Shooting tracks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 22 October 2019 - 03:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles
When I shoot at tanks I aim to kill them, or at least do damage. but when tanks shoot me, they always seem to shoot my tracks, even with quick snap shots, and it's dam annoying, to say the least. How is it so easy for them to shoot tracks? If I take the time to aim at tracks I expose my tank too long, and I don't always succeed in damaging them anyway. Is there some secret to destroying tracks? Or have some players just become good at it thru experience? and where is the best place to aim too damage tracks. thanks,
I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

Cyril_Roy #2 Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:44 AM

Corporal

• 10469 battles
  • [WART]
Makes complete sense to shoot tracks.easier to shoot a tracked tank than one that can move and wiggle and bounce your next shot.on top of that your team can easily shoot them flank then cod etc.plus if you shoot through the drive wheel with powerfull enough round you will cause damage 

Cyril_Roy #3 Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:45 AM

Corporal

• 10469 battles
  • [WART]
Hence it s a mission to shhot tracks.to teach gameplay to newcomer i guess

BossArdnutz #4 Posted 27 October 2019 - 09:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 17346 battles
  • [DERPU]
Hit the drive wheel or idler to knock out tracks. Powerful guns may do it in one shot; pew-pew guns may need two hits. Tougher tanks usually have tougher tracks, some lights have such delicate tracks they can break going over rough terrain too fast and any hit seems to knock them out.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users