Todays WR 0%!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TnkDztroyer #1 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

Nine straight losses so far, and a sea of black! No one will ever convince me that these games are not rigged. :angry:

edit: it got to eleven before I got a win

Edited by TnkDztroyer, 13 August 2019 - 12:34 PM.

I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

pegassos2 #2 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:20 AM

Corporal

• 457 battles
  • [4CHT8]
Of course it is! LOL... the only way to strike back (bypass the MM and RNG) is too cheat yourself. Only drive the OP tanks in current Meta, toon with someone who truly carries, spam lots of prem amo (as needed to pen heavily armoured tanks) loosing credits in higher tiers - play only successful strategies with tanks you really know to play, - and the right plot on each map. And some Seal clubbing won't hurt either LOL. Having fun, just enjoying the variety of tanks in your garage, trying new things... you just get screwed! So sad, isn't it?  

Edited by pegassos2, 13 August 2019 - 10:21 AM.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

Captain

• 43190 battles
  • [NETS]

View Postpegassos2, on 13 August 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

Of course it is! LOL... the only way to strike back (bypass the MM and RNG) is too cheat yourself. Only drive the OP tanks in current Meta, toon with someone who truly carries, spam lots of prem amo (as needed to pen heavily armoured tanks) loosing credits in higher tiers - play only successful strategies with tanks you really know to play, - and the right plot on each map. And some Seal clubbing won't hurt either LOL. Having fun, just enjoying the variety of tanks in your garage, trying new things... you just get screwed! So sad, isn't it?  

just look at the number of active Smasher and Drac players (more players than many tech tree tanks) and the average winrate above 61%+. According to WG, these tanks are totally balanced, while Amx12t needs to be nerfed.

Edited by erwin10001, 13 August 2019 - 11:12 AM.

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postpegassos2, on 13 August 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

Aint that the truth!

I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users