I feel like I've been in a slump lately.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wastun #1 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:09 AM

Private

• 18961 battles
  • [GHQ]
There's been a lot of work going on in the last four years. I've been swearing a lot. I don't think there's this much game. But I don't know if I'm not good at fighting these days. I don't know if it's just a match, but the harder I keep doing it, the harder I'm going to lose.
Oh, I don't know. What should I do?

TnkCmndrToo #2 Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5715 battles
  • [FOES]
Yeah I get those times too. Take a break for a few days to a week, and come back. That works for me :)

__GetFunked__ #3 Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:00 AM

Sergeant

• 5851 battles
  • [GNG]

It can get very frustrating sometimes this game. I totally understand feeling like you are in a slump and not knowing whether this slump is down to you yourself or just a direct result of the general skill level in the playerbase right now.

When tier 8,9 and 10 battles are now primarily filled with 40% players due to so many premiums being sold, you just know that you're going to get frustrated a lot more than years gone by. I saw a tier 10 player with 63 battles and 38% winrate last night. This is what is wrong with the game right now.

The game has changed direction now. Before, new premium tanks were rare but now there is a new one every few days - heck, you go into the store now and there is like 5 new 'expensive' premium tanks on sale (not the tech tree premiums btw). The game is turning to pay to win which is why tech tree tanks such as the KV2 are getting nerfed so that premium tanks are now so much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users