How to report a player to Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cameron1979 #1 Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:58 AM

Private

• 9234 battles
  • [FLY]

Just played a game with obvious troll. Over 8000 games they average 11 dmg, that is not a misprint, 11 damage average. Did 121 in our game but that was from being rammed, no shots fired. Obviously I thumbs downed this player but surely wargaming have to do something more about this person. This clown obviously has no life and spends their time ruining the game.

I realise I am only a 51%WR player and probably a noob, I admit I am very average and therefore probably not entitle to an opinion but what can be done about this 8000 game 11dmg player.

Thanks in advance

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:12 AM

First Lieutenant

• 49657 battles
  • [SMRT]

Theoretically, you can submit a ticket and the player in question should get a sanction based on how many offences he/she has been penalised for before.  

Practically, you swallow it and move on, not because you are average player or anything but because the way troll elements are handled in blitz. You cannot know whether the player will be penalised or what will be the penalty. What is observed is that troll players have gone doing what they do for thousands of battle without anything happening to them.

Some speculate that its WG liberal policy against paying player, some say trolls are far few compared to average playerbase and WG does not want to invest resources in tackling them.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 11 August 2019 - 08:13 AM.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40738 battles
  • [WQB]

Many other games by other developers have implemented anti-afk systems. WG could have done it long ago if they wanted to.

TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:12 AM

Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 August 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

Theoretically, you can submit a ticket and the player in question should get a sanction based on how many offences he/she has been penalised for before.  

Practically, you swallow it and move on, not because you are average player or anything but because the way troll elements are handled in blitz. You cannot know whether the player will be penalised or what will be the penalty. What is observed is that troll players have gone doing what they do for thousands of battle without anything happening to them.

Some speculate that its WG liberal policy against paying player, some say trolls are far few compared to average playerbase and WG does not want to invest resources in tackling them.

I reported a troll player once and WG asked for the replay. Later they wrote and told me that the player had been penalised as a result.

My favorite tank is.... whatever I'm wining with!   :)

TnkDztroyer #5 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

Sergeant

• 7 battles

View Postcameron1979, on 11 August 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

Just played a game with obvious troll. Over 8000 games they average 11 dmg, that is not a misprint, 11 damage average. Did 121 in our game but that was from being rammed, no shots fired. Obviously I thumbs downed this player but surely wargaming have to do something more about this person. This clown obviously has no life and spends their time ruining the game.

I realise I am only a 51%WR player and probably a noob, I admit I am very average and therefore probably not entitle to an opinion but what can be done about this 8000 game 11dmg player.

Thanks in advance

Go to 'settings' in the menu then 'support' then click the 'contact support' button then you will get the page to submit a ticket

My favorite tank is.... whatever I'm wining with!   :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users