Get the Tiger 1 or stay and get churchill 7/ M6/ Jackson.

Tiger 1 tier 7 Tier 6

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

thatwarguy #21 Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:07 PM

Sergeant

• 1786 battles
  • [LIONS]
I'm a f2p type of player.

"GG"  - thatwarguy, In-Game Chat, Encounter/Supremacy/Rating Battle, World of Tanks Blitz.

(What happened to tier 4? I need more seals to club in my Tier 5!) (I'm a fookin' unicum in my BDR and T1 Heavy.)

Aky_Seargent #22 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:25 PM

Sergeant

• 1618 battles
I love mobile tanks, like the Hellcat. Just got to flank em and do some cod... Even though they have tissue paper for armor

"If you can, shoot at the rear, if you can't, shoot at the side. Don't bother with the front." 

- US Army General

Currently a UNICUM in the EU server(Formerly a SUPERUNICUM) (EU Server ID - TheMonk_74)

thatwarguy #23 Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:29 AM

Sergeant

• 1786 battles
  • [LIONS]
this thread is useless now, I already made my choice, new posts will no longer be acknowledged.

"GG"  - thatwarguy, In-Game Chat, Encounter/Supremacy/Rating Battle, World of Tanks Blitz.

(What happened to tier 4? I need more seals to club in my Tier 5!) (I'm a fookin' unicum in my BDR and T1 Heavy.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users