Jump to content


New MM: Platoon vs team with no platoon?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

erwin10001 #1 Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:44 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 42657 battles
  • 1,023
  • [NETS]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

 

 

I encountered a game where red team had a platoon while my team had no platoon. If this is somethinig new, it makes me want to platoon more! And note , this enemy platoon was pretty good, with their IS-5 getting 3k, so it's yet another example of red team getting pro higher tier platoon while I am stuck in the lower tier. 

 

Fortunately, even though my team had no platoon, it had a player with Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar! Maybe that's MM's way of balancing?

 

And typical of MM, each team had 2 tanks with 0 damage. Can we push them back to lower tiers to practise more against bots until they learn how to play?


Edited by erwin10001, 13 June 2019 - 05:46 AM.


Gandalf__Greyhame #2 Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:59 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
The two zeros  One has 49 point something and the other has 52% wr . You want to put 50% players to practice against bots ? 50% players are rare these days .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 13 June 2019 - 06:01 AM.

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


erwin10001 #3 Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:23 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 42657 battles
  • 1,023
  • [NETS]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 13 June 2019 - 05:59 AM, said:

The two zeros  One has 49 point something and the other has 52% wr . You want to put 50% players to practice against bots ? 50% players are rare these days .

 

 

maybe someone was using his account (or someone took over his account), or afk due to disconnect?

 



TnkDztroyer #4 Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 428
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View Posterwin10001, on 13 June 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

 

I encountered a game where red team had a platoon while my team had no platoon. If this is somethinig new, it makes me want to platoon more! And note , this enemy platoon was pretty good, with their IS-5 getting 3k, so it's yet another example of red team getting pro higher tier platoon while I am stuck in the lower tier. 

 

Fortunately, even though my team had no platoon, it had a player with Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar! Maybe that's MM's way of balancing?

 

And typical of MM, each team had 2 tanks with 0 damage. Can we push them back to lower tiers to practise more against bots until they learn how to play?

 

Anyone can get zero damage tho just by being unlucky. for example being one shot killed by a TD you couldn't see
I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

RenamedUser_2022575426 #5 Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:03 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2274 battles
  • 73
  • [EMPIR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2019

View Posterwin10001, on 13 June 2019 - 05:44 AM, said:

 

 

I encountered a game where red team had a platoon while my team had no platoon. If this is somethinig new, it makes me want to platoon more! And note , this enemy platoon was pretty good, with their IS-5 getting 3k, so it's yet another example of red team getting pro higher tier platoon while I am stuck in the lower tier. 

 

Fortunately, even though my team had no platoon, it had a player with Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar! Maybe that's MM's way of balancing?

 

And typical of MM, each team had 2 tanks with 0 damage. Can we push them back to lower tiers to practise more against bots until they learn how to play?

 

i notice that too. maybe low number of online players force mm to do imba mm. btw, why we're still playing this game?

TnkDztroyer #6 Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 428
  • Member since:
    02-04-2019

View PostRenamedUser_2022575426, on 13 June 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

 

i notice that too. maybe low number of online players force mm to do imba mm. btw, why we're still playing this game?

 

I was getting que numbers starting at just 21 today! Got into a game when they got to around 90.
I eat Leos for breakfast!  :playing:

BossArdnutz #7 Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17400 battles
  • 346
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
There's something wrong with the server at the moment I think. Seeing lots of reports of people unable to join on discord and on here. I saw an announcement on discord that WG have released an update to 6.0.1 with bug fixes on all platforms, but my game client is still showing version 6.0.0, so I'm wondering if they have hit a snag with rolling out the update?

On the zeroes, I'm a 50% player, and ended up with three zero damage games in the SU-100 last night. One was an ammo rack hit when I was at the back of a group of HTs and the red SU-122-44 decided to shoot me through the tiny gap between them (or maybe he shot at them and missed?). One was a game where I fired five or six shots, all either fully aimed-in or at point blank range, all but one of which missed with the shot going to the edge of the reticle and the other of which went low and hit a track.

It happens, at least to some of us.

Edited by BossArdnutz, 13 June 2019 - 09:41 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users