Match Making that ruins your gameplay, your stats and waste money, time at the same time you didn...

MM match noobs tier 10

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

WARGODZ_2019 #1 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:26 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]

I already QUIT playing WOT blitz. Why? I didn't enjoy and at the same time I waste money and time for this. Seeing the image I upload will find whats wrong with this game. 

You will notice a note before the game that reminds if you are leading the team you must lead your team during game. But it is nonsense at all if you'll match with this kinds of players.

My tier 9 (IS 8) vs. their tier 10 teammates.

Yes they lead the game but not in victory.

It is sad that there are player status in this game that record how play and win. However this is a team game battle but not a single player battle. So everyone on team must make effort to contribute to game for a win so that all you can gain stats for the good records.

It means that your stats may also depends on every team that you match. Even you know the weak spot and how to block damage if you are the only one who enter the battlefield your effort is useless at all.  So the Issue in MM is really important problem.

Seeing the WR of my teammates especially High tier comparing our enemy WR will guided you how MM works on this game.

Goodbye WOTB :)

PS. Update

I also forgot to note on this post that the WR of my teams with 50 above WR is only 3 players and mostly Tier 9 and our tier 10 is below 50% take note it is our tier 10. And if you looked on enemies WR they got 4 players which more than 50% and one of them is 60 above and take note it is their Tier 10 players! So don't only focus on my status. Focus on determining the whole team because it is a team battle and not 1 vs 1. I bet you will lose this argument :)

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_132151.jpg   76.58K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_133945.jpg   27.8K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_133921.jpg   31.57K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_133857.jpg   29.98K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_133838.jpg   32.49K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_124530_net.wargaming.wot.blitz.jpg   62.61K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_124521_net.wargaming.wot.blitz.jpg   52.17K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_124518_net.wargaming.wot.blitz.jpg   51.69K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_20190506_124501_net.wargaming.wot.blitz.jpg   53.97K

Edited by WARGODZ_2019, 17 May 2019 - 12:43 PM.

WARGODZ_2019 #2 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:38 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]
I am looking for an expert advice :)

ankitgusai19 #3 Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 17 May 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

You will notice a note before the game that reminds if you are leading the team you must lead your team during game. But it is nonsense at all if you'll match with this kinds of players.

The note is well stated, we'll see below. Now for the rest of the argument, everybody gets an unbalanced mm once in few games, it is not unusual. I can also post a game stat where I was once up against an AQUA, -ID- and UQ guy in the same opposite team. My team lost it. But thats a rather isolated case, one has to have a at least sizeable data to objectively prove that he/she is being constantly placed in under performing team. 

There are more sub 48% players active than there has ever been. So you'll get 3-4 muppets every game, there is no other way. 

Having said that, lets check an interesting fact. 

This is WARGODZ_2019(your)'s 30 day stats 

this is Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe(the Grille in opposite team)'s 30 day stats

You are sitting at WN8 1678 while Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe is at 3406. You both played during same timeframe(last month) and I am willing to bet that you both got the same MM(i.e. same level of crap players). 

Block Quote

It means that your stats may also depends on every team that you match. 

Evidently, not entirely true. 

Block Quote

Even you know the weak spot and how to block damage if you are the only one who enter the battlefield your effort is useless at all.  So the Issue in MM is really important problem.

again, no, your stats shows otherwise. Your damage ratio is 1.18 while the other guy is sitting at 2.31. 

Block Quote

Seeing the WR of my teammates especially High tier comparing our enemy WR will guided you how MM works on this game.

WR is not the only determining factor of any player's skills. WR is over hyped.

To conclude, I am not claiming to be an expert, but even just by comparing simple stats I can see that what you are saying is mostly not true. 

Now that that's out of the way, you are sitting at respectable 56% WR. With the kind of WN8 you have I would say MM has been fairly nice to you. Usually players with 1700 odd WN8 fairs around 50-52%. 

If you really chasing blue or purple WR in WOT Blitz at this point, you gotta need to get good. I'm not being rude, just stating facts.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 17 May 2019 - 07:46 AM.

