"The Royal Hunt" Operation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:20 AM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Summer's in full swing. A brisk morning fog has enveloped the forests. The sweet aroma of fresh soil, gunpowder, and lead fill the air. It's a perfect time to relax and go on a hunt. 

Join the Royal Hunt operation from August 6 through August 11 and win the fast-firing FV201 (A45), containers with Rare and Legendary warpaints, and other prizes.

Full news text

NocturnZing #2 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• 6452 battles
  • [NZ]

This event has encouraged the primitive nature of folks very well. Since this event is focused on own dmg, teamwork has gone out the window totally. People are happier to camp just so they get more dmg. I am always lower tier in a t8 tank, not even trying at t5 or t9. Between the constant camping and forced down tiering, nothing in this event for me personally, I just want the garage slot if I can get it.

The irony is that the points needed to get this new t7 toy is achievable mostly by guys who already have great t9/10 tanks.

__GetFunked__ #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:54 AM

Sergeant

• 5683 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostNocturnZing, on 07 August 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

This event has encouraged the primitive nature of folks very well. Since this event is focused on own dmg, teamwork has gone out the window totally. People are happier to camp just so they get more dmg. I am always lower tier in a t8 tank, not even trying at t5 or t9. Between the constant camping and forced down tiering, nothing in this event for me personally, I just want the garage slot if I can get it.

The irony is that the points needed to get this new t7 toy is achievable mostly by guys who already have great t9/10 tanks.

Agreed, did not enjoy this event. Encourages awful teamwork and just means that everybody is driving a TD and sitting at the back. its not exactly beginner-friendly either, players at lower tiers have no chance of completing the event.

erwin10001 #4 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40738 battles
  • [WQB]

View PostNocturnZing, on 07 August 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

I am happy with this event.  There's no teamwork anyway. Even If I'm on the losing team, I still get pretty decent damage.

Previous events went by XP which is bad - if you are on the losing team with top damage, you can get less XP then the winning team tank with the lowest damage.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users