I will never get to 60% wr

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Rebirth_39 #1 Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:28 AM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

I will forever be stuck in the shadows of 60%.

i have accepted the fact that no matter what I do I’ll never reach blue because I have way too many battles at this point.

Tier 10 is a joke btw. Too many bad players up there, go play a derp tank and have fun seal clubbing lol

i also saw a post from a few days ago about someone complaining about Matchmaking. 

And ye mm is bs, it’s as simple as that

Esh11 #2 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:22 AM

Captain

• 41925 battles
  • [DQN]

View PostRebirth_39, on 21 May 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

i have accepted the fact that no matter what I do I’ll never reach blue because I have way too many battles at this point.

Tier 10 is a joke btw. Too many bad players up there, go play a derp tank and have fun seal clubbing lol

i also saw a post from a few days ago about someone complaining about Matchmaking. 

Don't worry about WR . Just have fun playing your favorite tanks .

__GetFunked__ #3 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:57 AM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostRebirth_39, on 21 May 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

You're already a unicum plain and simples even if your career stats dont say so, and you will get there eventually. You have 66% and 64% 30-day and 60-day stats, keep that sort of rate up and its just a matter of time.

Rebirth_39 #4 Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:56 AM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

It’s would be nice to have blue... Everyone else in my clan does

RenamedUser_2022575426 #5 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:05 AM

Corporal

• 2032 battles
  • [EMPIR]
No need to aim for 60% otherwise you will be stressed bcoz team is not as good as back then. You cant do anything with 6 noobs in your team. just focused on damage maybe

Rebirth_39 #6 Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:45 AM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

View PostRenamedUser_2022575426, on 21 May 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

No need to aim for 60% otherwise you will be stressed bcoz team is not as good as back then. You cant do anything with 6 noobs in your team. just focused on damage maybe

ya man, 60% i feel is the most basic goal of this game for anyone including me. but teams and bad mm really stops me from winning battles somtimes.

and what really aggravates me about mm is when there is an unbalanced amount of tds, mts, heavies, or Lts on either teams which depending on the map, has significant impact on how the team plays and how well, which leads to one team having a more favorable outcome than the other.

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #7 Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:56 PM

Corporal

• 2665 battles
  • [WAPN]
im glad in my clan there is no peer pressure to hit a certain WR, I'm stressed out as it is, every game I am lower tier and red team has easily 3-4 re roll accounts with 70%-80% WR and crazy 700-800 avg dmg.

ankitgusai19 #8 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostRebirth_39, on 21 May 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

It’s would be nice to have blue... Everyone else in my clan does

I though CAT is only partially active, especially since toddcat left and few active players recently moved on to other clans.

Rebirth_39 #9 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:07 AM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

View Postankitgusai19, on 22 May 2019 - 02:47 AM, said:

I though CAT is only partially active, especially since toddcat left and few active players recently moved on to other clans.

toddcat came back, and cats recruited more people

TnkDztroyer #10 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:27 AM

Sergeant

• 7 battles

View PostRebirth_39, on 21 May 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

ya man, 60% i feel is the most basic goal of this game for anyone including me. but teams and bad mm really stops me from winning battles somtimes.

and what really aggravates me about mm is when there is an unbalanced amount of tds, mts, heavies, or Lts on either teams which depending on the map, has significant impact on how the team plays and how well, which leads to one team having a more favorable outcome than the other.

It would be great if we could know which map we will be playing before choosing a vehicle. I don't want to be in a TD in Himmelsdorf or in a slow heavy in Rockfiled, etc., But I don't see how it could possibly work in practice though.
When the KV-2 get nerfted, but the Smasher doesn't, we know something is rotten in Denmark. Can anyone say "Pay to Win"?

ankitgusai19 #11 Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:21 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 23 May 2019 - 05:57 AM, said:

It would be great if we could know which map we will be playing before choosing a vehicle. I don't want to be in a TD in Himmelsdorf or in a slow heavy in Rockfiled, etc., But I don't see how it could possibly work in practice though.

In WOT recent changes in OT allows players with premium to exclude one more map that they don't want to play. It is interesting concept but allowing one extra slot to exclude certain map only for players with premium time is kinds of debatable.  

For enabling player to see which map they will be in on the next battle is kind of challenging as maps are also selected randomly(I'm just assuming here) when mm is matching players and there may not be significant time before battle starts, even if devs put a pause of say 10 sec and someone pulls out than mm will have to go back and select the appropriate player with given tank type and that adds additional time in starting a game. Imaging that happening 3-4 times in a row because every time someone pulls out because they don't like the map. 

Edited by ankitgusai19, 23 May 2019 - 06:22 AM.

erwin10001 #12 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41446 battles
  • [NETS]

View PostTnkDztroyer, on 23 May 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

In tournament games we know the next map and can choose the tank based on that?

We also know the winrates of all players before the game starts. 

If it can be done in tournament games, why not regular games?

NocturnZing #13 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:11 AM

Sergeant

• 6721 battles
  • [NZ]

View Posterwin10001, on 23 May 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

In tournament games we know the next map and can choose the tank based on that?

We also know the winrates of all players before the game starts. 

If it can be done in tournament games, why not regular games?

indeed! very valid point

View Postankitgusai19, on 23 May 2019 - 06:21 AM, said:

In WOT recent changes in OT allows players with premium to exclude one more map that they don't want to play. It is interesting concept but allowing one extra slot to exclude certain map only for players with premium time is kinds of debatable.  