RenamedUser_2022575426 #4 Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:27 AM

Corporal

• 2032 battles
  • [EMPIR]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 17 May 2019 - 06:26 AM, said:

I already QUIT playing WOT blitz. Why? I didn't enjoy and at the same time I waste money and time for this. Seeing the image I upload will find whats wrong with this game. 

My tier 9 (IS 8) vs. their tier 10 teammates.

Yes they lead the game but not in victory.

It is sad that there are player status in this game that record how play and win. However this is a team game battle but not a single player battle. So everyone on team must make effort to contribute to game for a win so that all you can gain stats for the good records.

It means that your stats may also depends on every team that you match. Even you know the weak spot and how to block damage if you are the only one who enter the battlefield your effort is useless at all.  So the Issue in MM is really important problem.

Goodbye WOTB :)

Good. stop playing this game is the best decision. don't look back. This game just make you stress

corona_2017 #5 Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:01 AM

Corporal

• 3649 battles
  • [WAPN]

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 May 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

The note is well stated, we'll see below. Now for the rest of the argument, everybody gets an unbalanced mm once in few games, it is not unusual. I can also post a game stat where I was once up against an AQUA, -ID- and UQ guy in the same opposite team. My team lost it. But thats a rather isolated case, one has to have a at least sizeable data to objectively prove that he/she is being constantly placed in under performing team. 

There are more sub 48% players active than there has ever been. So you'll get 3-4 muppets every game, there is no other way. 

Having said that, lets check an interesting fact. 

This is WARGODZ_2019(your)'s 30 day stats 

this is Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe(the Grille in opposite team)'s 30 day stats

You are sitting at WN8 1678 while Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe is at 3406. You both played during same timeframe(last month) and I am willing to bet that you both got the same MM(i.e. same level of crap players). 

Evidently, not entirely true. 

again, no, your stats shows otherwise. Your damage ratio is 1.18 while the other guy is sitting at 2.31. 

WR is not the only determining factor of any player's skills. WR is over hyped.

To conclude, I am not claiming to be an expert, but even just by comparing simple stats I can see that what you are saying is mostly not true. 

Now that that's out of the way, you are sitting at respectable 56% WR. With the kind of WN8 you have I would say MM has been fairly nice to you. Usually players with 1700 odd WN8 fairs around 50-52%. 

If you really chasing blue or purple WR in WOT Blitz at this point, you gotta need to get good. I'm not being rude, just stating facts.

good confirmation bias that everything is hunky dory, good comparison of apples to oranges, IDK if you deliberately overlooked some other key stats

1. WARGODZ_2019 battles:3,783. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe:52,890
  2. WARGODZ_2019 IS-8 stats are 2150,1319,48,58.33%,1.16,1.40
  3. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe IS-8 stats are 2162,1260,476,52.10%,1.13,1.40

OP you are doing pretty much just as good/bad as the other player in the same tank, while having much much less overall battle count and also games in THAT tank( possible grind on going?)

While someone has attributed this to MM being in ur favor, I do not agree, and see this as a sign of your skill, while going up against much much more experienced veteran players and doing WELL

MM "supposed" balance has shifted way way off center, I played 15 games today, 13 were me being forced fit as low tier, while OpFor had (just like in ur case) HUGE battle count veterans.

I lost a LOT of those games, but took pleasure in the fact that I was in top3 in most of the games, which was under My control.

I see u doing the same, don't give up :D

ankitgusai19 #6 Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postcorona_2017, on 17 May 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

good confirmation bias that everything is hunky dory, good comparison of apples to oranges, IDK if you deliberately overlooked some other key stats

1. WARGODZ_2019 battles:3,783. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe:52,890
  2. WARGODZ_2019 IS-8 stats are 2150,1319,48,58.33%,1.16,1.40
  3. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe IS-8 stats are 2162,1260,476,52.10%,1.13,1.40

OP you are doing pretty much just as good/bad as the other player in the same tank, while having much much less overall battle count and also games in THAT tank( possible grind on going?)

