LTTB is just nuts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chalks #1 Posted 28 August 2019 - 05:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

I’ve only played 10 games but won 8 of them and had an absolute ball! Average spots is 4.5 but survival is also 80%.

I’m using the second gun like everyone says to and just tearing around the map tying people in knots and putting them all out of position. It’s just so fast they can’t hit you...unless they’re all camping and you run straight into 7 of them at spawn...oops.

Im guessing I’ve learned some lessons on the other light tanks about not going yolo but this thing is hilarious and you can get away with stuff you just wouldn’t in say an MT-25 pos.

Chalks #2 Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles
Well the LTTB went sour on me after a while but I got the T-54 ltwt unlocked fairly quickly. Even though it’s not as fast as the LTTB and has no gun depression (I like my American meds) I’m doing very well in it so far. Today’s highlight was COD ing/side hugging  a waffletractor on Normandy. The poor git bounced two hits off my turret - call it 1200 he bounced. He must have been mightily peed off.

TnkDztroyer #3 Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7 battles

View PostChalks, on 28 August 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

I’ve only played 10 games but won 8 of them and had an absolute ball! Average spots is 4.5 but survival is also 80%.

I’m using the second gun like everyone says to and just tearing around the map tying people in knots and putting them all out of position. It’s just so fast they can’t hit you...unless they’re all camping and you run straight into 7 of them at spawn...oops.

Im guessing I’ve learned some lessons on the other light tanks about not going yolo but this thing is hilarious and you can get away with stuff you just wouldn’t in say an MT-25 pos.

Eggszactly what happend to me yesterday. One caught me alone in a HT and just kept zooming around shooting at me until I was dead. I couldn't get a shot at it. :amazed:

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users