JgpzE100 capturing the base, (from red team)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fidel_Dionesio #1 Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

Sergeant

• 38284 battles
  • [OO8]
i want to share a fresh experience this day,,,,, in the yamato harbor we played a lucky win,,,, all our team move to left direction, when we got there the enemy got their good position so any one of us trying to peep or to find a target we were just being got shot, i was thinking we are going to lose that game, now suddenly the serine from the base ring so we know somebody is separated so 3 of us run to the base and there were wz behind the house and JgpzE100 in the base, they almost killed us but we manage to get them both, the whole team take the chances and attack left at the same time and we win,,,,, now Jgpz from the red team says, "come kill me my team is noob" so after the game i message him saying don't complain, to your team, actually you made a mistake,,,,, but he insisted his team mate was the reason of their lose, but actually, for me his teammate did the right thing but he separated himself along with wz giving us the good opportunity to find the right hole. after a long time of conversation, he did not accepted in fact he answered me with bad words saying i'm [edited] noobs,,, so i say to him, ok lets just play and i hope we will met again,,,, do that in all of your game and let me see if you do good..... i was not trying to bully him but i was just trying to show his mistake because he do a good damage but the damage was been useless because he make a hole for his team to lose.

BossArdnutz #2 Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 30469 battles
  • [-IT-]

Had a green JPE100 win by base cap on the same map. He sat in cap, not engaging the reds at all, while the rest of the team put up a good fight but died one by one in the hills as the reds were able to flank through the edge of town and he was behind the bow of the ship and never moved to gain line of sight.

In the end we killed about half the reds before he was the last one left. At this point the cap was up to about 90% and the reds finally turned their attention to the cap. The bounced one shot off him, the cap ticked over to 100, and he won by calling having fired a grand total of 1 shot which did about 90 splash damage.

At any time a single red could have flanked through their spawn and put HE into his tracks to reset the cap, but to his mind he was a master strategist pulling off a brilliant win. 

Edited by BossArdnutz, 04 November 2019 - 09:28 PM.

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #3 Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 650 battles
  • [TDAF]

View PostBossArdnutz, on 04 November 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

Had a green JPE100 win by base cap on the same map. He sat in cap, not engaging the reds at all, while the rest of the team put up a good fight but died one by one in the hills as the reds were able to flank through the edge of town and he was behind the bow of the ship and never moved to gain line of sight.

In the end we killed about half the reds before he was the last one left. At this point the cap was up to about 90% and the reds finally turned their attention to the cap. The bounced one shot off him, the cap ticked over to 100, and he won by calling having fired a grand total of 1 shot which did about 90 splash damage.

At any time a single red could have flanked through their spawn and put HE into his tracks to reset the cap, but to his mind he was a master strategist pulling off a brilliant win. 

There is a saying by a great gnome overlord " If its stupid but it works it's not stupid". In this case who's the stupid one, the E-100 for solo capping or the team that let the E-100 solo cap to 100. 

Edited by PANPAKAPAAAN2427, 05 November 2019 - 10:27 PM.

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

_RB_33_ #4 Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 28218 battles
  • [101AS]

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 05 November 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

There is a saying by a great gnome overlord " If its stupid but it works it's not stupid". In this case who's the stupid one, the E-100 for solo capping or the team that let the E-100 solo cap to 100. 

Very good assessment. I remember doing the same thing in a Hellcat back in my newbie/noob days in Blitz (2015/2016).

The difference was I didn't get flak for it because my teammates got in-sync with what I was trying to do and held up the entire enemy team until the cap clock reached 100. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users