While someone has attributed this to MM being in ur favor, I do not agree, and see this as a sign of your skill, while going up against much much more experienced veteran players and doing WELL

MM "supposed" balance has shifted way way off center, I played 15 games today, 13 were me being forced fit as low tier, while OpFor had (just like in ur case) HUGE battle count veterans.

I lost a LOT of those games, but took pleasure in the fact that I was in top3 in most of the games, which was under My control.

I see u doing the same, don't give up :D

No I didn't overlooked any stats. 
OP blames mm for his poor stats, he claims it holds him back. This isn't his first post raging on MM.
besides Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe last played IS-8 in 2016(almost 3 years) you cant possibly compare stats from that back.

My point was that mm has not been unfair to him, he has lot of misinformation, people on same pool as him has came out better(significantly), it is his skills that is for the most part failing him to meet his expectations. Otherwise he is doing fine(in fact has better WR than what his stats tells).

P.S. While we are at this subject, it is also worth mention that battle numbers does not make anyone super unicum(case in point > myself), it sure does help but there are people with 80K battles 45% WR 1400 WN8 if that make any sense to you. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe was able to do better not because he has played 50k battles and got favoured mm but due to his skills. 

p.p.s. I am just posting this because there is no point in giving OP false hopes, things are bad, you need fancy stats? git good, don't blame system for your incompetence.(Sorry, I do not know how to put this in nicer way) 

WARGODZ_2019 #7 Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:26 PM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 May 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

OP blames mm for his poor stats, he claims it holds him back. This isn't his first post raging on MM.
besides Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe last played IS-8 in 2016(almost 3 years) you cant possibly compare stats from that back.

My point was that mm has not been unfair to him, he has lot of misinformation, people on same pool as him has came out better(significantly), it is his skills that is for the most part failing him to meet his expectations. Otherwise he is doing fine(in fact has better WR than what his stats tells).

P.S. While we are at this subject, it is also worth mention that battle numbers does not make anyone super unicum(case in point > myself), it sure does help but there are people with 80K battles 45% WR 1400 WN8 if that make any sense to you. Alice_iN_ENemy_LiNe was able to do better not because he has played 50k battles and got favoured mm but due to his skills. 

p.p.s. I am just posting this because there is no point in giving OP false hopes, things are bad, you need fancy stats? git good, don't blame system for your incompetence.(Sorry, I do not know how to put this in nicer way) 

Confusing! How it is possible that Im doing fine according to my WR but it fails my expectations because of my incompetence? How can I achieve that WR if I don't have any skills? My skills fits my WR. Its not the skills that fails the expectations but it is the skills that fails the standard of enemy that you are going to fight with. Imagine in a boxing ring that a welterweight fighter will fight in a heavyweight fight? Who do you think will win? Direct to the point: it is right to match the welterweight (new) fighter to a heavyweight  experienced fighter in the boxing? It is my situation in that battle. 

Regarding the number of battles is also important because it is experienced. The comparison between the old player who has a higher WR and low WR is that the higher WR had much experience how to win but he other one his experience is not improving at all. Compare to new player who are just starting to learn the game. 

WARGODZ_2019 #8 Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:27 PM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]

My skills fits my WR.

But my skills doesn't fits the situation. How sad :( thank you MM. 

WARGODZ_2019 #9 Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:40 PM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]
I also forgot to note on this post that the WR of my teams with 50 above WR is only 3 players and mostly Tier 9 and the tier 10 is below 50% tale note it is our tier 10. And if you looked on enemies WR they got 4 players which more than 50% and one of them is 60 above and take note it is their Tier 10 players! So don't only focus on my status. Focus on determining the whole team because it is a team battle and not 1 vs 1. I bet you will lose this argument :)

ShakeelMdMd #10 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:32 PM

Corporal

• 1513 battles
  • [-ANZ-]

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 May 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

This is no way reflects a true picture. You are not giving False hope for a player with less than 4000 battles, you are misrepresenting the impact of extremely large variations in MM and team constitution (beyond a players control ) on the player, to discourage him. Didn't expect this from a player who has so many battles, it shows the attitude veterans show, 

OP, ground reality is, YES the team you get in a game, will multiple times, simply not perform at your or the enemy's level. This is because of the way this game is positioned.

