2 v 5 battle (screenshots enclosed)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

erwin10001 #1 Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:13 PM

Captain

• 45821 battles
  • [NETS]

This is what happens when your platoonmate is a pro. Its a privilege to platoon and learn from such good players. Its Hammertime!

ZIGZAGZ #2 Posted 18 February 2020 - 01:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 29883 battles
  • [KILLS]

View Posterwin10001, on 17 February 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

This is what happens when your platoonmate is a pro. Its a privilege to platoon and learn from such good players. Its Hammertime!

He's been inviting me on a couple of his platoon runs recently. I normally don't platoon unless for mission, but nowadays when he invites, i just play. His play style very much suits me. We can go 20 wins in a row very easily. I tend to deal lots of damage, and he supports me very well matching my aggression. Very delicious. 

I've platooned with you a couple times too Erwin and I realised, we're kinda opposite and thus don't really work out lol.

I rush a lot, you hold back more. I trade a lot of hp, you tend to conserve yours. I'm more crazy, you're more peaceful lol. Sometimes opposites attract, and platoons work out even with different people. But you and I never seem to have the same timing lol.

Long story short, platoons work best when you find someone that complements your style. Looks like Hammertime does a darn good job of blending in with whatever team he's in though.

Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 18 February 2020 - 01:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users