Jump to content


Worst event tank ever...

tank event bad worst

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #1 Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

The Helsing...  ;)

 

Really though, for me it's the m6a2e1 EXP. It absolutely sucks. This is proven through the low ace bar ( I got the mastery in mine at 3300 DMG). I have a 60% WR for the last 30 days and a 38% WR in this disaster of a tank. Utter trash...



erwin10001 #2 Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 42022 battles
  • 993
  • [NETS]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 02 September 2019 - 04:40 AM, said:

The Helsing...  ;)

 

Really though, for me it's the m6a2e1 EXP. It absolutely sucks. This is proven through the low ace bar ( I got the mastery in mine at 3300 DMG). I have a 60% WR for the last 30 days and a 38% WR in this disaster of a tank. Utter trash...

looking at tier 8, the only reason you think m6a2e1 is bad is because you don't have the AT15. Once you get the AT15, you'll understand what "BAD" means.... With the AT15, you have a tank that is unable to influence the outcome of the battle because it is so slow. By the time you reach the battle, half your team is dead.



Gandalf__Greyhame #3 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:10 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
AT 15 is an awesome tank .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:01 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 02 September 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

The Helsing...  ;)

 

Really though, for me it's the m6a2e1 EXP. It absolutely sucks. This is proven through the low ace bar ( I got the mastery in mine at 3300 DMG). I have a 60% WR for the last 30 days and a 38% WR in this disaster of a tank. Utter trash...

 

Really I think you're being too harsh. Maybe it just doesn't suit your playstyle? Because I certainly wouldn't describe it as 'utter trash'. It has very strong frontal armor and powerful gun. Having said that tho, personally I am no good with it.

 


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

TnkDztroyer #5 Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:13 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 02 September 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

AT 15 is an awesome tank .

 

I wouldn't describe it that way. The problem with these slow tanks is that they are so dependant on the team and the terrain (map) to have any success. If you're lucky enough to get a map where you can move into a good sniping position quickly, then you have some hope of doing well. But if you're on a map like Rockfied, where you need to be mobile, and you're struggling to move about beause of the uneven grassy ground, then you're up against the eight ball. And if the team ever leaves you to the mercy of the reds if some attack you, you're toast!

 

edit: I have the AT15A


Edited by TnkDztroyer, 02 September 2019 - 07:21 AM.

I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

ankitgusai19 #6 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 50496 battles
  • 685
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015
At15 is the best tier 8 tech tree tank destroyer in terms of WR according to the data of patch 6.1.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 02 September 2019 - 06:00 PM.


PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #7 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 380 battles
  • 320
  • [TDAF]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2017
That's why the M6A2E1 at tier 7 is the better mutant. Yes the exp is better armour wise  but with the tier 7 version you fight tier 6 tanks much more often while same tier tier tanks will struggle to pen you. I love mine especially during the realistic game mode where noobs just shoot the front because they can't rely on the hit skin.   

 "Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

 

Survived two years of Blitz.


IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #8 Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 02 September 2019 - 07:01 AM, said:

 

Really I think you're being too harsh. Maybe it just doesn't suit your playstyle? Because I certainly wouldn't describe it as 'utter trash'. It has very strong frontal armor and powerful gun. Having said that tho, personally I am no good with it.

 

The "very strong frontal armour" has weak cheeks on both the hull and turret. You have not one piece of reliable armour



TnkDztroyer #9 Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 03 September 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

The "very strong frontal armour" has weak cheeks on both the hull and turret.

 

I don't see any weak cheeks on the hull. https://armor.wotins...&platform=blitz

But regardless, how many players are good enough to hit the turret cheeks, especially from a distance, and if the tank is moving?

 

You have not one piece of reliable armour

 

The whole front of the hull is red zone!


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

TnkDztroyer #10 Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 03 September 2019 - 04:39 AM, said:

That's why the M6A2E1 at tier 7 is the better mutant. Yes the exp is better armour wise  but with the tier 7 version you fight tier 6 tanks much more often while same tier tier tanks will struggle to pen you. I love mine especially during the realistic game mode where noobs just shoot the front because they can't rely on the hit skin.   

 

I agree. I've always thought the t7 version was better to have.


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #11 Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
 

TnkDztroyer, the frontal armour is definitely red. However, to present your upper plate, you have to present your weak turret. Therefore, the upper glacis is not reliable 

 

 

 



TnkDztroyer #12 Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 05 September 2019 - 08:58 AM, said:

TnkDztroyer, the frontal armour is definitely red. However, to present your upper plate, you have to present your weak turret. Therefore, the upper glacis is not reliable

 

sure, but as I said, to pen the turret players have to pen the cheeks, and in reality (in battle) that's not easy for the average player. you need to be able to see the cheeks, and you need to aim acurately to hit them, and of course you're exposed while you're aiming. and the further away the tank it, the more difficult it is. and if the M6A2E1 EXP driver is wobbling his turret, cos he knows what you're trying to do, it becomes almost impossible. so the bottom line is you can't just shoot at the front of this tank and expect to pen it.


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #13 Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 04 September 2019 - 11:30 PM, said:

 

sure, but as I said, to pen the turret players have to pen the cheeks, and in reality (in battle) that's not easy for the average player. you need to be able to see the cheeks, and you need to aim acurately to hit them, and of course you're exposed while you're aiming. and the further away the tank it, the more difficult it is. and if the M6A2E1 EXP driver is wobbling his turret, cos he knows what you're trying to do, it becomes almost impossible. so the bottom line is you can't just shoot at the front of this tank and expect to pen it.

unless you have skills...

 

I try to play it like it's armour is situational. Against tier 7's and some tier 8's you can afford to take risks. But a good TD driver will shred you. Wiggling the turret just exposes your weak spots further (I actually like it when an opposing M6A2E1 wiggles it's turret). Also, I forgot to mention in my original post, the turret ring is quite thin and easy to hit.

 

The gun on the M6A2E1 is lacking compared to that of the T-34. The reload is extended further.

 

The mobility is also worse, having poorer straight-line speed and ,for some reason, poorer traverse.



TnkDztroyer #14 Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019
Yeh, it's a whole new ball game when you're a 60% player
I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

BossArdnutz #15 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16870 battles
  • 318
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
Driving one, everyone can shoot through it from the front. Facing one, it's a tomato with tiny slivers of pennable armour. That's ok, because I basically aspire to be an average player, and don't really expect to get much better than that...

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #16 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostBossArdnutz, on 05 September 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

Driving one, everyone can shoot through it from the front. Facing one, it's a tomato with tiny slivers of pennable armour. That's ok, because I basically aspire to be an average player, and don't really expect to get much better than that...

i know the feeling. I get penned all day, and then I see the thing in battle



TnkDztroyer #17 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostBossArdnutz, on 05 September 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Driving one, everyone can shoot through it from the front. Facing one, it's a tomato with tiny slivers of pennable armour. That's ok, because I basically aspire to be an average player, and don't really expect to get much better than that...

 

LOL! same! tanks always seem soooo much better when I'm fighting them than when I'm using them

 


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

TnkDztroyer #18 Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:47 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 06 September 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

i know the feeling. I get penned all day, and then I see the thing in battle

 

ahhh, you're just being modest. we know yr a 60 percenter.. :)


I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #19 Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15264 battles
  • 331
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 05 September 2019 - 11:47 PM, said:

 

ahhh, you're just being modest. we know yr a 60 percenter.. :)

yeah, the game must have really gone downhill...  ;)







Also tagged with tank, event, bad, worst

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users