The fact that these players do not perform at appropriate levels will impact your stats as well, 1) because they impact your WR too 2) this is a TEAM game, LTs have a role to play, MTs have a role to play, HTs have a role to play,... for example if your teams LTs don't scout no one on your team knows where the enemy is, while one of their experienced scouts on other hand in a good tank like an ELC can report ur entire teams position. 3) Nothing you do can force ppl to play well.

Take that in your stride, and don't always listen to the guys with high battle count, they often forget how their own WR in the beginning was bad, until they made multiple other accounts to learn and then their stats magically improved to unicum. Find your own path that suits You

Haubitzenschmitz #11 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:20 PM

Sergeant

• 559 battles
  • [ACHT8]

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 May 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

There are more sub 48% players active than there has ever been. So you'll get 3-4 muppets every game, there is no other way.​

I'd say that there are more sub 45% now in the game that there could actually be. Because there is only a little problem with that fact.... 

​Alone the fact that the new players now play the first 100 battles against stupid bots and eventually only against other noobs (as it is now impossible to get a tier 2 or even less a Tier 1 game if you have more than 500 games on your counter and/or a really good WR). So the WR of these new players would need to be much higher as 50%. But either way statistically, the number of 50+, even more the number of 55% players has never been as low. And that makes NO SENSE. Someone needs to win those games those myriads of sub 50, 45, and way below do loose, right? 

WG has been actually fiddling with the MM since ever. They call it improving MM, sometimes they talk about balancing... when in fact they most likely prevent ALL players to win too frequently.

Every free to play game has such algorithms and obstacles to prevent the most talented and ambitious players to become too good (in terms of stats). Why would Blitz be different?!

Obviously, skill, experience and tactics will get any player to have better stats and also a better WR than the average player. I mean even accordingly and justifiably.

But do not tell them (any of them) what WR they would actually have (and likely parts of the stats) if the algorithms in place would not be there as an obstacle!!!

And yes, here it comes... for some players this matters more than for others - and everyone seems to be affected differently.

​For starters the really ignorant and inexperienced players profit from it or have those lucky wins that keeps them going when they are about to give up. They won't complain, because they know they are bad.

​The really good players have worked hard to overcome the obstacles and have find methods to cheat the cheating. And the exceptional players are the ones that simply can't be immersed nor stopped by any algorithm, and yet for them also... somewhere around 80% is the limit. Last but not least, there are all the players that are clearly better than average - but find themselves struggling and ploughing their way through the 50% mark

when in fact they would deserve it anyway, if not better - without even working that hard. Yet they have to do the impossible to getting there and maintaining that WR

​These are simple, reasonable and also replicable facts. They do not need any proof or numbers... it's there, right in front of everyone's nose who is willing to see it.

​Be honest with yourself and even more importantly - understand that if you are not in one of the other categories, you are unable to understand how it is perceived by them.

ankitgusai19 #12 Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 50101 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostShakeelMdMd, on 17 May 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

This is no way reflects a true picture. 

Please do elaborate what is the true picture in your opinion is then. 

Block Quote

You are not giving False hope for a player with less than 4000 battles

I can say hang in there things will get better but I would be lying, you know why? because it has gone only worst over the years, and I am no pessimistic, I have witness how WOT have faired over the years and I have been playing blitz since 4 years. That is the simple fact. You do not trust me? that is fine, ask anyone here, any good player with decent stats and he will tell you that player quality has only gone worst. 

Block Quote

you are misrepresenting the impact of extremely large variations in MM and team constitution (beyond a players control ) on the player, to discourage him. 

