Matchmaking fail

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

WG call this 'matchmaking'! Reds have Smasher, Black Prince, and Gravedigger, and we have.. well...

Edited by TnkDztroyer, 15 September 2019 - 01:35 AM.

I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

TnkDztroyer #2 Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles
more brilliant matchmaking. in a recent game.. total games played by the red team 108,921. our team 40,933. less than half the experience of the red team.  :(

Edited by TnkDztroyer, 15 September 2019 - 08:25 AM.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 42044 battles
  • [NETS]

Isn't this the best advertisement for spending money on tanks?

All those 0 damage players tell themselves that they will become good just by buying the Smasher the next time its in store.

How did you think they managed to sell the Drac at US$99? (Blitz fair auction). All those beginners getting wrecked by Drac platoons know one thing: Dracs are OP and I'll just buy one in order to win. 

Gandalf__Greyhame #4 Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 15 September 2019 - 01:30 AM, said:

WG call this 'matchmaking'! Reds have Smasher, Black Prince, and Gravedigger, and we have.. well...

I personally believe your team is better . A lot depends on the players in 62 and rudy . If those guys are competent you should win . Red team actually have a very bad line up . Unfortunately people just wander in front of tanks like Smasher and Black Prince . I would still like to be on your team . I like the formation much better ,

Fidel_Dionesio #5 Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:24 AM

Corporal

• 31917 battles
  • [OO8]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 15 September 2019 - 01:30 AM, said:

in your case i think the match was still fair,,,, the problem is your su-152 and 1S has zero, it seems that su-100 is best among your team. well, it is true that smasher is the best tank in that game but the combination of su-152 and su100 makes your team supposedly better than the red team, if you combined the power of 1s2, 1S and KV1S you could have prevail over them,,, those three could be a total monster with the help of sniping tanks destroyers.

Gandalf__Greyhame #6 Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Carry harder !!

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #7 Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15279 battles
  • [SUB40]
I reckon your team was better in terms of tanks

Holden_Ford #8 Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:32 PM

Private

• 962 battles

WG say they are outing all useless potatoes in the same que but why do I get 6 40% wr clowns every battle or chucked in tier 6 5 battles in a row. Yeah no issue with MM in this game.

Let’s just face it WG wants everyone in the low 50% wr so completely useless idiôts don’t just quit.

Guess what people like me who have spent money quit instead.

Last battle 6 40%ers died in under a minute!!!

Edited by Holden_Ford, 23 September 2019 - 10:46 PM.

Newb179 #9 Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• 5525 battles
  • [GROWA]
Dear 50% and 60%-er players, we, the plebian 30% and 40%-er exists to make you look as a good player.
We exists so we can bow and stand in awe of your awesome tactics, strategy and tank driving.
We exists so we can be the butt of your scorn.
We exists so we can become the reason of your oh so seldom losses and zero damage games.
We exists to become seals to your seal clubbing at every tiers in this game. Yes, even pro tournament players are seal clubbing when they play a public game, even if they do it at tier 10.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Signed,
The ever under appreciated 30% and 40%.

TnkDztroyer #10 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostHolden_Ford, on 24 September 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

WG say they are outing all useless potatoes in the same que but why do I get 6 40% wr clowns every battle or chucked in tier 6 5 battles in a row. Yeah no issue with MM in this game.

Let’s just face it WG wants everyone in the low 50% wr so completely useless idiôts don’t just quit.

Guess what people like me who have spent money quit instead.

Last battle 6 40%ers died in under a minute!!!

You're right. it's the better players who are quiting- those who have built up a skill set by progression thru the tech tree, because those skills are now largely negated by teams comprised of nubs, afkers, and yoloists. This is no longer a team game in the sense that most players play as a member of the team, and know their part to play. In the original wotb concept, progression up the teirs (tears!) would result in better teams with more skillful players. But now there are nubs everywhere (and i'm not saying I'm not one) because tanks are sold almost daily, in all tiers, so we get players with virtually no skills in every tier. All you have to do is buy a tank and start playing! Plus the fact that progression in the tech tree is now so fast players don't acquire much skill before they get beyond tier 5.

