The Situation is getting worse

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Rebirth_39 #1 Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:02 PM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

Is it just me or are teams losing faster and faster?? A loss equals 2 mins almost everytime and its becoming the usual.

But i think its just in my own opinion

Edited by Rebirth_39, 16 July 2019 - 07:03 PM.

RenamedUser_2022575426 #2 Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:52 PM

Corporal

• 2032 battles
  • [EMPIR]
you're not alone and it became so normal that people don't talk about it anymore

erwin10001 #3 Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40835 battles
  • [NETS]

its super normal. MM working as intended?

all you need to do to ensure a super quick loss is to put 2 players in your team that dies in less than 1 minute.

because you are down 5 v 7 at an early stage, 90% of the time (unless someone pulls off a Mastery and carries), your team will just collapse as red team's two extra tanks can flank and snipe you for free shots, and you are unable to cover because you don't have enough tanks.

Chalks #4 Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15127 battles

Since returning to the game a couple of weeks ago I have noticed this issue quite markedly. It’s exacerbated by my attempt to grind the American light tanks. By the time I’ve scouted the map for my team I often find two Yolo merchants have already died and the next thing it’s 5 or 6 v me which ain’t funny in a T71...

Or, the opposite happens and we win in less than two minutes with no losses on our side.

I’ve also noticed that a lot of teams these days often want to all go the same way, but in a really bad way. I’m not sure how much this is affecting the speed of battle but the one dimensioned tactics are a bit boring.

Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Name violation is now called renamed user ?

RenamedUser_2022575426 #6 Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:45 AM

Corporal

• 2032 battles
  • [EMPIR]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 17 July 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

Name violation is now called renamed user ?

yes. it is ok to impersonate other name (like you did) but you can't put name that contain curse to wg like i did

MrDucky17 #7 Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

Corporal

• 6701 battles
  • [ANZUS]
I think I'm used to it  :(

Johnv_hk #8 Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:22 AM

Corporal

• 11193 battles
  • [ARMD2]
A new statistic for your profile : average battle lifetime

Cugologist #9 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

Sergeant

• 27940 battles
  • [DERPU]

I knew this was true, but the most recent battle I was in shown out how completely ^%$^%&$ up the MM is now. There's no nice way to spin this WG, it's utter BS.

Combined red team ave. WR and Battles played; 60.54% and 20,403.

Combined green team ave. WR and Battles played; 49.77% and 16,011.

Red team had 3 Premium tanks, green had 2. Red teams 'least strong' player was superior to 5/7 of the green team and alone a decent player, roughly equal to the 3 'best' players on the green team in terms of WR and battles.

Yeah, green team lost. Miserably.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY THIS IS FAIR AND BALANCED YOU STUPID ^&%$#%%$#.

One team has vastly more experienced AND skilled players, as well as 3 new school OP premiums VS. 2 'old school' premiums.

There's no possible way for these teams to be considered anything more than completely lopsided and utterly unfair to the 'lesser' team, as it doesn't matter what the 'lesser' team does, they can't win. Not even close. It was a Tier 7-8 battle, and maybe the only way it could be reasonably considered 'balanced' is if I were to drop my IS-4 in there to even things out a little. And even then, the better players on the red team had the skill and experience to take down a well driven IS-4 and then the pitiful remainders of the team.

Right now, I'd normally be putting in some time trying to get my missions finished. That's a completely pointless exercise as this was the 3rd in a row lopsided MM I've been put into. I don't mind losing to a better team, and occasionally being humiliated by a vastly superior team because the nature of 'random' MM dictates that sometimes stuff happens. 

But 3 in a row? Being put into the lesser team, when there was the option to 'spread out the skill' was obviously available, but for reasons that make no sense to any logical life form we know of, the 'fair' MM decided to throw another woefully deficient team to boost already healthy WR players.

I'll keep playing, for now. But in the near future if you find your game somehow lacking sufficient player numbers, it's because of stuff like this. Folks will cry about all manner of things, but having no real chance of doing remotely well against a biased and completely unfair 'random' MM will drive everyone away and they will not come back.

My nature would also usually cause me to make suggestions for improvements, but there's no improving this kind of total idiocy. Whoever is responsible for the MM is taking a paycheck as a comedian, and not a good one.

I'll try again tomorrow night, but I'm about done with this BS. I don't play any other games, but if I walk away I sure as heck won't seek out another WG title to play, I'll put my time and money elsewhere.

Gandalf__Greyhame #10 Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:42 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostCugologist, on 22 July 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

I knew this was true, but the most recent battle I was in shown out how completely ^%$^%&$ up the MM is now. There's no nice way to spin this WG, it's utter BS.

Combined red team ave. WR and Battles played; 60.54% and 20,403.

