I forgot my account's email but remember the IGN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

armth777 #1 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:55 AM

Private

• 8407 battles
  • [BLADU]

Hi, I have downloaded again this game after almost 2 years stopped playing.

The problem is I can not login since I forgot my email but only remember the IGN and password I used, I also had a payment and phone number attached. How can I get my email again and play it happily?

My IGN is: hati2

Thanks in advance

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 50021 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postarmth777, on 07 April 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

Hi, I have downloaded again this game after almost 2 years stopped playing.

The problem is I can not login since I forgot my email but only remember the IGN and password I used, I also had a payment and phone number attached. How can I get my email again and play it happily?

My IGN is: hati2

Thanks in advance

Go to https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/help/login/

Select Credential/authentication access > Yes. Still can't log in > I forgot my Account's email
Fill the details and hope for the best. 

You will need to have the access to the Email linked with your IGN. 

I must mention that I have not done this myself ever, this is just a basic step to connect to support. That's all you can do at this stage I am afraid. Good luck.

armth777 #3 Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:51 PM

Private

• 8407 battles
  • [BLADU]

View Postankitgusai19, on 07 April 2019 - 10:14 PM, said:

Go to https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/help/login/

Select Credential/authentication access > Yes. Still can't log in > I forgot my Account's email
Fill the details and hope for the best. 

You will need to have the access to the Email linked with your IGN. 

I must mention that I have not done this myself ever, this is just a basic step to connect to support. That's all you can do at this stage I am afraid. Good luck.

Thanks for your help

in the first question do i have to fill my account's email that i forget or i have to fill with the email address i use in this account? it says "account email address" and "this is the email address of the account in question", it is not possible if i have to fill it with my forgotten email. 

Elite911 #4 Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:20 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

It will ask you to fill in the details, such as your account's email address (the email of the account you need help with) and your contact email address (an email that we can send our reply to so we can assist you with the problem. Does not need to be tied to any account), along with your account's username, and other things.

If you forgot the email of the account, that shouldn't be a problem provided you have all the other information.

The form does have a lot of questions but it is only for the security of the account so we can be sure we are talking to the owner.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

hati2 #5 Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:37 PM

Private

• 4126 battles
  • [JOGJA]

Hi guys this is me.. finally I got back my account, it didnt take too much time.. it was my bad understanding of english i think, so first question should be filled with your email that you are using to..

thanks everyone who want to share and helping me.. I really appreciate it.. thank you

Elite911 #6 Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:14 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

You're welcome. Glad it is all sorted for you.

As the issue is resolved I will be locking this thread.

Should you have further issues, please either make a new thread or contact our support team.

Issue has been resolved. Thread locked.

~Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users