TnkDztroyer #11 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostNewb179, on 24 September 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

Dear 50% and 60%-er players, we, the plebian 30% and 40%-er exists to make you look as a good player.
We exists so we can bow and stand in awe of your awesome tactics, strategy and tank driving.
We exists so we can become the reason of your oh so seldom losses and zero damage games.
We exists to become seals to your seal clubbing at every tiers in this game. Yes, even pro tournament players are seal clubbing when they play a public game, even if they do it at tier 10.
Signed,

LOL! but so true!  :)

Holden_Ford #12 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:59 AM

Private

• 962 battles

View PostNewb179, on 24 September 2019 - 01:02 AM, said:

Signed,

I work hard trying to get my WR but it’s always a joke to potatoes like you. I don’t seal club I am learning at tier 5 so I don’t ruin higher tier players games. Unlike the low WR players who could care less that the only wins they get is because carried them. 

Maybe WG should stop trying to keep these scrubs happy and think more about players who take the game seriously because winning is fun. Losing 10 in a row is not and losing when you do over 2k damage is a ********** joke.

And no I am not perfect but  I at least try to learn game mechanics.

And I will be deleting the game so [Removed] and all the scrubs playing this. I have other better things to do. One day there will online scrubs playing.

Good luck WG keeping a decent player base.

General insults. Content removed, user warned.

~Elite911.

TankKilla2 #13 Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7154 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostHolden_Ford, on 24 September 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

I work hard trying to get my WR but it’s always a joke to potatoes like you. I don’t seal club I am learning at tier 5 so I don’t ruin higher tier players games. Unlike the low WR players who could care less that the only wins they get is because carried them. 

Maybe WG should stop trying to keep these scrubs happy and think more about players who take the game seriously because winning is fun. Losing 10 in a row is not and losing when you do over 2k damage is a ********** joke.

And I will be deleting the game so [Removed] and all the scrubs playing this. I have other better things to do. One day there will online scrubs playing.

WG REALLY needs to do something about MM. it's become a joke! like you said, it's no fun losing all the time. I don't know anyone who is saying their WR is not falling. And I agree, serious players will desert this game in droves, and no doubt are already doing so.

edit: just started playing. 7 straight losses so far. this game is just a waste of time now. [Removed] if they don't understand that no one wants to play like this. they need to come up with a MM that puts players together more evenly.

Insults to GMs, Admins, Moderators. Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Elite911.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

Newb179 #14 Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:56 AM

Sergeant

• 5525 battles
  • [GROWA]

View PostHolden_Ford, on 24 September 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

And I will be deleting the game so [Removed] and all the scrubs playing this. I have other better things to do. One day there will online scrubs playing.

You have less than 1000 battles currently.

You go straight to buy a tier 5 premium tank after installing.

You free XP all the tanks below tier 5 since they are boring or you have heard that tanks below tier 5 have been nerfed to death.

You have excellent statistics for all areas. Either you are naturally gifted or .....

So what are you complaining about? Losing 10 in a row?

If you deign to receive advice from a scrub potato like me, then it is this. Take a break if you have lost 3 in a row, no matter how wonderfully you have performed in those battle. Play at another time where it may have a better player mix. It helps with your blood pressure level. This is just a game where you spent (a,k,a losing) money and time, not something worth getting a stroke or heart attack.

As for your "blessing" that one day there will only be scrub players like me on the queue, I have been "blessed" so many times where that was true. I took a deep breath, grit my teeth, swore out loudly a few times and go back into the game again.

Quote updated.

~Elite911.

Holden_Ford #15 Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:04 AM

Private

• 962 battles
Calling you personally a potato was unfair as I have not played with you and maybe you do try every time you play

My history with Blitz is this...
I played when it first came out, hated it got banned here regularly and snapped an iPad in half.
I have over the time since then read what’s going on and yes I decided tiers 1-4 where absolutely pointless.
I bought a T14 and used free xp to unlock all the other tier 5’s I have.
Note I didn’t buy a tier 8 as I didn’t feel I could compete there yet.
I do have 10 Battles in the Super Pershing and they showed this to be true, even though it has a decent wr.

I am not complaining about losing or even losing multiple battles. I’m complaining about how those losses occur.