Again, OP can hope that his teammates will get better, some random guy from SMRT is babbling gibberish about MM. what does he know???

Block Quote

Didn't expect this from a player who has so many battles, it shows the attitude veterans show

You should really get into the other blitz communities, many be try NA forums someday.   

Block Quote

OP, ground reality is, YES the team you get in a game, will multiple times, simply not perform at your or the enemy's level. This is because of the way this game is positioned.

The fact that these players do not perform at appropriate levels will impact your stats as well, 1) because they impact your WR too 2) this is a TEAM game, LTs have a role to play, MTs have a role to play, HTs have a role to play,... for example if your teams LTs don't scout no one on your team knows where the enemy is, while one of their experienced scouts on other hand in a good tank like an ELC can report ur entire teams position. 3) Nothing you do can force ppl to play well.

That is just sugar coating what I have said. 

Block Quote

Take that in your stride, and don't always listen to the guys with high battle count, they often forget how their own WR in the beginning was bad, until they made multiple other accounts to learn and then their stats magically improved to unicum.

I am no ashamed to admit that I was sub 50% till 15000 battles, neither have I ever claimed my skill superiority in this thread or many threads in the past. You should really do your research. 

Block Quote

Find your own path that suits You

I am all for it, It appears from OP's posts that he has a lot of misinformation and I have only told him what appears to be the issue with best of my understanding and experience. 

If you want to pat OP's back and tell him that go on try again you will succeed this time, then I am all up for that but that wont change the fact the he will be back here in few days raging for the same thing, many have in the past, same stuff, over and over.

Here is some reference for you. 
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/20005-matching-issue-makes-gameplays-ruined-fixed-this-now/page__p__225659
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19988-matching-issues/page__p__225502

ShakeelMdMd #13 Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:01 PM

Corporal

• 1513 battles
  • [-ANZ-]

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 May 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

Please do elaborate what is the true picture in your opinion is then. 

I can say hang in there things will get better but I would be lying, you know why? because it has gone only worst over the years, and I am no pessimistic, I have witness how WOT have faired over the years and I have been playing blitz since 4 years. That is the simple fact. You do not trust me? that is fine, ask anyone here, any good player with decent stats and he will tell you that player quality has only gone worst. 

Again, OP can hope that his teammates will get better, some random guy from SMRT is babbling gibberish about MM. what does he know???

You should really get into the other blitz communities, many be try NA forums someday.   

That is just sugar coating what I have said. 

I am no ashamed to admit that I was sub 50% till 15000 battles, neither have I ever claimed my skill superiority in this thread or many threads in the past. You should really do your research. 

I am all for it, It appears from OP's posts that he has a lot of misinformation and I have only told him what appears to be the issue with best of my understanding and experience. 

If you want to pat OP's back and tell him that go on try again you will succeed this time, then I am all up for that but that wont change the fact the he will be back here in few days raging for the same thing, many have in the past, same stuff, over and over.

Here is some reference for you. 
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/20005-matching-issue-makes-gameplays-ruined-fixed-this-now/page__p__225659
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19988-matching-issues/page__p__225502

U want to know the true picture? lol ur amazingly adept at overlooking what u write in derogative manner- THIS is what u wrote

• "people on same pool as him has came out better(significantly), it is his skills that is for the most part failing him to meet his expectations."
  • "Your damage ratio is 1.18 while the other guy is sitting at 2.31. "

1. U are saying him with 4000 battles is in same pool as veteran of 50000 battles, are u ok in the head? ur saying a rookie new pilot is just the same as Sully (research that). 
  2. Who gives u the right to judge and say his skills are failing him, when clearly his snapshots show his TEAM is failing him, he is doing pretty well.
    1. Who are You to say a DR of 1.18 is bad? what was yours at 4000 battles that You deem his DR is bad?
  3. You are being completely hypocritical, even AFTER admitting you weren't great till 15000 battles, yet here you are trashing him for "skills are failing" at 4000 battles. get real!
  4. I don't care how toxic other communities are, you aren't worth researching. 
  5. I don't care what clan you are from, try to scare someone else with you being from SMRT, u seem to think that makes u royalty around here?

