High # of useless Russian name sounding players on Asia server

Ruski campers low damage miss all shots game throwing losers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

WOT_Losers #1 Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

Corporal

• 9613 battles
  • [WAPN]

I don't know if anyone else has seen this too, HUGE amount of Russian name sounding players, ALWAYS made top tier in <t5 games, always <200 dmg, initial 2-3 shots hit and after that remaining shots All miss, with something something "baev" names or Rustam something something names, and with 4X% WR.

Every time I have this kinda guy on my team we lose cos 'it' does nothing despite being high tier, so see your games and see if there is a pattern.

Esh11 #2 Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:56 AM

Captain

• 41819 battles
  • [DQN]
Yes I agree to certain things . I don't know if they are always high tier . I doubt this . There are many Russian sounding names on Asia server . Most of the time they are from Kazakhstan . Players are usually in 40% . However these days there are more 40% players anyway . Also Kazakh players are usually silent and don't abuse which is a positive .

8avar1an #3 Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:38 PM

Private

• 49041 battles
  • [LEFOW]
Not limited to Kazakhstan. Players from Uzbekistan, Krgystan and Turkmenistan are equally as bad if not worse. Do they have a chronic ping issue?

Ambulant #4 Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 53259 battles
  • [FLAME]
I get the OP's point, but the tone of your post title is offensive. It actually reflects poorly on your understanding of the region. There are many countries in Asia, and quite a few that used to ring the former Soviet Union have adopted the Cyrillic script. Even Mongolia. And some of these countries don't have good internet access, so that might explain ping issues. Blitz is a fun but complicated game, and it will take a while for anyone to get into it, let alone a player with a bad connection. Compound that with a different writing system over a chat interface that barely works, and that's why it is crazy how social interaction even takes place. Take it as part and parcel of living in one of the most diverse parts of the world. You can enable Cyrillic script and learn the language. So far, I have been able to read Cyka and Blyat and have responded accordingly in Roman script. They get it. And if you are lucky, some of them learn English and communicate. Take that as a bonus in your Blitz playing experience.

ilyaskuxxxx #5 Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:59 AM

Corporal

• 25182 battles
  • [CATS]
I'm the Russian player...:D But KAZAKHSTAN bots are the worse... Mostly cause all of them play on nokia phones....

Rinskiev #6 Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:30 AM

Sergeant

• 10881 battles
  • [AUSIE]
I am the russian player. Blame me?

Rollsy #7 Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:31 AM

Sergeant

• 30530 battles
  • [NZLND]

May be they are Russian bots? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users