Match Making Unexpected Lose

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

BossArdnutz #41 Posted 25 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11699 battles
  • [DERPU]

View PostWOT_Losers, on 25 May 2019 - 05:23 AM, said:

Buddy you are the one who started the comparison to real life military strategies in the first place. now you want to contradict urself, go ahead by all means.

If someone is already being abusive without knowing WR, then they are NOT getting more reason to abuse by just showing WR. That's just who they are, and we are supposed to rule out good ideas just cos someone is showing bad behavior now?

Seeing a poor track record after battle does corroborate that a player does not play to best of capabilities, most abuse starts after the battle via direct chats, in-game abuses are not as much

You seem confused. Re-read the first page of this thread where you talk about Crecy etc, refer to military intelligence etc. This discussion will get quite bizarre if you keep mixing up your posts with mine!

WARGODZ_2019 #42 Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:48 AM

Corporal

• 3783 battles
  • [DNGR]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 25 May 2019 - 05:24 AM, said:

So players have the time to play but not to cut some of that playing time to watch a youtube video or two? if a player with 10k battles and is at 44% and his 3--day winrate is not better than that, he is not doing enough to learn, simples. Want to get good, work at it.

I'm not just talking about time management, Data management. Data cost of online games has a big difference with YouTube. Time management can become an issue for working people.

Edited by WARGODZ_2019, 27 May 2019 - 08:48 AM.

WARGODZ_2019 #43 Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

Corporal

• 3783 battles
  • [DNGR]

View PostWOT_Losers, on 25 May 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

Unless you deliberately ignore everything going around you in the battle, it is VERY difficult NOT to learn at least some good battle strategies and tactics from good players on your and opposing team, The more games you play. So yes, the more you play, the more you CAN learn if you WANT to.

Youtube vids can ALSO teach you, but as they say, a truly passionate seeker of knowledge will learn from everywhere and anywhere

exactly. so if MM does not make any improvements, player's WR must shown to team so do that you will recognize who to follow and those who really want to learn even just by observing can distinguish the players who needs to watch.

WARGODZ_2019 #44 Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:03 AM

Corporal

• 3783 battles
  • [DNGR]

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 25 May 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

the reporting has no effect. The idea has been brought up before...  and it's a terrible one

Exactly! The game don't know the true meaning of the word "improvements". So don't hope for it, MM, Abusive words and any other issues of the game. Because what they only want is to earn.

Edited by WARGODZ_2019, 27 May 2019 - 09:03 AM.

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #45 Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:41 PM

Sergeant

• 12553 battles
  • [SUB40]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 27 May 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

Exactly! The game don't know the true meaning of the word "improvements". So don't hope for it, MM, Abusive words and any other issues of the game. Because what they only want is to earn.

if you have so many complaints, quit the game. Your complaining is not welcome on the forums (and nor, for that matter, is your dredging up of previously scrapped ideas).

mobittomob #46 Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• 8444 battles
  • [NEON]

No, no and no. People might give up and assume the game is lost from the start, so some will not bother to even try when the see their team has a lower wr. Plus, wr is not a good indication of player skill, my wr is 48.3. Not much at first glance but my wr used to be 45 back in my gold noob days. My 30 day wr is hovering around 55 for past few months so wr is not a very accurate and up to date measurement of player skill.

What I fell would be good for the game is to introduce a system where the sub 50% 30 day wr players cannot chat or give commands in the first 20 seconds of the battle, to allow for better directions and strategies at the start of the battle.

o7 

__GetFunked__ #47 Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:39 AM

Sergeant

• 4072 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postmobittomob, on 20 June 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

No, no and no. People might give up and assume the game is lost from the start, so some will not bother to even try when the see their team has a lower wr. Plus, wr is not a good indication of player skill, my wr is 48.3. Not much at first glance but my wr used to be 45 back in my gold noob days. My 30 day wr is hovering around 55 for past few months so wr is not a very accurate and up to date measurement of player skill.

What I fell would be good for the game is to introduce a system where the sub 50% 30 day wr players cannot chat or give commands in the first 20 seconds of the battle, to allow for better directions and strategies at the start of the battle.

What happens if the entire team is sub-50%?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users