How to download replays

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Don_joshua_Anil #1 Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:26 PM

Private

• 3272 battles

Hey,i need to start a channel about wotb replay,but im a bad player so i nedd other players replay,can anyone tell me how to download them,

Aky_Seargent #2 Posted 06 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

Sergeant

• 1770 battles
You would have to record your screen. There are many third party apps that can help with this.

"If you can, shoot at the rear, if you can't, shoot at the side. Don't bother with the front." 

- US Army General

Currently a noob in the EU server (EU Server ID - TheMonk_74)

__iTATi__ #3 Posted 06 June 2020 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 4323 battles

View PostDon_joshua_Anil, on 05 June 2020 - 02:26 PM, said:

Hey,i need to start a channel about wotb replay,but im a bad player so i nedd other players replay,can anyone tell me how to download them,

You can download replays directly from WOTInspector. The issue is that you may have trouble playing them on your device. Firstly, any replays created on a previous version of Blitz will not work. Secondly, even if the replay was created on the current version of Blitz, you may get errors; I play Windows version, so cannot watch replays from iOS or Android devices. 

So, your best bet would be to ask people to send you their own replays that they have already recorded using screen recording software. Problem with that is, why would somebody go to to the trouble of screen recording a replay? Probably because they want to post their replay on their own channels. They may still be happy for you to have them though - who knows.

thatwarguy #4 Posted 07 June 2020 - 04:34 AM

Sergeant

• 5309 battles
  • [774TH]
If you wanna start a replay channel then one of my replays have to be in there :B.

"GG"  - thatwarguy, In-Game Chat, Encounter/Supremacy/Rating Battle, World of Tanks Blitz.

I love heavies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users