Matching Issues

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WARGODZ_2019 #1 Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:25 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]
I used to buy T34 Primium Tank to earn more credits and wins so that my WIN RATE may increase. But I am having trouble with the matching system of the game. When I played my T34 Primium Tank it always make a bad matches in regular battles. T34 is tier 8 and most of the time it gives me a team of tier 9 players which is primium tank sometimes KPFZ. most of my games, I had the MOST DAMAGE than tier 9 players. It really damage my records and I want to get rid of this kind of gameplay. If this will not fixed, I will QUIT ON PLAYING WOT for this UNFAIR MATCH. I suggest to fix the MATCHING SYSTEM OR DELETE THE WIN RATE SYSTEM.

Edited by WARGODZ_2019, 22 April 2019 - 09:27 AM.

f1reguy #2 Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 36954 battles
  • [1914]
I think they just need a mode where there are more teams but in smaller squads of 2-4 ppl, or a free for all mode. Like PUBG maybe.

anonym_5f2X4rd4HZYj #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:02 AM

Corporal

• 0 battles

Go look at your stats on Blitstars and then see if maybe you are a big part of your own problem.
You have low survival rate in the tank, your damage done is less than you tanks HP. You have .5 kills per battle. How you even got Mastery is beyond me. I think the M means Mystery in this case.
You say you do more damage than tier IX players. Stop drinking the coolade and just realise it’s you not the game that is the problem.

I accept that I play badly at times and while I like to blame bad teams its better to accept you aren’t as good as you think you are.

As for quitting.. no one makes us play and we can quit anytime. So quit or don’t quit or maybe try to get better.

Edited by CaptKangGaroo, 23 April 2019 - 02:04 AM.

WARGODZ_2019 #4 Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:59 AM

Corporal

• 4614 battles
  • [DNGR]
Captkangaroo. Yes, stats are stats. However I'm talking about the Performance of a game play of each member. Tier is a big difference which makes a higher tier gives much damage than lower in the battle. However even lower tier can gives much damage than higher tier if the player of higher tier is not using his brains. I do not consider STATS or WIN RATE. I Consider the Performance of a player during battle which must leads to make more damage. STATS are just a numbers. Gameplay is the evidence of your status. And earning damage stats are also base on tier you have. If you only depend on stats. You will missed the opportunity of new players who have ability to perform well

ZIGZAGZ #5 Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:43 PM

Sergeant

• 21609 battles
  • [KILLS]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 28 April 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

Captkangaroo. Yes, stats are stats. However I'm talking about the Performance of a game play of each member. Tier is a big difference which makes a higher tier gives much damage than lower in the battle. However even lower tier can gives much damage than higher tier if the player of higher tier is not using his brains. I do not consider STATS or WIN RATE. I Consider the Performance of a player during battle which must leads to make more damage. STATS are just a numbers. Gameplay is the evidence of your status. And earning damage stats are also base on tier you have. If you only depend on stats. You will missed the opportunity of new players who have ability to perform well

Except your performances are what dictates your STATS. You are guilty of making it sound like stats are irrelevant or are not a good indicator, but 90% of the time, they tell the story. They have the largest sample size too, since they include all your battles or periodic segments of it. How else then can a person actually know your performance, if not for a common factor?

Also, isn't considering the 'performance of a player during battle' the far more subjective, inconsistent thing to do, and least effective way to tell if a player is good or not?

erwin10001 #6 Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 40763 battles
  • [NAVIN]

your T34 stats look consistent with the winrate of 45%. Damage ratio and KDR below 1.0 is usually indicative of a sub-50% winrate for that tank

See how your DR and KDR >1.0 for IS-3 translates into a better winrate (not all the time, I have a 39% winrate tank with DR and KDR both above 1.0)

you are doing much better in the IS-3, so it may well be a case that you are more suited to the IS-3 style of play than the T34. I'm the same... i have no idea how to play the T32 properly, but IS-3 is so easy...

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #7 Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 334 battles
  • [TDAF]

Block Quote

I used to buy T34 Primium Tank to earn more credits and wins so that my WIN RATE may increase.

This is the problem right here. Buying premium tanks doesn't equal easy victories and if you want to buy premium tanks above your skill level go ahead it's your money but at least buy one that suits your play style or learn about how that tank plays first. 

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

ddddnnnn #8 Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:18 PM

Corporal

• 4675 battles
  • [RN_3R]

Among the noobs, I am. From my point of view, the playerbase is the problem. Some just don’t want to improve themselves.

But it’s just a game, after all. Can’t blame them for having their own fun.

Or can I?

Freelancer_Tesla #9 Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:39 AM

Sergeant

• 20614 battles
  • [MAS]

View PostWARGODZ_2019, on 28 April 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

As others have pointed out, your stats actually reflect upon your performance. Know how to use your armor? Boom, your survival rate goes up. Know your enemies weakspots and the most comfortable range of engagement for your tank's gun? Boom, your damage ratio goes up.

Yes, unfortunately you will meet player with questionable skills and them causing you to lose is a possible outcome. However, what you can do as a player is improve yourself so that you are better able to influence the outcome of the battle.

For example, your hit ratio is your T34 isn't too shabby. However, your survival ratio and your damage ratio is quite questionable. I'm not sure about your playstyle, but these may be the problems:

Survival ratio:

You are standing out of cover or overextending. Unfortunately despite the T34 being labeled as a heavy tank, it has quite a weak hull (pretty much everything in your tier and above will go straight through your front). However, if you hide that gigantic weakspot by going hull down, the T34 instantly becomes really hard to pen due to its American turret (pretty much impenetrable gun mantlet).  With -10 gun depression, its very easy to find a hill to go hull down in this tank.

Good hit ratio but bad damage ratio:

Aim...at the weakspots. The lower glacis is pretty much the weakspot of every single tank minus a few exceptions. The T34 has the best penetration of all tier 8 heavies, as long as you're aiming at a weakspot, it should pretty much go through (unless RNG). Do not shoot the side of a sidescraping heavy especially a Russian one or a German superheavy because physics. Either flank to get a better angle on them or bait their shots so you can move out and aim properly.

Good luck!

Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users