Struggle to grind? Here are some tips

grinding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nova_Spirit #1 Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9655 battles
  • [DNGR]

You're there on your way to grind on your Tier 10, but sometimes you feel overwhelmed by the exp and credits that you need to buy and get to the next tier. This was me jumping from one line to another with no focus, always being distracted with the fancy and tempting FV215b and you can't finish lines if you don't focus!

Unless you snort on cocaine or you're below Tier V, you can't really grind a tier overnight from Tier V to X and this is what often drives me or you crazy with these overwhelming exp and credits that you need to grind on but there's a solution to keep you focused and to keep grinding until you reach it.

I'm going for the T110E5 tank and I'm currently on M103, the amount of exp on the T110E5 is 240,000 exp and the tank costs around 5,795,000 credits (I think). You don't see this as face value but rather, you want to eat the elephant one bite at a time.

Here's what you need to do: Take the amount of exp or credits that you need to get that tank and divide it in specific days, and what I did was take 240,000 / 12 days because I wanted to grind the tank in only two weeks and it ends up that I'll have to gain 20,000 exp every day.

It may sound a lot to you but to me it's easy to grind since I've got premium currently.

Now it doesn't feel as much as overwhelming anymore! You're chewing it bit by bit until you're done. This will keep you motivated to grind on your tanks that you were planning to commit

I also have some suggestions on the days you'll need to grind tanks

Tier V - I think you can do it in 2 days

Tier VI - About 3-4 days

Tier VIII - 5-7 days

Tier IX - 1 week

Tier X - 2 weeks

Did anything change about how you feel about grinding tanks when you have applied this? Let me know.

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #2 Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 380 battles
  • [TDAF]

The price is actually higher when you add in the value of ammo, provisions, consumables and equipment. 

I don't think grinding tier V takes that long I can do it in 1 to 2 hours (depends on if any tank share modules or premium time is running plus any xp boosters). The others maybe for the current skill of the player base but any 50% WR or higher players can easily grind form tier 1 to VI in a day. 

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

Nova_Spirit #3 Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9655 battles
  • [DNGR]

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 13 September 2019 - 09:50 PM, said:

The price is actually higher when you add in the value of ammo, provisions, consumables and equipment. 

I don't think grinding tier V takes that long I can do it in 1 to 2 hours (depends on if any tank share modules or premium time is running plus any xp boosters). The others maybe for the current skill of the player base but any 50% WR or higher players can easily grind form tier 1 to VI in a day. 

That is after you buy the tank really, I was only taking it on base value on how much it takes to buy you that tank. The rest is up for another calculation, thanks for sharing about this.

Also tagged with grinding

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users