For enabling player to see which map they will be in on the next battle is kind of challenging as maps are also selected randomly(I'm just assuming here) when mm is matching players and there may not be significant time before battle starts, even if devs put a pause of say 10 sec and someone pulls out than mm will have to go back and select the appropriate player with given tank type and that adds additional time in starting a game. Imaging that happening 3-4 times in a row because every time someone pulls out because they don't like the map. 

Agreed, someone might pull out because they don't like the map, but look at the reality of that -

1) a player not invested in winning the game is leaving the queue, because he doesn't like that map

2) players who agree to stay in the queue for a map is still invested in winning. 

I would welcome a willing player anyday over a half-hearted player, forced to play on a map he doesn't like, because he usually does not contribute his best to the game.

FYI - by usual game physics standards a good MM adjusts for players joining and leaving q's in milliseconds, there most likely will not be the 10 seconds delay at all. 

ankitgusai19 #14 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostNocturnZing, on 23 May 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

indeed! very valid point

Agreed, someone might pull out because they don't like the map, but look at the reality of that -

1) a player not invested in winning the game is leaving the queue, because he doesn't like that map

2) players who agree to stay in the queue for a map is still invested in winning. 

I would welcome a willing player anyday over a half-hearted player, forced to play on a map he doesn't like, because he usually does not contribute his best to the game.

FYI - by usual game physics standards a good MM adjusts for players joining and leaving q's in milliseconds, there most likely will not be the 10 seconds delay at all. 

Well, the 10 sec delay I mentioned was for users to be able to see on which map the battle is going to be in and whether he wants to continue.
Say you pressed the Battle, you got matched up with 13 different players on Himmelsdorf after 15 - 20 secs, all players will be presented with a "Continue or Leave", after that there would be at least 10 sec before the game starts I would imagine( for people to decide and press desired button). The cycle keeps repeating as whoever fills the spot of the guys left must also be presented with options on whether he wants to continue or not. 

I really think it is an interesting issue and i'd love to see what WG does for it.(Unfortunately I do not see any changes in this regards from WG in near future) :) 

Edited by ankitgusai19, 23 May 2019 - 11:47 AM.

__GetFunked__ #15 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:11 AM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postankitgusai19, on 23 May 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Well, the 10 sec delay I mentioned was for users to be able to see on which map the battle is going to be in and whether he wants to continue.
Say you pressed the Battle, you got matched up with 13 different players on Himmelsdorf after 15 - 20 secs, all players will be presented with a "Continue or Leave", after that there would be at least 10 sec before the game starts I would imagine( for people to decide and press desired button). The cycle keeps repeating as whoever fills the spot of the guys left must also be presented with options on whether he wants to continue or not. 

I really think it is an interesting issue and i'd love to see what WG does for it.(Unfortunately I do not see any changes in this regards from WG in near future) :) 

It is interesting but I just cannot see it being implemented.

Having a tournament style process before the start of each random game will slow everything down dramatically. You ge drawn to play on a certain map, you then decide which tank you want to use - all players have to do the same while MM also tries to make sure that typical MM rules are applied in terms of tank types for each map. Each player has to do the same, some quit, are replaced by others who then quit as well. Oppo players then quit because they see a blue platoon on red team, others replace them, then quit because their team has too many 40% players.

I can see it taking an age for battles to start - something they dont want for a quick pick up and play mobile game. 

Also, would random battles now just be one tier? Who would ever choose lower tier?

Edited by __GetFunked__, 24 May 2019 - 02:12 AM.

ankitgusai19 #16 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 24 May 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

It is interesting but I just cannot see it being implemented.

Having a tournament style process before the start of each random game will slow everything down dramatically. You ge drawn to play on a certain map, you then decide which tank you want to use - all players have to do the same while MM also tries to make sure that typical MM rules are applied in terms of tank types for each map. Each player has to do the same, some quit, are replaced by others who then quit as well. Oppo players then quit because they see a blue platoon on red team, others replace them, then quit because their team has too many 40% players.

I can see it taking an age for battles to start - something they dont want for a quick pick up and play mobile game. 

Also, would random battles now just be one tier? Who would ever choose lower tier?

Yep, legit points, that is why I have my apprehension toward this, outright excluding a map whenever you like seems to be more practical solution. 

__GetFunked__ #17 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:27 AM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postankitgusai19, on 24 May 2019 - 05:11 AM, said:

Yep, legit points, that is why I have my apprehension toward this, outright excluding a map whenever you like seems to be more practical solution. 

Yeah, people would just quit and leave until they found a team they thought could win. Simple as that really. Then even once they were happy with their team, the oppo would not be happy and just constantly leave as well.

Edited by __GetFunked__, 24 May 2019 - 05:28 AM.

Fosknow #18 Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:41 AM

Captain

• 48502 battles
  • [-IQ-]

60% is easy to achieve 

unfortunately, i will never tel, you how because of the bad advice I have gotten from this forum

fair is fair

krad55 #19 Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostFosknow, on 30 May 2019 - 12:41 AM, said:

60% is easy to achieve 

unfortunately, i will never tel, you how because of the bad advice I have gotten from this forum

fair is fair

Bragging about your tier V success in the past? Now it's easier to achieve 52% than 60%, even at tier V, isn't it? :facepalm:

erwin10001 #20 Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41446 battles
  • [NETS]

View PostFosknow, on 30 May 2019 - 12:41 AM, said:

60% is easy to achieve 

fair is fair

I looked at your 30-day tier 6 stats and hey, we both played the same number of games - 98. If you improved your play in your Bromwell, you should be able to bump your tier 6 stats up from 52% to 60% Just keep practising! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users