What does this video mean?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Rieaz #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:01 AM

Private

• 70 battles
Hi all,

I watched Bushka's video (https://www.youtube....h?v=AuI7oKUUKmE)
And I don't understand the first video. He go to middle, he see enemy base, but see no enemies.
And his friends on the west are also already in the middle and spot no enemies.
I don't understand why he turn back and go to the west?

Thank you.

anonym_5f2X4rd4HZYj #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:39 AM

Corporal

• 0 battles

Ok in the first clip he goes hill but he is alone as his team has gone town. He can see that no one is spotted town which means there is a high chance the opfor is all going hill. Being alone is rarely good so he returns to the team.
As he has experience reading the mini map and has common sense he knows what to do next.
Heavies these days will go hill a lot because they are nubs.

Basically you have to have a sixth sense that kicks in as you learn the game. That and the mini map. You should always watch the mini map.

No offence but you have 60 battles and a KV-1 it’s understandable that you don’t know what he he is doing because I’m betting you have no idea where you should go in that tank and I guarantee you drive it sideways and backwards into the enemy.

Please do not go to tier VI till you work this stuff out you will get raged at. 

Keep watching videos and and try to see the way you should play.

Enjoy and good luck.

Edited by CaptKangGaroo, 23 April 2019 - 01:50 AM.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40694 battles
  • [SP60]
if you are watching bushkas videos to learn you are probably better than half the existing playerbase. :great:

Rieaz #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:04 AM

Private

• 70 battles
I'm confused, because if I'm in that situation, I will stay a bit longer until I see more than two heavies/TD facing me.
Maybe because I have heavy mindset, or maybe because my noobish experience :D

Esh11 #5 Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:24 AM

Captain

• 41711 battles
  • [DQN]

View PostRieaz, on 23 April 2019 - 03:04 AM, said:

I'm confused, because if I'm in that situation, I will stay a bit longer until I see more than two heavies/TD facing me.

You are absolutely right my friend . Noobka is a coward  , so he run away . Only cowards run away . If you are brave you will never run away . You will fight and die . It is better to get one shot off , do 300 damage and die than run away like a coward :izmena: . Fortunately such cowards like Noobka are rare in the game . Most people who play the game are brave like you and running away is an option they never even consider .

anonym_5f2X4rd4HZYj #6 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:35 AM

Corporal

• 0 battles

View PostRieaz, on 23 April 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

By the time you see those heavies it may be too late to run away. It’s not being a coward to play smart. My rule of thumb is if there is a lemming train it’s better to be a live lemming than a dead hero. That hill offers no place where you can make a strong stand on your own.

Rieaz #7 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:17 AM

Private

• 70 battles

View PostCaptKangGaroo, on 23 April 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

By the time you see those heavies it may be too late to run away. It’s not being a coward to play smart. My rule of thumb is if there is a lemming train it’s better to be a live lemming than a dead hero. That hill offers no place where you can make a strong stand on your own.

Aaah, I see.

I forgot about "strong stand on that hill", since I never play on that map! :teethhappy:

Really show my noobish side, huh :teethhappy:.

Well, I still have many doubts, but I think the best course will be watch bushka's vids, and get many battle to understand him, huh? :playing:

Thanks for pointing out where I was wrong :honoring:

anonym_5f2X4rd4HZYj #8 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

Corporal

• 0 battles
Not wrong just different. You can do what you want but some things work and some don’t.

Good luck though as this game is FUBAR. I personally am uninstalling it after this post. I can’t get a win in Pz V/IV even doing 1500-2k damage while team doe 2-400.

It’s just as shit as their other versions of the game.

__GetFunked__ #9 Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:01 PM

Sergeant

• 5671 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostRieaz, on 23 April 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

Aaah, I see.

I forgot about "strong stand on that hill", since I never play on that map! :teethhappy:

Well, I still have many doubts, but I think the best course will be watch bushka's vids, and get many battle to understand him, huh? :playing:

Not only Bushka, try many of the other community contributors as well. 

Keep watching as much as you can and you'll be fine. In fact, I wish most new players were actively trying to learn as much as you are. 

Esh11 #10 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

Captain

• 41711 battles
  • [DQN]

View PostRieaz, on 23 April 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

Aaah, I see.

Bushka has a great guide series which he calls reaper room . That will teach you how to play the game . :great:

Fosknow #11 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:20 AM

Captain

• 48284 battles
  • [-IQ-]

Where to start, player is not as good as you think. I’ve had him/her/it in a lot of game and it does nothing.

It posts best games It ever had. It never posts bad games.

You cannot rely on Its videos.

Basically, stop watching It’s’ videos.

__GetFunked__ #12 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:14 AM

Sergeant

• 5671 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostFosknow, on 26 April 2019 - 12:20 AM, said:

Where to start, player is not as good as you think. I’ve had him/her/it in a lot of game and it does nothing.

It posts best games It ever had. It never posts bad games.

You cannot rely on Its videos.

Basically, stop watching It’s’ videos.

What value would a viewer get from seeing a player killed in the first two minutes? Many will know that pain themselves already. Of course all CC's post their better games.

But your theory of never showing bad games falls back when you realize that he often 'LIVE' streams for hours at a time. Surely he cannot hide his bad games then? I've watched a few of his streams and yes he has bad games as well like the rest of us but also has good games too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users