Combined green team ave. WR and Battles played; 49.77% and 16,011.

Red team had 3 Premium tanks, green had 2. Red teams 'least strong' player was superior to 5/7 of the green team and alone a decent player, roughly equal to the 3 'best' players on the green team in terms of WR and battles.

Yeah, green team lost. Miserably.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY THIS IS FAIR AND BALANCED YOU STUPID ^&%$#%%$#.

One team has vastly more experienced AND skilled players, as well as 3 new school OP premiums VS. 2 'old school' premiums.

There's no possible way for these teams to be considered anything more than completely lopsided and utterly unfair to the 'lesser' team, as it doesn't matter what the 'lesser' team does, they can't win. Not even close. It was a Tier 7-8 battle, and maybe the only way it could be reasonably considered 'balanced' is if I were to drop my IS-4 in there to even things out a little. And even then, the better players on the red team had the skill and experience to take down a well driven IS-4 and then the pitiful remainders of the team.

Right now, I'd normally be putting in some time trying to get my missions finished. That's a completely pointless exercise as this was the 3rd in a row lopsided MM I've been put into. I don't mind losing to a better team, and occasionally being humiliated by a vastly superior team because the nature of 'random' MM dictates that sometimes stuff happens. 

But 3 in a row? Being put into the lesser team, when there was the option to 'spread out the skill' was obviously available, but for reasons that make no sense to any logical life form we know of, the 'fair' MM decided to throw another woefully deficient team to boost already healthy WR players.

I'll keep playing, for now. But in the near future if you find your game somehow lacking sufficient player numbers, it's because of stuff like this. Folks will cry about all manner of things, but having no real chance of doing remotely well against a biased and completely unfair 'random' MM will drive everyone away and they will not come back.

My nature would also usually cause me to make suggestions for improvements, but there's no improving this kind of total idiocy. Whoever is responsible for the MM is taking a paycheck as a comedian, and not a good one.

I'll try again tomorrow night, but I'm about done with this BS. I don't play any other games, but if I walk away I sure as heck won't seek out another WG title to play, I'll put my time and money elsewhere.

This guy is right . We are always put either in terrible teams which have no chance of winning or at best equal teams . I have yet to come across anyone who has ever been put on a vastly superior team giving him an easy win . Honestly this has never happened to anyone on this forum . ever ....

__GetFunked__ #11 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:11 PM

Sergeant

• 5851 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 22 July 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

This guy is right . We are always put either in terrible teams which have no chance of winning or at best equal teams . I have yet to come across anyone who has ever been put on a vastly superior team giving him an easy win . Honestly this has never happened to anyone on this forum . ever ....

Don't think that is what he is saying, but you knew that already.

The point is that it shouldnt be happening. There should not be a vastly superior team in any matchup, let alone numerous times in a row.  

Cugologist #12 Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:48 PM

Sergeant

• 27940 battles
  • [DERPU]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 22 July 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Don't think that is what he is saying, but you knew that already.

The point is that it shouldnt be happening. There should not be a vastly superior team in any matchup, let alone numerous times in a row.  

That's about it. Occasionally it's going to happen because computers are stupid and they do stupid things no matter how well you tell them what to do. Once in a while, you'll find yourself on either side of the coin and occasionally that's ok.

But repeatedly biased MM is nowhere near ok, and especially not when the option was clearly available to 'spread out the talent'.

In that matchup I posted about, it would have been really quite easy to balance it out, simply take the 252U (op premium HT) with the 65%+/50K+ player in it, and slip them into the 'lesser' team, and put the 45%/10K HT player on the 'lesser' team and throw them into the OP team. 

The 'lesser' team, being the green team in this case (my team), we'd have had someone who knew what they were doing, and the 3 obviously decent players would have been able to use them as a pivot to swing around. The 3 'poor' players would have been spotters/fodder and the green team would have maybe been able to put up some decent resistance to the reds 3 remaining 60% players. 

I'll never get a >60% WR, but I also don't expect to be hammered down to a <40% WR by a biased MM.

It's not just frustrating, it's insulting and demeaning to the player base for this kind of MM to be common and normal. I've been on the 'good' end of these kinds of battles, and while it's not as annoying to win 7-0, it's certainly not as enjoyable as a close battle.

(Heck, as a short term stop gap 'fix', make RNG indexed to WN8. The better your WN8, the worse your RNG becomes. Those good players will overcome it, the lesser players will benefit from additional luck.)

Gandalf__Greyhame #13 Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:46 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I am  beginning to see the point . Just played this game . Highest WR on our team is the IS7 who is the 5th highest WR player in the game . Reds have  4 players with better WR including an almost purple 69% ID guy . How are we supposed to win games like this in which we have zero chance ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users