Change the name

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:38 AM

Sergeant

• 7 battles
This game needs a new name. It should be called "Campers r us". In so many games now the HT's just camp and snipe and let the meds get killed fighting. then they boast about how much damage they did, despite the fact that the game is a loss! Do they even stop to think if they fought and kept the meds alive it could have been a win?!
When the KV-2 get nerfted, but the Smasher doesn't, we know something is rotten in Denmark. Can anyone say "Pay to Win"?

erwin10001 #2 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41305 battles
  • [NETS]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 19 August 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

This game needs a new name. It should be called "Campers r us". In so many games now the HT's just camp and snipe and let the meds get killed fighting. then they boast about how much damage they did, despite the fact that the game is a loss! Do they even stop to think if they fought and kept the meds alive it could have been a win?!

I thought its the TDs without armor that do the fighting?

http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19780-tier-9-strategy-ht-camp-behind-bush-waffle-tractor-brawling/page__hl__%2Bwaffle__fromsearch__1

Chalks #3 Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15353 battles

View Posterwin10001, on 19 August 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

I really appreciate having a Borsig and a Waffletractor in the front line with me. It allows me to hide my E75’s lower plate behind them. Works whether they’re dead or alive :)

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #4 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 14699 battles
  • [SUB40]

Much as I dislike campers, I also dislike the endless forum threads regarding their existence.

Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
The way to put an end to camping is to introduce arty . Then arty can target the usual camping spots .

TnkDztroyer #6 Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:50 AM

Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 20 August 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

The way to put an end to camping is to introduce arty . Then arty can target the usual camping spots .

Nooooooo!!! Plz no Arty!!!!

When the KV-2 get nerfted, but the Smasher doesn't, we know something is rotten in Denmark. Can anyone say "Pay to Win"?

ankitgusai19 #7 Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50021 battles
  • [SMRT]

If they want to make decent money from any absurd game mechanics now is the time. There is still (almost) enough player-count to play at tank at any given time. Give it a six month and they might not even have enough experienced player to play higher tier games ergo fewer players who will invest money at higher tiers. Newer player might not stick around long(to spend big money) due to fewer competition/race for stats.   

Time to introduce SEA only premium tanks(like Chinese server).

pegasoos #8 Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:32 PM

Corporal

• 1092 battles
  • [MAGU_]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 19 August 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

Inexperienced and new players make their first experience of getting obliterated, when pushing too early... to not say yolo. And they get obliterated by whom? By the chickens gathering on the chicken hill. Next, they will also gather with the chickens on some hill, trying to hit some of the incoming tanks. But now and then, it turns out that some seal clubbers recognise them as canon fodder. Now, what next? And yes, it takes like a 1000, maybe 2000, often more games to actually know what they are supposed to actually do and not do. And it takes some sorting out through actually contradictory observation on each map. Much later, if ever - they might learn how to adopt and play either with the (Noob- or better) team, or simply ignore them and try to not get obliterated in a team that gets teared apart and overthrown in the first minute. Which is still a matter of circumstances, no matter how good you are. And yet, fighting like a Cuirassier to, at some point getting taken out by that 32% who did nothing else in the whole game except aiming in on you for 30 seconds and luckily hitting you after you took out 2 or 3 reds, that's just absurd!!!

Long story short, the player base is once more as awfully unexperienced and clueless as it gets.... and that's why people complain about it once more, and actually rightfully so! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users