Login troubles after the update

Login Update Connection problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jWehrw0lf #1 Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:26 AM

Corporal

• 4617 battles
  • [J442G]
After the last update I experienced a lot of troubles with logging in. At the beginning the “Connecting...” and “Synchronizing data...” screen is now can hang for a long time without any sign of progress. Even if it sometimes goes to the main menu after a long time I can’t start the battle. When I click on “Battle” button it starts spinning the blitz icon without starting the battle. I deleted the game and installed it from scratch, rebooted the iPad, checked the internet connection and router. Everything works fine with other applications and games. But now whenever I try to launch the WoT since the last update it is the same bad issue.

Aky_Seargent #2 Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:27 AM

Sergeant

• 1618 battles

Happened with me too before the update and after the update. Reentering the credentials fixed it for me, no idea why

"If you can, shoot at the rear, if you can't, shoot at the side. Don't bother with the front." 

- US Army General

Currently a UNICUM in the EU server(Formerly a SUPERUNICUM) (EU Server ID - TheMonk_74)

jWehrw0lf #3 Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

Corporal

• 4617 battles
  • [J442G]

View PostAky_Seargent, on 26 May 2020 - 06:27 AM, said:

Happened with me too before the update and after the update. Reentering the credentials fixed it for me, no idea why

You mean log out and log in? 

__iTATi__ #4 Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4323 battles
  • [ABOTS]

I am not familier with iOS but had similar issues on PC. I would go to task manager, expand the WOTBlitz task and then right click to end the Runtime process within it. The next time i log in, its fine.

Perhaps there is some way to shutdown the background process on iOS?

Aky_Seargent #5 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

Sergeant

• 1618 battles

View PostjWehrw0lf, on 29 May 2020 - 12:47 PM, said:

You mean log out and log in? 

Nope, it had auto entered the credentials for me, dont know how.... i re-entered them myself, that fixed it....

View Post__iTATi__, on 29 May 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

I am not familier with iOS but had similar issues on PC. I would go to task manager, expand the WOTBlitz task and then right click to end the Runtime process within it. The next time i log in, its fine.

Perhaps there is some way to shutdown the background process on iOS?

I also play on PC, doing that also fixed it for me. On iOS, it might need a hacker or an experienced programmer to do that.... I would submit a support ticket...  Maybe you should too

Edited by Aky_Seargent, 29 May 2020 - 10:19 AM.

"If you can, shoot at the rear, if you can't, shoot at the side. Don't bother with the front." 

- US Army General

Currently a UNICUM in the EU server(Formerly a SUPERUNICUM) (EU Server ID - TheMonk_74)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users