Jump to content


Hardest Ace

Ace difficult mastery

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #1 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

I recently commented on a Black Prince discussion on aces. It got me thinking, are there any other tanks that players struggle to ace. Thanks to Blitzstars I now have a list on un-aced tanks with enormous max XP values.

AMX 13-90:  1711XP

WT auf pz iv:   1989XP

T-54:  1719XP

AMX CDC:   1651XP

 

Each and every one of these games could have been an ace. Any others?



BossArdnutz #2 Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15462 battles
  • 296
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
Are those XP values with premium time running?

I'm nowhere near as good a player but I've noticed the Type 59 and T-34-3 have very high mastery bars, which is particularly frustrating as I am utterly hopeless in both but can see that other people have no trouble making them perform at a very high level.

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #3 Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostBossArdnutz, on 20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

Are those XP values with premium time running?

I'm nowhere near as good a player but I've noticed the Type 59 and T-34-3 have very high mastery bars, which is particularly frustrating as I am utterly hopeless in both but can see that other people have no trouble making them perform at a very high level.

those are base XP numbers. No premium



BossArdnutz #4 Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15462 battles
  • 296
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
Pretty spectacular numbers then!

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #5 Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostBossArdnutz, on 20 August 2019 - 04:43 AM, said:

Pretty spectacular numbers then!

well...   14k games, this is all I have to show for it. I try my best

 



IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #6 Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
you appear to be struggling to ace the KV-2. 1422 max XP and no mastery

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #7 Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
oh, and the is8. Even higher XP...

ankitgusai19 #8 Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:23 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 50041 battles
  • 672
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 20 August 2019 - 08:28 AM, said:

those are base XP numbers. No premium

 

I really doubt those are base XPs. 
1989 base XP would be near impossible to pull off. i've got couple of 7k games in it and I maxed out around 1616 or something... 1989 xp probably means you did around 8500-9000 damage. There is no way you wont get ace for that.

AFAICT WT mastery is around about 1450 base XP. AMX 13-90 9s way low in 1300. CDC and 54 a round 1350-1400.

P.S. Hardest to ace tech tree tanks imo are FV 215b -183 > MAUS > T 49. 

p.s.s here are some ss from last year(I haven't saved any from this year)


 


Edited by ankitgusai19, 20 August 2019 - 05:38 AM.


IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #9 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
Soo...  Blitzstars is lying now is it? The WT game was one in which I spotted my own targets and did 6k dmg

TnkDztroyer #10 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 240
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 20 August 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

I recently commented on a Black Prince discussion on aces. It got me thinking, are there any other tanks that players struggle to ace. Thanks to Blitzstars I now have a list on un-aced tanks with enormous max XP values.

AMX 13-90:  1711XP

WT auf pz iv:   1989XP

T-54:  1719XP

AMX CDC:   1651XP

 

Each and every one of these games could have been an ace. Any others?

 

those are all popular tanks, aren't they? so they will be harder to ace

 


When the KV-2 get nerfted, but the Smasher doesn't, we know something is rotten in Denmark. Can anyone say "Pay to Win"?

Newb179 #11 Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:50 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4861 battles
  • 56
  • [-TN-]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2018

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 20 August 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

Soo...  Blitzstars is lying now is it? The WT game was one in which I spotted my own targets and did 6k dmg

I think it depends on the previous 7 days players. You had great competitions at that time.



BossArdnutz #12 Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15462 battles
  • 296
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
doesn't blitzstars include the premium bonus in reported XP?

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #13 Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 303
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostBossArdnutz, on 20 August 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

doesn't blitzstars include the premium bonus in reported XP?

you might be right...  

i can guarantee that the cdc game was off premium time, as was the t-54 (which isn't worth wasting premium time on).







Also tagged with Ace, difficult, mastery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users