Edited by ShakeelMdMd, 17 May 2019 - 05:03 PM.

Dangerous_when_Sober #14 Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:10 AM

Captain

• 61668 battles
  • [KR0N0]

30% of battles cannot be won, even by best players in platoon.

30% will be won even if you get ammoracked in 5 seconds.

Dont stress about these.

40% you make a difference. Focus on those games to learn how to make a positive difference

To elaborate:

The lower limits for WR (n>1000 battles) are apparently around 29% (serial AFKers are the ideal test, though I do not support the behaviour).

Upper limits seem to be around 70% (is this wrong?). Best players in game, and even people using hit-skins or rigged platoons cant get much higher in long run. 

Edited by Neb10k, 18 May 2019 - 01:38 AM.

__GetFunked__ #15 Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:31 AM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]
Not sure what the argument is here - you're both are essentially saying the guy is doing fairly decent for his battle count. One of you is pointing out there is room for improvement (true) while the other is saying give him time (true) as he is sub 4k battles. We can all agree that MM sucks but we have to remember that its the same for all of us - we get given easy runs, then runs where we cannot pull a win from anywhere - thats how its been designed unfortunately. Better players can overcome this better than others while some might tilt, rage-yolo or simply stop caring.

RenamedUser_2022575426 #16 Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:34 AM

Corporal

• 2032 battles
  • [EMPIR]
chill guys. Lets uninstall and we all will be happy

pegasoos #17 Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

Corporal

• 1102 battles
  • [MAGU_]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 18 May 2019 - 04:31 AM, said:

We can all agree that MM sucks but we have to remember that its the same for all of us - we get given easy runs, then runs where we cannot pull a win from anywhere - thats how its been designed unfortunately. 

I disagree - that's not so... it has never been and will likely not be in the future. It's official now that the new players play the first XX games against bots, then less and less bots. Unofficially, for a time - players under 5000 games did only play against players with less than 5000 including other measures they tested. Which was obviously only so if there were enough players in the pool. And from my experience different accounts give you different MM. MM is clearly NOT the same for us all - I do not buy that for a second! 

Edited by pegasoos, 18 May 2019 - 10:27 AM.

pegasoos #18 Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

Corporal

• 1102 battles
  • [MAGU_]

With the upcoming "realistic mode", we will have a nice surprise.... in case you get a bad team, you will get wrecked even more, and vis-versa! 

Once it goes life, all noobs want to try and play - and they're going to be obliterated even more. Buckle your seat belts LOL.

__GetFunked__ #19 Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:31 PM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postpegasoos, on 18 May 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

I disagree - that's not so... it has never been and will likely not be in the future. It's official now that the new players play the first XX games against bots, then less and less bots. Unofficially, for a time - players under 5000 games did only play against players with less than 5000 including other measures they tested. Which was obviously only so if there were enough players in the pool. And from my experience different accounts give you different MM. MM is clearly NOT the same for us all - I do not buy that for a second! 

I disagree as someone with a few accounts and a very similar winrate on all of them. Yes, I know the first 100 games are against bots and that then there is a 'newbie queue'. As for the under 5000 battles, I have never experienced that. 

The only thing i would say is that your chosen either to get favorable or unfavorable MM/RNG for a chosen day. It is the only way to really explain each session almost being night and day from eachother. Win alot one day, you can be sure you will lose alot the next. 

__GetFunked__ #20 Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

Sergeant

• 6516 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postpegasoos, on 18 May 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

With the upcoming "realistic mode", we will have a nice surprise.... in case you get a bad team, you will get wrecked even more, and vis-versa! 

Once it goes life, all noobs want to try and play - and they're going to be obliterated even more. Buckle your seat belts LOL.

Good thing it wont be affecting our stats then. i am really looking forward to it and will be grinding new tanks without hurting my stats. Will actually be fun to not actually worry too much about losing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users