Rating battles: what’s the point?

Rating pointless

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

P36C #1 Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:11 AM

Corporal

• 8800 battles
  • [GNG]
hi my rating went down 70 today and I decided to stay away from it for the day and I wondered, what’s the point of rating battles when there are no seasons in progress. When there were crates during the spring season I played rating battles so I might get them (I didn’t lol). But now, the only prize is the contributor avatar thing which isn’t even permanent. And to get to the higher ratings to get the camo (which I’m not interested in) is difficult. And to get gold u need to get within the top 10 or something of your region and for average players like me that’s close to impossible. So other than not having noob matchmaking, what’s the point? 

Lord_Melchett #2 Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 34308 battles
  • [1914]

View PostP36C, on 12 July 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

So other than not having noob matchmaking, what’s the point? 

When ratings came in, that was the point. 

Of course, so few people play that they can't match players up against players of similar rating, so you just end up in battles with whoever is in the queue.  After a long wait, usually.

So, pointless.

SonderAbteilung #3 Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 58755 battles
  • [K1NG]

It's not pointless, 

I do like rating battles at tier X , however WG have been shooting into their feet  concerning ratings, 

For my time zone ratings battles starts when I'm the most busiest or when I can't concentrate properly,  so then I don't wanna play ratings, also , I have witnessed trolls and mo fos with premium tanks( bought or got in a lucky box , I dunmo)  that just don't give a sh it,  also the waiting times are longer and the rating system is bs because how can a bronze dude be in a team with platinum or diamond.. it doesn't make sense... and the rewards are meh.. a camo?? That's it? And extra credit with extra xp... yes, you do get gold in top. But don't make any wrong Ideas... they had to spend gold too to achieve their stats and skills..

That's said , i don't mind to play ratings,  but there is no incentive whatsoever to do so.

. So what's the point?

Realistic battle gave us a green holstein cow  camo... yeah... meh...

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Dangerous_when_Sober #4 Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Captain

• 61401 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Ok, im not the first to have a positive attitude, but i quite like ratings. The best thing is you play with and against the same players. One game someone is a complete waste and the next they save your bacon. Makes it a better community experience.

Also tagged with Rating, pointless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users