I’m jealous of people who have more raseinais than I do

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Rebirth_39 #1 Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:30 AM

Sergeant

• 34403 battles
  • [CATS]
out of nearly 34000+ games I’ve had I have only gained 2 whole medals. And yet people who have less games and or are worse than me in general have way more raseinais than I do. I’m very jelly because I really like the avatar that one would get having 15 raseinais medals

Neb10k #2 Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:14 PM

Captain

• 60945 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Why shoukd you want to wear a badge that lets enemy target you as a good player?

I use the first victory avatar, the simple blue one with the sword.

TnkDztroyer #3 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:33 AM

Corporal

• 7 battles

View PostRebirth_39, on 09 June 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

out of nearly 34000+ games I’ve had I have only gained 2 whole medals. And yet people who have less games and or are worse than me in general have way more raseinais than I do. I’m very jelly because I really like the avatar that one would get having 15 raseinais medals

It's a great looking avatar isn't it, and makes you stand out as a better player. But if I was jealous of anyone who has a 'raison', I'd be jealous of everyone who has one since I don't have any, lol
Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #4 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 39343 battles
  • [SEALZ]

When I see another player with the Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar, I shift my playstyle to support him. Here, the Ultimate Destroyer player is in a TD while I am in a slow heavy. So instead of pushing hard with other HTs, I played 2nd tier, sidescraping and ensuring that enemy tanks are spotted for the TD to shoot.

He ends up with highest damage in the team while I end up with highest xp in the team (for spotting damage- in a HT!) Spotting is a lost art in the game, LT/MT no longer spot. I have to use a BP to do the spotting for the TD.... On the other side, is another forum regular who ends up  with the highest XP for losing team. 

In conclusion: I will support any player I see with the Gold Ultimate Destroyer avatar, and I believe that increases (but does not guarantee) our chances of victory!

Edited by erwin10001, 10 June 2019 - 01:51 AM.

jl2015 #5 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 32329 battles
  • [FUZE]

View PostNeb10k, on 09 June 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

Why shoukd you want to wear a badge that lets enemy target you as a good player?

I use the first victory avatar, the simple blue one with the sword.

It's because i would rather like support from good teammate.

Rebirth_39 #6 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:43 AM

Sergeant

• 34403 battles
  • [CATS]

I just use my 4 leaf clover avatar for good rng 

The raseinais is both a lucky and skilled medal

Edited by Rebirth_39, 10 June 2019 - 11:50 AM.

Neb10k #7 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:58 PM

Captain

• 60945 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View Posterwin10001, on 10 June 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

When I see another player with the Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar, I shift my playstyle to support him. Here, the Ultimate Destroyer player is in a TD while I am in a slow heavy. So instead of pushing hard with other HTs, I played 2nd tier, sidescraping and ensuring that enemy tanks are spotted for the TD to shoot.

He ends up with highest damage in the team while I end up with highest xp in the team (for spotting damage- in a HT!) Spotting is a lost art in the game, LT/MT no longer spot. I have to use a BP to do the spotting for the TD.... On the other side, is another forum regular who ends up  with the highest XP for losing team. 

In conclusion: I will support any player I see with the Gold Ultimate Destroyer avatar, and I believe that increases (but does not guarantee) our chances of victory!

Ok - that is a good reason for you to look for that avatar and support. But, I dont think there are many battles where someone like you is there to support. It would be nice if i were wrong!

TnkDztroyer #8 Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:43 AM

Corporal

• 7 battles

View Posterwin10001, on 10 June 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

Sounds like a good plan. :) And speaking of spotting.. how can you spot without getting killed? Or do we just accept that the spotter will get killed? Any time I've tried spotting I get killed, so then I can't fight and help the team. (although I have helped by spotting)

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #9 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 39343 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 11 June 2019 - 12:43 AM, said:

Sounds like a good plan. :) And speaking of spotting.. how can you spot without getting killed? Or do we just accept that the spotter will get killed? Any time I've tried spotting I get killed, so then I can't fight and help the team. (although I have helped by spotting)

it is not easy to kill a BP that is properly angled. Furthermore, I have a 350 alpha Charioteer with Gold Ultimate Destroyer Avatar covering me. There was an IS-3 on one side (which is why I gave him a thumbs up) that was fighting side by side with me.

With this sort of set-up, its easy to tempt most nubs to expose themselves to try and get me, only to get hammered with a 350 alpha Charioteer shell. 

__GetFunked__ #10 Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:55 AM

Sergeant

• 4072 battles
  • [GNG]

I dont use any avatar as dont want to be tunnelled.

Sounds good in practise that a good avatar that signals your skill level might bring you better support from teammates but this depends on:

A: They understand what the different avatars are in the first place and even look at them before a battle.

B: Are they any good to begin with and would their support even benefit you.

Weighing that up with the potential of good players on oppo then tunneling you because they can see your avatar - no thanks, think i'll stay anonymous. I will of course look at those on my team with good avatars and determine who to stick with but that's as far as it goes for me.

jzmalexander #11 Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

Sergeant

• 14218 battles
  • [JD]

Yes I have the same problem. Just yesterday I saw 2 players, both sub-45% winrate, and both had less than 400 games played. That had reseniai medals.

And theres me, 14k battles and no raseniai.

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #12 Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Sergeant

• 12553 battles
  • [SUB40]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 11 June 2019 - 12:43 AM, said:

This is an interesting one. As a spotter it is best to find a hill or rock to hide behind while your team catch up to you (this is obviously after you spot). Using bushes to stay concealed while you spot is another valid solution. This works brilliantly on the C cap side of Dynasty's Pearl (to name one position)

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #13 Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Sergeant

• 12553 battles
  • [SUB40]

View Postjzmalexander, on 21 June 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Yes I have the same problem. Just yesterday I saw 2 players, both sub-45% winrate, and both had less than 400 games played. That had reseniai medals.

me in a nutshell...

TnkDztroyer #14 Posted Today, 02:36 AM

Corporal

• 7 battles

View Postjzmalexander, on 21 June 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

I don't expect to ever get one

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

__GetFunked__ #15 Posted Today, 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• 4072 battles
  • [GNG]

Getting a Raisin is often more down to luck (having both a bad oppo and bad teammates) though it also comes down to skill a lot too.

More chance of getting them in lower tiers but I have managed them in tier 7 before (Tiger P this account and Black Prince another account) and also plenty of times in tier 5 and 6 in the past on other accounts. Anyone with many of these medals will more than likely be a sealclubber that plays low tiers most of the time.

These are my 3 on this account:

Raisin.PNG

Edited by __GetFunked__, Today, 09:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users