How to report a player to Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

cameron1979 #1 Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:58 AM

Corporal

• 13218 battles
  • [FLY]

Just played a game with obvious troll. Over 8000 games they average 11 dmg, that is not a misprint, 11 damage average. Did 121 in our game but that was from being rammed, no shots fired. Obviously I thumbs downed this player but surely wargaming have to do something more about this person. This clown obviously has no life and spends their time ruining the game.

I realise I am only a 51%WR player and probably a noob, I admit I am very average and therefore probably not entitle to an opinion but what can be done about this 8000 game 11dmg player.

Thanks in advance

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:12 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50930 battles
  • [SMRT]

Theoretically, you can submit a ticket and the player in question should get a sanction based on how many offences he/she has been penalised for before.  

Practically, you swallow it and move on, not because you are average player or anything but because the way troll elements are handled in blitz. You cannot know whether the player will be penalised or what will be the penalty. What is observed is that troll players have gone doing what they do for thousands of battle without anything happening to them.

Some speculate that its WG liberal policy against paying player, some say trolls are far few compared to average playerbase and WG does not want to invest resources in tackling them.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 11 August 2019 - 08:13 AM.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:16 AM

Captain

• 43190 battles
  • [NETS]

Many other games by other developers have implemented anti-afk systems. WG could have done it long ago if they wanted to.

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 August 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

Theoretically, you can submit a ticket and the player in question should get a sanction based on how many offences he/she has been penalised for before.  

Practically, you swallow it and move on, not because you are average player or anything but because the way troll elements are handled in blitz. You cannot know whether the player will be penalised or what will be the penalty. What is observed is that troll players have gone doing what they do for thousands of battle without anything happening to them.

Some speculate that its WG liberal policy against paying player, some say trolls are far few compared to average playerbase and WG does not want to invest resources in tackling them.

I reported a troll player once and WG asked for the replay. Later they wrote and told me that the player had been penalised as a result.

I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

TnkDztroyer #5 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postcameron1979, on 11 August 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

Just played a game with obvious troll. Over 8000 games they average 11 dmg, that is not a misprint, 11 damage average. Did 121 in our game but that was from being rammed, no shots fired. Obviously I thumbs downed this player but surely wargaming have to do something more about this person. This clown obviously has no life and spends their time ruining the game.

I realise I am only a 51%WR player and probably a noob, I admit I am very average and therefore probably not entitle to an opinion but what can be done about this 8000 game 11dmg player.

Thanks in advance

Go to 'settings' in the menu then 'support' then click the 'contact support' button then you will get the page to submit a ticket

FOIL_Looney #6 Posted 24 August 2019 - 12:36 AM

Sergeant

• 16690 battles
  • [FOIL]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 11 August 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

I reported a troll player once and WG asked for the replay. Later they wrote and told me that the player had been penalised as a result.

First penalty is a 15 minutes ban, i.e. go make a coffee. 2nd penalty is 30 minutes, i.e. make some toast or a snack, 3rd penalty is 60 minutes, i.e. go and have lunch or dinner. WG refuse to do anything further than this which is why serial afkers and bott users are always coming back in to the game and ruining battles for players playing by the rules. WG simply doesn't care. And if you post the name of a player who obviously goes serial afk in every single battle then it you that gets banned!!!

There is a player I know and have reported with video evidence dozens of times playing right now for the event that gets 4 to 6 bans every day but always comes back. How effective is your policy WG? Totally ineffective and you continue to not listen to your customers

Edited by FOIL_Looney, 24 August 2019 - 12:39 AM.

Chalks #7 Posted 24 August 2019 - 10:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

WG are a bit funny with bots/afk. I found a guy on the opfor who was clearly a bot. His account shows 147,000 odd games. 6707 in the last 30 days and 271 battles today alone - all in a Churchill 3!

And yet he has he 201 out of 253 Mastery badges and some very good WR on his higher tier tanks. Clearly he can play but has some system in place where he runs tier 3 premium tanks to get just over 100 XP from each game that he doesn’t play. His LTP and S35 have 50,000 battles each. He’s had 2500 games in the the last 30 days in his LTP alone. WN8 = 0, WN7 = minus 348!

Anyways, I went to report him and the WG website states that they don’t look at tickets regarding bots and AFKers because they routinely check accounts and ban the players themselves. 

Clearly they don’t. This guy has been around since at least May 2015.

