Bring back Chariot !

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gandalf__Greyhame #1 Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
The nerf of chariot is wrong . It is not fun anymore . It was the most fun tank in the game to play . Now blitz has become boring again . What is the point of balancing everything ? In a battle are you going to complain that your enemy has a superior tank ? Are you going to tell your enemy that you wont fight unless he removes some armor from his tank ? Are you going to request your enemy to reduce the pen of the shells he uses ? No you fight with whatever you got !! WG should keep a few tanks like this in the game . If they just continue balancing every tank then all tanks will eventually just be the same and only cosmetically look a bit different . If you look at blitzstars the top 20 tier 8 has 18 premium tanks with the highest WR . Is the plan to make this game pay to win ? The first non premium regular tech tree tank is at no 14 and Chariot is at no 20 . It only has an average WR of 51% . Also it wasn't as if the tank was being overplayed and people were complaining that there are 3 or 4 Chariots  in every game like the 183. In fact it is dead last in the average number of battles played . I repeat it was the least played tank among all tier 8 tanks . So it wasn't being played when it was supposedly OP ... who is going to play it now after the nerf ? I personally think WG is influenced too much by utubers who shout OP at the drop of a hat . The nerf on the Chariot must be reversed . 

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #2 Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 315 battles
  • [TDAF]

No. There was clearly something over done on the tank when they could go up to you dump an HESH round into you and within a couple of seconds dump another HESH round into you besides WG have seen the stats of the tank and saw it was doing too good and then decided to nerf it. But the nerf it did get was also over done. I expected some pen nerf on the HESH/ HESH damage nerf or a reload nerf I didn't expect to see almost everything get nerfed to hell. 

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

_RB_33_ #3 Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 21924 battles
  • [101AS]
The way I see it is that this will be like the way the Hellcat was nerfed. Sure the nerf on the Charioteer and Conway is a sad thing but for those who really like or love their turreted British TDs, it's just a minor inconvenience that they'll just simply learn to get around of. Besides, the Charioteer can and will still do well if used properly (just like all the other tanks).

RenamedUser_2022575426 #4 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:10 AM

Corporal

• 2005 battles
  • [EMPIR]

the hesh nerf is fine and should be done, but the dpm of AP shell is overdone imo. maybe a small buff to the dpm in next update to make it on par with other td, about 2.8k dpm

Edited by RenamedUser_2022575426, 11 July 2019 - 08:10 AM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
There are nearly 70 tier 8 tanks . Of these The Chariot was the least played tank . Now after nerf even those few will stop playing it . If it is doing too much average damage then why not nerf WZ120 1G Ft , Obj 252U and Skorpion G which all have higher average damage . Obj 252 U has the highest avg WR , highest survival rate and second highest damage per battle . But wont get nerfed coz it is premium . Of top 20 highest wr tier 8 tanks only 2 are tech tree tanks . Situation at tier 7 is also the same . Rank 1 to 16 highest wr tier 7 tanks are all premiums . So if you pay money to buy a premium tank you will get a good tank ? I don't know if newer players know this but when I started playing the game the general rule was that a premium tank is always slightly inferior to tech tree tanks . If you do not believe me then look at old videos of utubers who will repeat this rule many times .  Eg look at the T34 85 Victory . It is slightly inferior to regular tech tree variant . Now it seems WG have reversed this rule .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 11 July 2019 - 10:40 AM.

_RB_33_ #6 Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 21924 battles
  • [101AS]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 11 July 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

There are nearly 70 tier 8 tanks . Of these The Chariot was the least played tank . Now after nerf even those few will stop playing it . If it is doing too much average damage then why not nerf WZ120 1G Ft , Obj 252U and Skorpion G which all have higher average damage . Obj 252 U has the highest avg WR , highest survival rate and second highest damage per battle . But wont get nerfed coz it is premium . Of top 20 highest wr tier 8 tanks only 2 are tech tree tanks . Situation at tier 7 is also the same . Rank 1 to 16 highest wr tier 7 tanks are all premiums . So if you pay money to buy a premium tank you will get a good tank ? I don't know if newer players know this but when I started playing the game the general rule was that a premium tank is always slightly inferior to tech tree tanks . If you do not believe me then look at old videos of utubers who will repeat this rule many times .  Eg look at the T34 85 Victory . It is slightly inferior to regular tech tree variant . Now it seems WG have reversed this rule .

Legit rant right there. Sadly, the situation that you mentioned seems to be the norm now. It appears that having a better credit-making capability is no longer a feasible sales pitch to entice newer players to spend.

Edited by _RB_33_, 11 July 2019 - 12:54 PM.

VV6_9487 #7 Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:03 AM

Corporal

• 1302 battles
  • [SH4FT]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 10 July 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

The nerf of chariot is wrong . It is not fun anymore . It was the most fun tank in the game to play . Now blitz has become boring again . What is the point of balancing everything ? In a battle are you going to complain that your enemy has a superior tank ? Are you going to tell your enemy that you wont fight unless he removes some armor from his tank ? Are you going to request your enemy to reduce the pen of the shells he uses ? No you fight with whatever you got !! WG should keep a few tanks like this in the game . If they just continue balancing every tank then all tanks will eventually just be the same and only cosmetically look a bit different . If you look at blitzstars the top 20 tier 8 has 18 premium tanks with the highest WR . Is the plan to make this game pay to win ? The first non premium regular tech tree tank is at no 14 and Chariot is at no 20 . It only has an average WR of 51% . Also it wasn't as if the tank was being overplayed and people were complaining that there are 3 or 4 Chariots  in every game like the 183. In fact it is dead last in the average number of battles played . I repeat it was the least played tank among all tier 8 tanks . So it wasn't being played when it was supposedly OP ... who is going to play it now after the nerf ? I personally think WG is influenced too much by utubers who shout OP at the drop of a hat . The nerf on the Chariot must be reversed . 

Well, new British TD are OP in many ways and I can see why it got nerfed.  I do agree with you on why make every tank the same, what would be the fun of it when everything is 'fair'.  I recall the early days of +/- 2 tiers where tier 6 and tier 8 are in the same match.  There's no fairness in that, but there sure was a lot of exciting moments when tier 6 outplays tier 8.  I guess WG doesn't want non-premium/non-crate/non-event tanks to be outperformed by regular tech-tree tanks, then there wouldn't be any interest for wallet warriors to buy a tank every week/month.

Gandalf__Greyhame #8 Posted Yesterday, 10:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
So more of the same to follow . Regular tech tree KV2 getting nerfed but Premium Smasher will remain as it is . Been playing this game since 2015 . Any idea why after 5 years WG thought of nerfing KV2  ? 

RenamedUser_2022575426 #9 Posted Yesterday, 03:01 PM

Corporal

• 2005 battles
  • [EMPIR]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 18 July 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

So more of the same to follow . Regular tech tree KV2 getting nerfed but Premium Smasher will remain as it is . Been playing this game since 2015 . Any idea why after 5 years WG thought of nerfing KV2  ? 

bcoz the game currently has more noobs than ever. Noob that drive in front of kv2 in their light tank. Noobs killed this game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

__GetFunked__