Cannot ping to login.wotblitz.asia

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AcidE #1 Posted 07 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 30604 battles
  • [MAS]

Lag issues everyday and never fixed. And now THIS? do you devs intentionally disable it so we can't show prove that lag come from wotblitz server? i'm losing my patience

Moved to General Error Discussions

~Elite911.

wgreed

Newb179 #2 Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9544 battles
  • [CPU]
Usually pingplotter shows the problem on my ISP side, like last weekend. Sometimes during a battle ping suddenly spikes and packet losses galore.
Maybe you have excellent ISP that is very dependable. But pingplotter or something similar should show where's the problem.
Oh, I also recommend testmy.net to check your ISP speed and latency. Their latency check is awesome, since it test many server location around the world at once. Pingplotter may show 50 to 60 ms to login.wotblitz.asia, but testmy.net shows their Singapore server was 150 to 400 ms.

ankitgusai19 #3 Posted 08 May 2020 - 05:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 55570 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postaazim, on 07 May 2020 - 08:25 PM, said:

Lag issues everyday and never fixed. And now THIS? do you devs intentionally disable it so we can't show prove that lag come from wotblitz server? i'm losing my patience

Here in India, it is heavily dependant on carriers. Vodaphone, for example, has abysmal ping and package drop rate in my country. I have airtel as secondary sim and the ping is absolutely normal. Now, this has been like this for 3 months.

ping on my optical wifi : 70-90
Airtel : 120-180 (with intermittent package lose once a day or so)
Vodaphone: 250-400 package drop 5-10%

Ttracerouter doesn't work on Vodaphone most of the days, if it works on some day the packages are relayed through TATA comm(a different Indian backbone) to a german based ISP to Hongkong to SG.

I believe the issue isn't particularly with WG but rather the location SG. A lot of Indian subcontinent ISPs uses shared undersea cable and it has to do with them peaking their allocated bandwidth. Once this happens these ISPs have different types of algo at place to give priority to different types of packages(streaming service gets hit first I believe).

I recommend using a different ISP, try googling what backbone they use before investing anything.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 08 May 2020 - 05:17 AM.

Cyril_Roy #4 Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 13065 battles
  • [WART]

Cannot trace the login.wotblitz.asia either.

what s the matter ? Any chance to get help feom admin? 

Cyril_Roy #5 Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 13065 battles
  • [WART]
Time to send a ticket to wg lads

Elite911 #6 Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:18 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 175 battles
  • [B2DV]

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in this. I've found out the address has been changed:

The addresses for diagnostics have been changed and depend on the cluster on which you are playing. Currently, the addresses are as follows:
login0.wotblitz.asia (if you play on SG_P1 server)
login1.wotblitz.asia (if you play on SG_P2 server)
login2.wotblitz.asia (if you play on SG_P3 server)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

jWehrw0lf #7 Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:32 AM

Corporal

• 5029 battles
  • [J442G]
I wanted to ask why there is no option to choose the server manually? For example I noticed that for me SG1 and SG3 work way better than SG2. For example the loss can be up to 10% and when it switches to SG1 or SG1 it has 0%. The thing is that to switch to another server I need to log out and in several times. And it’s more like random blind choices. Why don’t use the manual choice like with regions?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users