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #8 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15880 battles

wierdly, I couldn't give a rat's backside about AFKs. You just get on with the battle regardless and move on. The guys I hate are the actual trolls. Some guy yesterday had a 32% WR* in a 121B and spent the entire game abusing me in chat and blocking me. Unfortunately, these guys are getting more and more common. 

* I heard somewhere that your WR as an AFK-er should be about 38%

cameron1979 #9 Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:49 AM

Corporal

• 13218 battles
  • [FLY]

Hi Again

Came across this player again, same thing. They are averaging 150 games a day this past month according to blitzstars and doing 8 average damage, so they are going down from lofty heights of 11 a week ago. Having said that it appears today they must have fired in the KV2 a few times

How can you sit there for 150 games a day and do this? The only thing I can think off is they have some sort of mental condition and maybe that is the reason. Either way its pretty sad.

I know some have said to ignore AFKs but this person is worse, with AFK u know from the start and can plan, this person moves but does nothing so its only during heat of battle that you realize there is an issue and cant rely on the person. With AFk you can sometimes use them as bait so they can have some benefit, especially if you are in HP trouble.

Hopefully this new matchmaking takes care of this person. We all have AFk from time to time, I had one the other day with a blackout but this person destroys games 150 times a day.

Again thanks.

TnkDztroyer #10 Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postcameron1979, on 27 August 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Hi Again

Came across this player again, same thing. They are averaging 150 games a day this past month according to blitzstars and doing 8 average damage, so they are going down from lofty heights of 11 a week ago. Having said that it appears today they must have fired in the KV2 a few times

How can you sit there for 150 games a day and do this? The only thing I can think off is they have some sort of mental condition and maybe that is the reason. Either way its pretty sad.

I know some have said to ignore AFKs but this person is worse, with AFK u know from the start and can plan, this person moves but does nothing so its only during heat of battle that you realize there is an issue and cant rely on the person. With AFk you can sometimes use them as bait so they can have some benefit, especially if you are in HP trouble.

Hopefully this new matchmaking takes care of this person. We all have AFk from time to time, I had one the other day with a blackout but this person destroys games 150 times a day.

Again thanks.

I hate to break it to you, but from what I've seen/read the new MM system ie. two playing groups, does not apply to the Asia server due to insufficient players

cameron1979 #11 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:19 AM

Corporal

• 13218 battles
  • [FLY]

Came across this clown again 3 times at tier 7 last night, twice on my team as a bottom tier and once against. All 3 games they were top tier and their team lost. They are notorious as in all games both sides were giving it too this player in team chat but I think that is what they are after. I Changed tier after that.

Surely Wargaming have to do something, 11,000 games on last 90 days according to Blitz stars, averaging 10dmg.

Also came across a 4 game player at tier 7 in a premium, averaging less that 50 dmg but that's another story. But was an interesting night!!

But then theres a 70% player with 5,000 games in a Keni with 3,000 masteries in those 5,000 games so it goes both ways. Saw the Keni master twice recently with the last line I was grinding. 

I know the games not perfect but its interesting.

ankitgusai19 #12 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50930 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postcameron1979, on 19 September 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

Came across this clown again 3 times at tier 7 last night, twice on my team as a bottom tier and once against. All 3 games they were top tier and their team lost. They are notorious as in all games both sides were giving it too this player in team chat but I think that is what they are after. I Changed tier after that.

Surely Wargaming have to do something, 11,000 games on last 90 days according to Blitz stars, averaging 10dmg.

Also came across a 4 game player at tier 7 in a premium, averaging less that 50 dmg but that's another story. But was an interesting night!!

But then theres a 70% player with 5,000 games in a Keni with 3,000 masteries in those 5,000 games so it goes both ways. Saw the Keni master twice recently with the last line I was grinding. 

I know the games not perfect but its interesting.

They have implemented a separate queue for these muppets so they can do what they do but unfortunately this new queue is not applied to NA and SEA. Only effective on RU and EU. Reason being not enough server population... 

Edited by ankitgusai19, 19 September 2019 - 07:29 AM.

nustee1234 #13 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:31 AM

Private

• 8761 battles
  • [CROIX]

View Postcameron1979, on 11 August 2019 - 04:58 AM, said:

Thanks in advance

Edited by nustee1234, 19 September 2019 - 07:32 AM.

nustee1234 #14 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:32 AM

Private

• 8761 battles
  • [CROIX]
!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users