Jump to content


Instead of raging...

rage new players help

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #1 Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

Maybe, instead of losing your sh*t with some new player who sat on the back hill of Castilla in their Super Pershing, point them toward YouTube. I have tried this on multiple occasions and been met with nothing but gratitude. For all of you who complain that the game is dying, here's the solution. New player leave because those of us with more experience choose to rage

 



TnkCmndrToo #2 Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:03 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
Well said.

NocturnZing #3 Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7511 battles
  • 112
  • [NZ]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2017
I agree this works about 10% of the time. Mostly players don't respond back because they don't think they need help, but u can only take a horse to water.

Gandalf__Greyhame #4 Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:11 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
I have stopped messaging players I meet in game . I only respond when they message me first . If they say something nice then I respond accordingly .  If they say something nasty then I respond with something double nasty ... usually about their mommy .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #5 Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 26 June 2019 - 06:11 AM, said:

I have stopped messaging players I meet in game . I only respond when they message me first . If they say something nice then I respond accordingly .  If they say something nasty then I respond with something double nasty ... usually about their mommy .

good policy. Had an absolute legend in a Chieftain T/95 today who listened to every instruction I gave him and thanked me for helping him after the game 



__GetFunked__ #6 Posted 27 June 2019 - 09:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7277 battles
  • 221
  • [GNG]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 26 June 2019 - 06:11 AM, said:

I have stopped messaging players I meet in game . I only respond when they message me first . If they say something nice then I respond accordingly .  If they say something nasty then I respond with something double nasty ... usually about their mommy .

 

I like it when people bring 'moms' into it. Its funny how many do a complete u-turn when I tell them my mother has been dead for 20-years having died when i was 21-years old. The abuse suddenly turns from abuse to, oh im sorry to hear that.

 



IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #7 Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Post__GetFunked__, on 27 June 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

 

I like it when people bring 'moms' into it. Its funny how many do a complete u-turn when I tell them my mother has been dead for 20-years having died when i was 21-years old. The abuse suddenly turns from abuse to, oh im sorry to hear that.

 

wow. I had some people telling me to go and do some obscene things to my mother...   on Mother's Day 



Gandalf__Greyhame #8 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Post__GetFunked__, on 27 June 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

 

I like it when people bring 'moms' into it. Its funny how many do a complete u-turn when I tell them my mother has been dead for 20-years having died when i was 21-years old. The abuse suddenly turns from abuse to, oh im sorry to hear that.

 

I only do that when I get abused first . I have played enough to know that raging over how some unknown person played that game is futile . Advising them in the sincerest way is also futile . You will get abuse/so what / you are wrong / mind your business etc in return . So I do not message anyone . I only respond when I am abused and I am vicious in doing so . I won't start it but I make sure the other person regrets starting the abuse .


                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


TnkCmndrToo #9 Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:27 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 28 June 2019 - 01:33 AM, said:

I only do that when I get abused first . I have played enough to know that raging over how some unknown person played that game is futile . Advising them in the sincerest way is also futile . You will get abuse/so what / you are wrong / mind your business etc in return . So I do not message anyone . I only respond when I am abused and I am vicious in doing so . I won't start it but I make sure the other person regrets starting the abuse .


Exactly. I've also lately been doing something I saw on the EU forum, I think - you just "No u" them over and over again. You get some hilarious results.



IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #10 Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 28 June 2019 - 05:27 AM, said:


Exactly. I've also lately been doing something I saw on the EU forum, I think - you just "No u" them over and over again. You get some hilarious results.

i feel as if you are dealing with exactly the opposite sort of people to the ones I talked about in my original spiel. The toxic community members



TnkCmndrToo #11 Posted 06 July 2019 - 10:09 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 06 July 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

i feel as if you are dealing with exactly the opposite sort of people to the ones I talked about in my original spiel. The toxic community members


Lol, the discussion moved pretty quickly eh :D







Also tagged with rage, new players, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users