How to turn off unzoom effect ! it makes me dizzy and headache

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

_IRONHEART_ #1 Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:34 AM

Private

• 134 battles

Dear WG and gamer friends, i just new to WOT Blitz because of Asia server WOT freeze and lag so often (almosty 1 moths premium waste because of lag).

So, i want to ask in WOTb, when we zoom in and shoot the enemy. the zoome screen immediatly show up and we can see enemy clearly, after the shoot, we zoom out, but the zoom out seem like an effect, it slowly turn from zoom screen to our tank, 

That effect make me so dizzy, really headache after 2 hours play this game. In WOT i can normally play for 1 day witout problem.

Can WG turn this effect off.

Thanks you,

Newb179 #2 Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 9395 battles
  • [CPU]
You play on PC or touchscreen? On PC turn auto aim off. You can manually zoom with the scroll wheel. On touchscreen device you can try auto aim with button.

Edited by Newb179, 03 June 2020 - 10:11 AM.

_IRONHEART_ #3 Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

Private

• 134 battles

i play on PC, i turn off the autozoom already. how to say, we have zoom in and zoom out, when i see enemy, i zoom to him by scroll the wheel mouse, i mean the first sceen is my tank, the zoom screen is enemy with bigger image, 1st step is ok, but after the shoot or turn off the zoom, the zoom exit process is some kind of moving screen make me so headache. i just want zoom in or zoom out have no effect, just zoom, in and out fast, 

sorry for my facking english, i event cant say clearly what i want to say ! OMFG. maybe should record video

Newb179 #4 Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9395 battles
  • [CPU]

Okay, I think I got what you were trying to say. The zooming out graphics is not smooth. Can't help you with that. Maybe put a suggestion on their discord channel seeing wargaming depreciate the forums. At least you can vent your complaint to the global player base, not just the Asian players LOL.

Another thought, what's your monitor refresh rate? Might be a mismatch between the game client 60 fps (or so they say) and your monitor.

Edited by Newb179, 03 June 2020 - 12:07 PM.

Aky_Seargent #5 Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

Sergeant

• 1529 battles

View Post_IRONHEART_, on 03 June 2020 - 01:34 PM, said:

Dear WG and gamer friends, i just new to WOT Blitz because of Asia server WOT freeze and lag so often (almosty 1 moths premium waste because of lag).

So, i want to ask in WOTb, when we zoom in and shoot the enemy. the zoome screen immediatly show up and we can see enemy clearly, after the shoot, we zoom out, but the zoom out seem like an effect, it slowly turn from zoom screen to our tank, 

That effect make me so dizzy, really headache after 2 hours play this game. In WOT i can normally play for 1 day witout problem.

Can WG turn this effect off.

Thanks you,

Happened with me too. I usually take a break for 10 minutes so that I don't pass out.. 

"If you can, shoot at the rear, if you can't, shoot at the side. Don't bother with the front." 

- US Army General

Currently a SUPERUNICUM in the EU server(EU Server ID - TheMonk_74)

thatwarguy #6 Posted 04 June 2020 - 05:20 AM

Sergeant

• 1650 battles
  • [LIONS]

View Post_IRONHEART_, on 03 June 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

Dear WG and gamer friends, i just new to WOT Blitz

Welcome to WoTB, and to the forums, you can refer to the above answers to solve your problem, Happy Tanking ;).

"GG"  - thatwarguy, In-Game Chat, Encounter/Supremacy/Rating Battle, World of Tanks Blitz.

(Wait... I'm a unicum now?) (I have a 20% winrate in Tier 8 LMAO)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users