Jump to content


How do super unicums do it


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Rebirth_39 #1 Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 33260 battles
  • 174
  • [CATS]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

been looking at blitz stars and there are some ridiculous stats out there.

 

I see so many RU accounts with less than 10,000 battles having like 4k avg dmg over like hundreds of battles in their tier Xs.

 

Either RU is super easy to play in, or they are rigging this s***



Cugologist #2 Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 25589 battles
  • 183
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2017

View PostRebirth_39, on 13 April 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

been looking at blitz stars and there are some ridiculous stats out there.

 

I see so many RU accounts with less than 10,000 battles having like 4k avg dmg over like hundreds of battles in their tier Xs.

 

Either RU is super easy to play in, or they are rigging this s***

 

Just saying.

 

For some folks, having an awesome set of stats is where it's at no matter how you manage to get them. I can think of more than a few ways to get stats like that without too much trouble but you need 'help'...

 

Granted, there are probably a few players who legitimately have stats 'that good' without gaming or fudging the system but as this is a game that requires the full gamut of what modern society is able to put forth, there's no way you can run into favourable teams with enough consistency to rack up massive xp and damage without something funny going on.

 

And then you would naturally get battles like this...

 

One team, one or two decent players, the rest window lickers. The other team stacked with decent players and a token potato. Against what 'should' happen, the lesser team wipes the floor with the 'better' team. Shouldn't really happen, but real statistics say it does. The MM completely and utterly screwed the pooch, but maybe throws the lesser team a big shot of RNGustice which turns tanks which should be pinatas into armour plated porcupines facing a team of what should be top of the food chain predators into over inflated balloons.

 

Basically a player with stats like you mention needs to have battles like the best you've ever watched 70% of the time, with the occasional statistically mandated loss. And they also need to make sure they almost never meet a 'decent' player who can carry a battle but doesn't statistically appear to be anything special. They're the players who will undoubtedly throw a spanner in the works and they're always out there.

 

Or it could simply be rigged, in which case none of the above matters...



Rebirth_39 #3 Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 33260 battles
  • 174
  • [CATS]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

View PostCugologist, on 14 April 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

 

Just saying.

 

For some folks, having an awesome set of stats is where it's at no matter how you manage to get them. I can think of more than a few ways to get stats like that without too much trouble but you need 'help'...

 

Granted, there are probably a few players who legitimately have stats 'that good' without gaming or fudging the system but as this is a game that requires the full gamut of what modern society is able to put forth, there's no way you can run into favourable teams with enough consistency to rack up massive xp and damage without something funny going on.

 

And then you would naturally get battles like this...

 

One team, one or two decent players, the rest window lickers. The other team stacked with decent players and a token potato. Against what 'should' happen, the lesser team wipes the floor with the 'better' team. Shouldn't really happen, but real statistics say it does. The MM completely and utterly screwed the pooch, but maybe throws the lesser team a big shot of RNGustice which turns tanks which should be pinatas into armour plated porcupines facing a team of what should be top of the food chain predators into over inflated balloons.

 

Basically a player with stats like you mention needs to have battles like the best you've ever watched 70% of the time, with the occasional statistically mandated loss. And they also need to make sure they almost never meet a 'decent' player who can carry a battle but doesn't statistically appear to be anything special. They're the players who will undoubtedly throw a spanner in the works and they're always out there.

 

Or it could simply be rigged, in which case none of the above matters...

 

I wish i knew how they do it. Even though i may not be a 60% im super confident to say that i have played this game long enough to understand that these superunicum stats need INCREDIBLE RNG.

 

Whenever i see a good game in a tank i dont think about how skilled the player is, I only see that they were given good rng cos if u play this game long enough, no matter how bad of a player you are, you can be blessed with one good game here or there.

 

The main difference now is skill, and with skilled players comes with being able to manipulate RNG in your favor to get more good battles even tho it may not work out all the time.

 

I just dont understand how these RU reroll accounts manage to maintain such godly stats, but i will say that there are many legitimately good players who deserve their status as unicums.

 

its just these RU superunicums that i find suspicious



__GetFunked__ #4 Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:28 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2770 battles
  • 108
  • [GNG]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019

There are certain tricks and its not just having good RNG - these are actually very good players. 

 

Essentially, most of these guys will have re-rolled and will usually play the majority of their games in a platoon with another super unicum. To get their super high average damage numbers, they will do a reroll, and buy the highest possible Premium tank that they can find. They will then just spam the hell out of that prem tank before then free exp'ing their way to high tier tanks. 

 

They will also know the best times of the day to play and will take every single game extremely seriously. Like I said, they are very good players. A single loss hurts them as they are so stats-focused.

