Jump to content


New turret jammed mode


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gandalf__Greyhame #1 Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:28 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
Anyone else got a game in this new hyper realistic mode where everyones turret gets jammed and all shells are turned into ghost shells ?

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


FOIL_Looney #2 Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16407 battles
  • 201
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015
Been happening on only Asia server since 3am yesterday morning. Lots of reports on Discord server about it. Your gun fires straight forward at maximum depression and TD's have to be manually turned to aim if anyone comes across it.

BogRoll #3 Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:30 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 693 battles
  • 2
  • [SMELL]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2018
People are starting to get angry with the lack of response from WG over this. Instead of communicating what do they do? Ban people.

Edited by BogRoll, 10 September 2019 - 11:31 PM.


Gandalf__Greyhame #4 Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostBogRoll, on 10 September 2019 - 11:30 PM, said:

People are starting to get angry with the lack of response from WG over this. Instead of communicating what do they do? Ban people.

Banning was regarding this ? I thought banning was about the mistake they did in offering a premium amx tank for $1 and people getting gold or something .


                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


ankitgusai19 #5 Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:29 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 50092 battles
  • 675
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostBogRoll, on 11 September 2019 - 05:00 AM, said:

People are starting to get angry with the lack of response from WG over this. Instead of communicating what do they do? Ban people.

wow they are banning people? 
lolz, I heard the turrent stuck thing and EU black in yesterday's meadsy's video. 

 



Gandalf__Greyhame #6 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:58 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 September 2019 - 06:29 AM, said:

wow they are banning people? 
lolz, I heard the turrent stuck thing and EU black in yesterday's meadsy's video. 

 

I read on fb that there was an error in selling a premium tank either in Japan or Korea which was sold for the equivalent of $1 . Then WG removed gold from these accounts to adjust for the actual intended price and those accounts which had negative gold as a result of this have been permabanned . 


                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Newb179 #7 Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4951 battles
  • 60
  • [-TN-]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2018

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 11 September 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

I read on fb that there was an error in selling a premium tank either in Japan or Korea which was sold for the equivalent of $1 . Then WG removed gold from these accounts to adjust for the actual intended price and those accounts which had negative gold as a result of this have been permabanned . 

Really? How was that the customer fault? There are many other ways to resolve this but that is a very bad move.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users