I have no problem with you or any one who is 40wr that tries but I can’t stand it when players watch you die without even trying to support.
I have a major issue with any one in the 30% range, you can get that wr even AFK.

It’s an online game with 6 team mates and as in all things I participate in as a team I expect a level of support.

I did take a break and still on it for the 3rd day. Not sure if I will play anymore or delete my account at this stage. 

Edited by Holden_Ford, 28 September 2019 - 10:05 AM.

TnkDztroyer #16 Posted 28 September 2019 - 11:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostHolden_Ford, on 28 September 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Calling you personally a potato was unfair as I have not played with you and maybe you do try every time you play

My history with Blitz is this...
I played when it first came out, hated it got banned here regularly and snapped an iPad in half.
I have over the time since then read what’s going on and yes I decided tiers 1-4 where absolutely pointless.
I bought a T14 and used free xp to unlock all the other tier 5’s I have.
Note I didn’t buy a tier 8 as I didn’t feel I could compete there yet.
I do have 10 Battles in the Super Pershing and they showed this to be true, even though it has a decent wr.

I am not complaining about losing or even losing multiple battles. I’m complaining about how those losses occur.

I have no problem with you or any one who is 40wr that tries but I can’t stand it when players watch you die without even trying to support.
I have a major issue with any one in the 30% range, you can get that wr even AFK.

It’s an online game with 6 team mates and as in all things I participate in as a team I expect a level of support.

I did take a break and still on it for the 3rd day. Not sure if I will play anymore or delete my account at this stage. 

Try Rating battles. I have started playing rating battles, and I'm loving it! the battles are much more even/fair/interesting, and they usually last much longer. you don't get the 0/7 steamrolls in 2 minutes as happens in normal mode. (there are still steamrolls occasionally but they're rare). also, you don't get the runs of 10 losses in a row. I actually win more games than I lose, which is the exact opposite to my result in normal games. and the other thing you don't get is afkers and trolls. (touch wood, at least I haven't had any so far). And players play more as a team. IOW, for the most part, it's how wotb should be!

Newb179 #17 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:56 PM

Sergeant

• 5525 battles
  • [GROWA]
Well, you need to have a tier 7 tank to play ratings. A fully researched one, or a premium. And ratings battle is not always available all time and queue time sometimes is long. You might try that. Also realistic mode if it's available.
Why not join a competitive clan and play tournaments? You might like that. Besides, having a good clan where you can platoon with other good players might make grinding tanks bearable in public matches.

Holden_Ford #18 Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:59 PM

Private

• 962 battles
[edited] after all the abuse in game that WG allow... (oh sorry you can give 3 provocative communication every 12 hours) I get hit with the stupid red pen for such a minor comment.

This has made my decision to delete this pathetic game easy.

WG are are money grubbing bunch of communist fucktards who for all I care can get nuked by America.

To the mods on here you gutless scumbags get [edited] and die you [edited] pieces of shit.

As I said there are so many things in the world that are worth your time and this game isn’t one of them.

Do yourselves a favour and delete the game you will be much happier and healthier.

TankKilla2 #19 Posted 29 September 2019 - 11:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7154 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostHolden_Ford, on 29 September 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

[edited] after all the abuse in game that WG allow... (oh sorry you can give 3 provocative communication every 12 hours) I get hit with the stupid red pen for such a minor comment.

This has made my decision to delete this pathetic game easy.

WG are are money grubbing bunch of communist fucktards who for all I care can get nuked by America.

To the mods on here you gutless scumbags get [edited] and die you [edited] pieces of shit.

As I said there are so many things in the world that are worth your time and this game isn’t one of them.

Do yourselves a favour and delete the game you will be much happier and healthier.

I feel ya bro. I copped a one day ban! I won't post here again

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

Holden_Ford #20 Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:27 AM

Private

• 962 battles
Yeah that was an example of how I get spoken to nearly every battle and these [edited] clowns on here should be going back to WG and getting shit done instead of over censorship of this [edited] waste of space forum.

WG said they were going to put the low WR players in a different cue so why do I see more 30-40% wr players on my team every time.

I spend money I have a right yes a [edited] right to expect what I pay for.

Anyway next warning I get I won’t be acknowledging it !!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users