 

I will also say that right now the base skill levels in this game are so low, that its much easier for anyone to become a unicum. Before, being a Blue player meant a lot more but these days, with so many 30% players making up the playerbase, being a blue really is not difficult at all. 



Cugologist #5 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 25589 battles
  • 183
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2017

Martin put up a video today.

 

That's how it's done, if you can read between the lines...

 

(Asia server too.)



thaiger21 #6 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 36656 battles
  • 304
  • [MMI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

Money.

They spam prammo.



__GetFunked__ #7 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2770 battles
  • 108
  • [GNG]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019

View PostCugologist, on 15 April 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

Martin put up a video today.

 

That's how it's done, if you can read between the lines...

 

(Asia server too.)

 

The video about MH? That ITRPS clan are full of morons.

Gandalf__Greyhame #8 Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:05 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 855
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
They all hackers and rig games to increase wr :izmena:

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


RenamedUser_2022575426 #9 Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 894 battles
  • 21
  • [EMPIR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2019

View PostRebirth_39, on 13 April 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

been looking at blitz stars and there are some ridiculous stats out there.

 

I see so many RU accounts with less than 10,000 battles having like 4k avg dmg over like hundreds of battles in their tier Xs.

 

Either RU is super easy to play in, or they are rigging this s***

 

did you mean me?:P jk. Go watch C4 russian team stream on youtube. you will know how they play to get that insane avg damage & wr

Creighton_Abrams #10 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:42 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24219 battles
  • 699
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

There's two factors.

 

1. The Tank you like to play with - L/M/H/D

2. Your focus upon that tank Line.

 

and I will thrown in a #3

3. The WG.NET rigging factor which favours $ players.

 

If you are a Free to Play player, then .. 

 

a) It pays off to play the tank line you have chosen, outside of any special event. - take a vacation, or whatever - your winrate will take a hammering.

b) dont play the tank so often - take things step by step.

c) know when you are on a loosing streak - and step away from the game.

 

If you are a Paid player, and you are experiencing an unacceptable loss rate, then raise a ticket to Support, remind them that you are paying their Salary, and that they need to fix your problem pronto, otherwise you stop paying... (that's a Revenue threat which WG wont like, more so if you post your reasons online in the Chat rooms).

 

 

The Commercial rule of the game is that Free 2 Play, players are cannon fodder for those who pay. (That is common sense business knowledge). So when you're playing in a game and loose 7 - 0 , its not necessarily due to your team-mates... but due to the way the Win/Loose system works. And with that in light, all those Statistics websites such as BlitzStars are just feeding off this "system" trying to encourage you to spend $ to win better... which is, after all the nature of their business.

 

PS. As a non-paying player, I have several accounts (with several thousand battles between them) rated WIN8/7 above "Good" - contrary to my general account. So, you have to wonder... why ?

 

 

 

 



BossArdnutz #11 Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9890 battles
  • 227
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
Maybe because this idea of paying players getting hidden help is a lot of bullocks?

__GetFunked__ #12 Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2770 battles
  • 108
  • [GNG]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019

View PostBossArdnutz, on 18 April 2019 - 05:00 AM, said:

Maybe because this idea of paying players getting hidden help is a lot of bullocks?

 

It really is - I have better stats on accounts I have not spent on. My main account I spent a lot on until spare parts but has my worst stats. Now sure, you could say I have improved as a player over the years which would account for the better stats on recent accounts and that's understandable. However, I switch between accounts a lot and find no real difference with MM on any of them tbh. Surely that would suggest there is no rigging at all?

 

In fact, an argument against rigging would be that surely they would rig MM against paying players? Surely these are the guys that are more likely going to try to address a poor run of games by buying the latest and greatest premium tank on sale? A free-to-play player will pretty much always be a free-to-play player so trying to get money out of them is pointless. Paying players have shown that they are willing to part with cash so wouldn't they be the best to target.

 

Anyway, I digress. There is no rigging as such against paying and non-paying players. I do feel that you're chosen to be given the good or the bad side of MM though - have a good run one day and you're punished for it the next. 

 

 



Fosknow #13 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47669 battles
  • 1,116
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Don’t believe everything you see.

ive had tube posters on my team and they always do nothing

they just post their best games they ever had

they should not be able to do this and you should not follow their idiocy

players I am mentioning, if you don’t like my suggestion too bad for you

 

 



CaptKangGaroo #14 Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 281 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    04-13-2019
Don’t follow any community contributors. Their advice is useless to the average player. You will be convinced a tank is good and then find yours does not have a cloak of invisibility or magical armour.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users