Topic removed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

thaiger21 #1 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 37949 battles
  • [MMI]

Just had a match in my kv2 and bounced THREE shots off a Smasher! How the heck does that happen?

So, wanted to update a previous post I started about the Smasher being overpowered but lo and behold....it is gone!

If anyone knows a better game for ios operating on an ipad please pm me, this is really getting pathetic.

Cheers

BossArdnutz #2 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15414 battles
  • [DERPU]
Probably better to use HE on the smasher. Even if you don't pen (probably) you'll hit him for 300 or so splash damage.

Cugologist #3 Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:32 AM

Sergeant

• 28283 battles
  • [DERPU]

Who shoots AP in a KV-2?

I do, but only when I need to shoot through something first.

The reload is too long and the pen too RNG to waste AP unless you've got to do a coup de grâce and want to save a few credits on a HE shell. I usually don't, let them go out in a blaze of glory.

Yes, the Smasher is ridiculously OP in the right hands, but in the wrong ones it's as impotent as a poorly driven KV-2. It's also a priority target for those who know. ;)

I'd like one, but not going to cough up that much for a tank that has a fun factor shelf life.

TnkCmndrToo #4 Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5715 battles
  • [FOES]
You want to be firing HE literally 90% of the time in a KV-2, unless you're shooting through something. And Blitz is probably the best mobile tank game right now :)

__GetFunked__ #5 Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:27 AM

Sergeant

• 6449 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostCugologist, on 03 April 2019 - 03:32 AM, said:

Who shoots AP in a KV-2?

I do, but only when I need to shoot through something first.

The reload is too long and the pen too RNG to waste AP unless you've got to do a coup de grâce and want to save a few credits on a HE shell. I usually don't, let them go out in a blaze of glory.

Yes, the Smasher is ridiculously OP in the right hands, but in the wrong ones it's as impotent as a poorly driven KV-2. It's also a priority target for those who know. ;)

I'd like one, but not going to cough up that much for a tank that has a fun factor shelf life.

Even in 'slightly competent' hands it's OP. Saw a guy with 51% completely own a tier 8 game in it - he was one of only two tier 7's on his team. i think most would accept that any tank in a 'good players' hands is difficult to deal with but the Smasher is just over the top.

thaiger21 #6 Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 37949 battles
  • [MMI]
Hey troops, thanks for the replies but the essence of my post is why was my previous post regarding the Smasher removed?

__GetFunked__ #7 Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:26 AM

Sergeant

• 6449 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postthaiger21, on 03 April 2019 - 05:35 AM, said:

Hey troops, thanks for the replies but the essence of my post is why was my previous post regarding the Smasher removed?

Ah, well after doing a bit of detective work - I found that it's been moved.

http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19924-smasher-is-overpowered/

Elite just doing his spring cleaning I guess.

Elite911 #8 Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

As above, your topic is moved to Heavy Tank Discussions.

I would move it to feedback and suggestions, but unfortunately we do not have this subforum.

If you ever see a topic you think is missing, just go to your profile and click on topics or 'Find Content' to see your threads.

We do not ever delete anything on the forum.

Please continue your discussions on Smasher over herehttp://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19924-smasher-is-overpowered/

Thread locked.

~Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users