Pinned Posts (attn pls mods)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10 battles
I notice some of the pinned posts haven't had replies for years, so I'm thinking maybe they could be removed, or archived or whatever happens, and some more current long threads pinned, such as the thread "Post Your Mastery Games? Also, could we please have a thread like they have on the other forums for forumers who we saw in a game or played with? 

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..  

TnkDztroyer #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10 battles
I had Erwin on the green team in his T1 on Himmelsdorf yesterday. He was naughty tho and ignored the call to go with the team to the tracks.  :)

__iTATi__ #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4323 battles
  • [ABOTS]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 29 July 2020 - 05:01 AM, said:

I had Erwin on the green team in his T1 on Himmelsdorf yesterday. He was naughty tho and ignored the call to go with the team to the tracks.  :)

Probably because he was confident that he could deal with the oppo HT(s). If the HT was not there, the T1 ismobile Enough to flank quickly. 

Going the same way is not always the best course of action. 

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10 battles
Yeah, but if all the reds had gone that way he would have been toast! If all our team goes tracks, and the reds aren't there, the team can push around behind the reds. (if that makes sense)

Elite911 #5 Posted 29 July 2020 - 01:46 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 172 battles
  • [B2DV]

Done. Cleared up some pinned posts and pinned the Post Your Mastery Games. Feel free to report any other posts you may consider to be pinned and I'll have a look into it.

Could you please link those threads about: "Also, could we please have a thread like they have on the other forums for forumers who we saw in a game or played with?

I've also moved the thread to off-topic since we don't really have a forum suggestion subforum.

~Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users