Meeting good players! How to be a team player!

Platoons Clanmates teammate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

WARGODZ_2019 #1 Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:58 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]

All of us experience bad games. How about good experience? Of course we also have it. Let us share our experiences meeting good players and teammates in the so that we could have a learn their examples for the improvements of each of us. Maybe a solution for MM issue also.

Hello, I am WARGODZ 2019, second account. I lost my first account WARGODZ 2018 when I forgot the pass.

Before I carry this stats, I experience many things. 

As a first timer, I only moving forward looking for enemy to kill, even I go in an open area. Someone chat, Do not go in an open area, do not alone, stay together. Keep hidden.

This is how I learn as a first timer, however sometimes I feel bad when someone says, shut up and go alone or do not cooperate. But also others are camping which is not also good. but the fact that these people make effort to teach us. They're also a part of creating new players to become good. As there are saying that parents is the best example to their children, old player must also be a good examples. I thank those kinds of players. They are a good teacher.

There's also a player you meet that if you already losing life in close battle, they get infront of you as a shield taking those shots that's for you in order you to keep your tank alive. You accompany him as a support behind and as a result you made the most damage because you keep alive. Because he is just a lower tier thinking that if he's higher tier comrades will die no one has able to kill higher tier enemy because of his low damage. This is not being selfish

There's also a player who is not camper but by looking to map and study his teammates moves and what happened in every player. He can make a right decision on where his will go and to give support. This is strategy.

There's also a player who accompany you and if there's an enemy, you sorround him and let your firepower joined to kill asap. This is a teamwork.

There's also a player who will sacrifice themselves to give you a chance to kill or do something to favor your team's chance of winning. Sometimes not work but this is last option that happens most before game ends. This is sacrifice for better results.

This are the kinds of good players I met in the game as I have remember, I do the same to others. Not being selfish is player who is hard to met but if you met this kind of player, he is a good team player.

I hope that readers can also share their good experience. In order for us to decrease the number of players who is hard to have a chance of winning the battle.

Let us share the good things and throw the bad times.

__GetFunked__ #2 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:40 AM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

My biggest piece of advise to any new player is to not quit to garage when they die. Stay and watch the remaining players on your team. You can learn alot from watching how a unicum on your team goes on to carry it to a win. Watch how they wait for the right times to move, watch how they make the right decisions, watch how they prioritize one tank to kill over another instead of just shooting whichever one gets in their crosshairs first. Do this enough and you will start to understand their thought processes and put that into action in your own game.

WARGODZ_2019 #3 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:39 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]
I wonder that there's a lot of players in this community discussions who spend their time on bullying or not giving hope to those who complains about the game. They support this kind of attitude and they despise this post which helps one another to get better.  They make judgemental very fast but they are slow to help for the better. 

ankitgusai19 #4 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 22 May 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

I wonder that there's a lot of players in this community discussions who spend their time on bullying or not giving hope to those who complains about the game. They support this kind of attitude and they despise this post which helps one another to get better.  They make judgemental very fast but they are slow to help for the better. 

Well, Welcome to MMO, we like our stuff with salt, a lot of salt. 
It is more or less the same in any game really, the random team based tends to be the worst. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users