Update 6.8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:46 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

An Ancient Land of Heroic Battles

Centuries ago, this idyllic locale was bustling with life. But now, it lies in ruin, the Mediterranean sun kissing the white stone that witnessed epic battles glorified in song. Welcome to Hellas, a map that always has room for herculean feats!

Full news text

BossArdnutz #2 Posted 01 March 2020 - 11:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• 23836 battles
  • [DERPU]
I quite like Hellas.

I still find that the T92E1 and Sheridan are a terrible influence on the game. The side with the better US light wins, and sometimes you get 2 of them on one side and none on the other, and I've never seen the side with none win a game.

Is not even the missiles, it's the ridiculous pen, shell velocity, accuracy and alpha on their APCR ammo.

__GetFunked__ #3 Posted 10 March 2020 - 03:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 7277 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostBossArdnutz, on 01 March 2020 - 11:06 PM, said:

I quite like Hellas.

I still find that the T92E1 and Sheridan are a terrible influence on the game. The side with the better US light wins, and sometimes you get 2 of them on one side and none on the other, and I've never seen the side with none win a game.

Is not even the missiles, it's the ridiculous pen, shell velocity, accuracy and alpha on their APCR ammo.

Hellas is one of those maps where all going the same way is not the preferred tactic in my view. Because it presents so many cross map firing opportunities, it pays to split up more. I love playing MTs on that map as they are best suited to getting around, relocating and providing support. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users