I don't know what's fun in this anymore.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Roxzetto #1 Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:05 AM

Corporal

• 9795 battles
  • [PRDS]

To the point,

Win or lose, it's all the same. Losing feels so instantly, winning is the same. It's really hard for me to feel the flow of battle, there are no tactics anymore. I feel like we're just: go here together, if not then die, insta-lose -- or if the enemy team is less cooperative than our own team, we will insta win. 

That's pretty much how I feel about this game, no fun, it's sad. Everyone is just blindly chasing that cool looking stat, and they do it over and over. Once that stat reaches a point where it can be "flexed", the person begins the flex the hell out of his stat by acting like boss and thinking his tactic works best. And if the "noobs" won't follow, they're forever garbage.

I hate those claims about: "You need to battle like 694202382729 times so you can be worthy in higher tier matches." Man, heck that! Players got their tanks, and they struggled for it (or at least paid or wait for the luck to give them a tier 8 from the crate).The battle button is there, floating around -- what makes you think that they don't deserve clicking that? You think their presence makes you lose? Maybe yes, and no. If you can just be cooperative and listen each other you can probably win, or at least not getting insta-lose.

We lack coordination, trust, and tolerance. Because we believe that what we do is the hardest thing ever that everyone else are just duck chicks that should line up with us. And if they don't, we just tell them to uninstall. Probably they did uninstall, leaving the most toxic, elitshit, statflexing players behind ruining the whole playerbase so that everyone can be pros. Pros that does the same thing all over again.

I'm nowhere near perfect, battles are sometimes frustrating, I personally don't get why I should be frustrated, it's just a game. I've said terrible things, yes I did. I apologize for that. I know some of you can't accept that this game is just a game, I'm sorry if you feel that way. But in every competitive game, toxicity is inevitable. Sometimes, we just got to man up and face it. Yet, is that all we can do? Man up? Just man up, be stronger, and be a real man who can boss around? No, not like that. In my opinion, the true way to "man up" this kind of thing, is to try to be nice and cooperative no matter how bad it already is.

That's all I have in mind today, in this April Fool's day (ha).

TL;DR : Let's try to be decent.

And thanks for reading my... "whines"? Have a nice day, stay at home, and keep clean.

Inclination for Iteration

JamesJoyce2 #2 Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:11 PM

Private

• 268 battles
  • [TGM_7]

Don't be shy to express yourself! It's pretty much how I feel about the game lately, and why I did not play for a while. Even let go a week of premium account (on several actually) go to waste.

I basically only play events, because then at least it seem to be a goal or I can gather motivation. Or let's be frank, it seems worth the trouble and frustration playing a game that broke bit by bit.

Sometimes I rant in the game chat... because it is unbearable to watch what is going on. Either a game is tactical which needs some discipline and consideration of everyone involved, OR, it is just fun and leisure - either results do not really matter, or it is highly competitive and about becoming better and better. But if there is a wild and unpredictable mix of players of all skill levels and motivations, it HAS TO BE chaotic and frustrating for either, although in different ways.

It's pretty screwed up.... 

Edited by JamesJoyce2, 01 April 2020 - 12:11 PM.

ZIGZAGZ #3 Posted 05 April 2020 - 02:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 30780 battles
  • [KILLS]
You might get a reaction if you posted on reddit WOTBlitz or something. This forum is dead.

anonym_1OieutwuKgAW #4 Posted 13 October 2020 - 08:22 PM

Corporal

• 0 battles
Well, this is more likely a domino chain, and maybe update 5.5 is also the cause. They removed some tanks which means newbies could reach tier X faster, and they are selling a lot of premium tanks on higher tiers meaning that unskilled/unexperienced players can just buy and play at tier VIII-X, causing pros to get mad and judge peoples by stats and it spreads. A lot of players stopped playing and some of them are creating a new account and trying to get high stats to flex them. Kinda disappointing for a game rated for 12+, kids are just copying that kind of behavior. I've met some 9-12 years old kids and they are extremely toxic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users