Jump to content


Smasher Crates


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:28 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

"I know what ya thinking. Should i buy six crates, or maybe only five? So ya gotta ask yourself.. do ya feel lucky? Well do ya!" :teethhappy:

(with apologies to Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry)*

 

Anyone gambling for it? how much will you spend? I'm seeing a lot of them in games.

 

*https://www.youtube....h?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM :popcorn:


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


Newb179 #2 Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:25 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7883 battles
  • 186
  • [CPU]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2018
Bought the 6+2 containers and got it on the 1st one. Wallet Warrior and noobing forever FTW!!!

ScooterH8ter #3 Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:08 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 600 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    12-27-2019
5% drop no thanks. I prefer to have my money to use elsewhere.

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostNewb179, on 16 January 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

Bought the 6+2 containers and got it on the 1st one. Wallet Warrior and noobing forever FTW!!!

 

so that's like $40 in real money. hmmmm..  Well at least u got the tank


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


TnkDztroyer #5 Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:06 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostSalted_Porg, on 16 January 2020 - 06:08 PM, said:

5% drop no thanks. I prefer to have my money to use elsewhere.

 

me too. and they say you may get "up to" 25 boosters, 30 certificates, etc., So in fact you may only get a few of them.


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


Newb179 #6 Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7883 battles
  • 186
  • [CPU]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2018

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 16 January 2020 - 05:02 PM, said:

 

so that's like $40 in real money. hmmmm..  Well at least u got the tank

I got the gold from Christmas event so about $10.



TnkDztroyer #7 Posted 17 January 2020 - 01:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019
Ah ok, so not so much then.

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


DieWithYourBootsOn #8 Posted 20 January 2020 - 02:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6328 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    08-10-2019

Nice intro, I like it.

BTW, you're right, they overbuffed the Leo in Tier 5 - it's the new KV-1. Hope they shift that back some soon.



NocturnZing #9 Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:50 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8663 battles
  • 127
  • [NZ]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2017

View PostDieWithYourBootsOn, on 20 January 2020 - 02:12 AM, said:

Nice intro, I like it.

BTW, you're right, they overbuffed the Leo in Tier 5 - it's the new KV-1. Hope they shift that back some soon.


they wont, if they had brains it wouldn't be over buffed in the first place.



erwin10001 #10 Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:14 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 45088 battles
  • 1,081
  • [NETS]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

Leo is just nice, needs a penetration buff, but otherwise, its an ok tank.

 

If they nerf Leo, I'll just create T1 heavy platoon which will be OP if Leo is nerfed. 

 

Because of MM, if you have a T1 heavy platoon, it doesn't mean that the other team will have 2 x tier 5 heavy. They might only have 1 x tier 4 heavy, for example. That's actually why T1 heavy is more OP... high chance you won't meet a red team with 2 x tier 5 HT.



Lord_Melchett #11 Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 36924 battles
  • 442
  • [1914]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2016

View Posterwin10001, on 20 January 2020 - 07:14 AM, said:

Leo is just nice, needs a penetration buff, but otherwise, its an ok tank.

 

If they nerf Leo, I'll just create T1 heavy platoon which will be OP if Leo is nerfed. 

 

Because of MM, if you have a T1 heavy platoon, it doesn't mean that the other team will have 2 x tier 5 heavy. They might only have 1 x tier 4 heavy, for example. That's actually why T1 heavy is more OP... high chance you won't meet a red team with 2 x tier 5 HT.


 Agree.   Even if the reds have a tier 5 heavy platoon, the T1 platoon is OP.  That's assuming that the T1 Heavy drivers have the basic skills to keep their fronts pointed at the enemies ...



aazim #12 Posted 20 January 2020 - 08:05 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 25311 battles
  • 329
  • [_404]
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016

View Posterwin10001, on 20 January 2020 - 07:14 AM, said:

Leo is just nice, needs a penetration buff, but otherwise, its an ok tank.

 

If they nerf Leo, I'll just create T1 heavy platoon which will be OP if Leo is nerfed. 

 

Because of MM, if you have a T1 heavy platoon, it doesn't mean that the other team will have 2 x tier 5 heavy. They might only have 1 x tier 4 heavy, for example. That's actually why T1 heavy is more OP... high chance you won't meet a red team with 2 x tier 5 HT.

 

Yep we leo pen to be buffed asap. T1 is op bcoz it is quite mobile with op armor. That space side armor absorb most of fully aimed shots. 



TnkDztroyer #13 Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:42 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostDieWithYourBootsOn, on 20 January 2020 - 12:12 PM, said:

Nice intro, I like it.

BTW, you're right, they overbuffed the Leo in Tier 5 - it's the new KV-1. Hope they shift that back some soon.

 

Why do they make these mistakes?? the Leo was bufffed too much, and the KV1 was nerfed too much. You would think with all their resources, and their test team, they would be able to get it right. I want the Leo buffed, and the KV-1 restored to it's former glory!! :izmena:

 


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


TnkDztroyer #14 Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:44 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostNocturnZing, on 20 January 2020 - 04:50 PM, said:


they wont, if they had brains it wouldn't be over buffed in the first place.

 

:great:


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..


TnkDztroyer #15 Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:47 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View Postaazim, on 20 January 2020 - 06:05 PM, said:

 

Yep we leo pen to be buffed asap. T1 is op bcoz it is quite mobile with op armor. That space side armor absorb most of fully aimed shots. 

 

I guess it's biggest weakness is that it's a big fat target. and although it's reasonably fast, it's not particularly agile


Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users