rambo and yolo... 

And so without further delay, here's a video of everyone in the team doing their bit without the trashtalk:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users