Why Game Quality is Suffering?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

JK_STONE #1 Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:46 AM

Captain

• 11671 battles
  • [SH4FT]

If you have some time, please watch the video, esp those who has played this game after the simplification of tech tree (R5.5?) and cannot seem to understand why MM is broken or why it's so difficult to win after tier 4 (due to lousy teammates).  It's not MM or WG, it's you who lacked the basic know-how in the low tier before moving up to the middle/high tier.

The video sums it well on why the state of the game quality is so poor.  It is not because of greed or grind events, WG is a business and they have to make money to provide the free gaming platform for all of us to enjoy.  It's the constant 'small' changes that lead to the demise of base player quality.

Now I can go back to hibernation, enjoy and good luck on the battle field.

Good luck on the battlefield!

krad55 #2 Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

40+ minutes of talk about what is even not the main issue. It IS MM and it IS WG.

Same as ANY business. Either you sell a quality product, or you try to scam the consumer in any way possible, which is what WG is doing.

There is no need for a long talk. Manipulating MM and RNG, pushing new players up the tiers, manipulating winrate, those are simply details, when the real issue is the team of talent-less and lazy people doing the job they are not up to.

TnkDztroyer #3 Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7 battles
I am so totally cheesed off with the game atm! I just keep getting losing teams ALL the time. My 30 day WR has gone from 51.5% to now almost 45.5%. anyone who thinks WG doesn't manipulate these games has got rocks in their head! and it's just pay-to-win now anyway. was just in a game and the reds had a Drac. it just literally ran around killing all of us. what chance did we have? I managed to shoot it four times with my firefly, which I thought was a good effort, but my shots barely scratched it of course.

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7 battles

View Postkrad55, on 02 September 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

40+ minutes of talk about what is even not the main issue. It IS MM and it IS WG.

Same as ANY business. Either you sell a quality product, or you try to scam the consumer in any way possible, which is what WG is doing.

There is no need for a long talk. Manipulating MM and RNG, pushing new players up the tiers, manipulating winrate, those are simply details, when the real issue is the team of talent-less and lazy people doing the job they are not up to.

Exactly!

Cugologist #5 Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:02 AM

Sergeant

• 31102 battles
  • [DERPU]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 02 September 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

Exactly!

Just had a battle where I clocked up over half my team's damage, which was no small amount by myself. But collective XP and WR on the teams was seriously in favour of the reds. Considering my 25k games and 56% WR was the best on our team by a long way but only better that the bottom 3 or 4 of the red team, what hope did our green team have? 

There's no reason to build a MM that does this, other than those high WR players may have paid hard cash to get there and if they keep winning, they keep paying? I dunno, but after switching tanks (that was my 3rd loss in a row in that one) we comprehensively shredded the red team the very next battle, and I again clocked up heaps of damage, about 40% of our teams worth (in a tier X battle).

Losing or winning a close, well fought battle is far better than wiping the floor with the red team, or being obliterated by them. But I guess that doesn't line the pockets as well, so we aren't allowed to have that too often...

Cpl_Kipper #6 Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:58 PM

Corporal

• 6021 battles
  • [SMELL]

1. Too many premium tanks

2. Too much dependence on gambling boxes

3. Too easy to buy your way to high tiers

4. Serial afkers and bott users never dealt with properly

5. Sarcastic responses to tickets

6. No communication with customers during long bug down times

7. Not listening to customer suggestions (sparts, 5.5 low tier tank cull, etc)

8. Far too many turbo wins/defeats (7-0/0-7)

9. Nerfing of tanks bought for cash

The cause of all the above? WG. Yes it's a business but the server player numbers prove players continue to leave because of WG's running of the game. Best option? Sell the game to a company that actually cares about it's customers and what they have to say.

FOIL_Looney #7 Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:01 PM

Sergeant

• 16690 battles
  • [FOIL]
When you have to pay Dr. Disprespect and Halifax to advertise your game something is definitely wrong!!!

ankitgusai19 #8 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 52986 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostFOIL_Looney, on 02 September 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

When you have to pay Dr. Disprespect and Halifax to advertise your game something is definitely wrong!!!

Woah, when did that happen? although I dont watch doc in particular.

ankitgusai19 #9 Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 52986 battles
  • [SMRT]
For the MM issue,

I have stated playing on EU now, been playing since last 1 week and gotta say, there are very few battle that goes 7-0/0-7. Lots of players know what to do. Good refresh, I might eventually shift to EU, if any of you can get decent ping on EU may wanna give it a try.

FOIL_Looney #10 Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:42 AM

Sergeant

• 16690 battles
  • [FOIL]

View Postankitgusai19, on 03 September 2019 - 02:02 AM, said:

Woah, when did that happen? although I dont watch doc in particular.

He played battle royale mode World of Tanks PC with Halifax and Sofilein for 2 1/2 hours on Friday, gave up and went back to pubg

TnkDztroyer #11 Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 03 September 2019 - 04:05 AM, said:

For the MM issue,

I have stated playing on EU now, been playing since last 1 week and gotta say, there are very few battle that goes 7-0/0-7. Lots of players know what to do. Good refresh, I might eventually shift to EU, if any of you can get decent ping on EU may wanna give it a try.

I couldn't bear the thought of starting all over again  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users