Is WG even there?

ping server update 6.10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sofat_01_R #1 Posted 08 May 2020 - 02:20 PM

Private

• 35531 battles
  • [MAS]

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting on the forums. Usually i just read posts and never engaged thru replies. 

Anyways, whats the problem with the lags? Noticed it a few days back after the 6.10 update but only affects rating battles. however, it got worse and now affects random battles as well. its really annoying when you just want a quick game for missions or pushing on ratings.

does the problem involves the wg servers and is there any solutions that i can do on my end?

Moved to General Error Discussions.

~Elite911.

__iTATi__ #2 Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4323 battles
  • [ABOTS]

View PostSofat_01_R, on 08 May 2020 - 02:20 PM, said:

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting on the forums. Usually i just read posts and never engaged thru replies. 

Anyways, whats the problem with the lags? Noticed it a few days back after the 6.10 update but only affects rating battles. however, it got worse and now affects random battles as well. its really annoying when you just want a quick game for missions or pushing on ratings.

does the problem involves the wg servers and is there any solutions that i can do on my end?

Can you explain your lags a bit more?

Since the update, I have had some weird problems.

First off, the initial few battles after I log in are slow to load - sometimes dont get into battle for the first 30 seconds of it. This seems to improve after a few battles and eventually I will get to see the full battle counter. 

Another weird problem is that I have to set my graphics and other settings each time I load the client. This never used to happen. When i load the game and play a battle - my graphics are suddenly all set to maximum. I have to go in and manually configure everything again as my device is not really good enough for highest settings (although it runs). In settings i also discovered that it turned my battle recordings off, change my mouse sensitivity and others. This is annoying as I have to do all this each time I decide to play.

Then there is the lags, which themself are weird. My ping counter does not change or display any lags. It all looks good at 40-60 with my FPS sitting nicely at 60. But there are lags, even though it doesnt show them on the counter. They are not huge but definitely noticeable. its just that they do not show in the counter either as a ping increase or packet loss. 

Sofat_01_R #3 Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:04 PM

Private

• 35531 battles
  • [MAS]

View Post__iTATi__, on 09 May 2020 - 02:46 PM, said:

Can you explain your lags a bit more?

Since the update, I have had some weird problems.

First off, the initial few battles after I log in are slow to load - sometimes dont get into battle for the first 30 seconds of it. This seems to improve after a few battles and eventually I will get to see the full battle counter. 

Another weird problem is that I have to set my graphics and other settings each time I load the client. This never used to happen. When i load the game and play a battle - my graphics are suddenly all set to maximum. I have to go in and manually configure everything again as my device is not really good enough for highest settings (although it runs). In settings i also discovered that it turned my battle recordings off, change my mouse sensitivity and others. This is annoying as I have to do all this each time I decide to play.

Then there is the lags, which themself are weird. My ping counter does not change or display any lags. It all looks good at 40-60 with my FPS sitting nicely at 60. But there are lags, even though it doesnt show them on the counter. They are not huge but definitely noticeable. its just that they do not show in the counter either as a ping increase or packet loss. 

yep, experienced the same problem as with your lag issues. my ping read sits around 30-60 but there is noticeable lag.

i dont seem to experience any problems with the battles loads and graphics settings though

Cyril_Roy #4 Posted 10 May 2020 - 01:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 13065 battles
  • [WART]

I ve has ping and packet probs too since update.

sent a ticket to WG this morning

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users