Military honour on loading screen?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

double_edge #1 Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:29 AM

Corporal

• 10336 battles
  • [FKGOD]

Showing the military honour after the game is over is not much use to be honest...upvoting/downvoting people does nothing and is practically useless.

How about on the game loading screen you can tap on each person in your team (not enemy) and see their military honour. Atleast then you will know if someone has a high 'inactivity' score, then I won't depend on them to help me or back me up in a situation.

Do you think this is a good idea? 

TnkCmndrToo #2 Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5588 battles
  • [DYN-T]
Yeah I think that would be nice. No harm in it anyway.

ZIGZAGZ #3 Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:43 AM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

Might as well take a step further & put the win rate right beside the name in-game after highlighting it literally in the colour code according to their military honour. Savage.

I reckon that would cause a lot of... Havoc... But it'd be nice.

__GetFunked__ #4 Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:38 AM

Sergeant

• 3803 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 19 March 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

Might as well take a step further & put the win rate right beside the name in-game after highlighting it literally in the colour code according to their military honour. Savage.

I reckon that would cause a lot of... Havoc... But it'd be nice.

Would be nice but they'll never do it. XVM on the PC version was banned which was a mod that did the same thing.

Sounds nice in practice but while its great knowing who on your team you're not going to be able to rely on, then enemy will know your stats too and tunnel you if you're a good player. Plus, bad players will probably quit the game from the abuse they will get throughout the game if players already know they suck rather than finding out at the end.  

double_edge #5 Posted 19 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

Corporal

• 10336 battles
  • [FKGOD]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 19 March 2019 - 08:38 AM, said:

Would be nice but they'll never do it. XVM on the PC version was banned which was a mod that did the same thing.

Sounds nice in practice but while its great knowing who on your team you're not going to be able to rely on, then enemy will know your stats too and tunnel you if you're a good player. Plus, bad players will probably quit the game from the abuse they will get throughout the game if players already know they suck rather than finding out at the end.  

No that's why I said you shouldn't be able to view the enemy stats/honour...just your team so you can prep your battle properly. Just frustrating sometimes that you go in a direction with another tank and then they just stand there and do nothing while the enemy pounds you.

__GetFunked__ #6 Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:02 AM

Sergeant

• 3803 battles
  • [GNG]

View Postdouble_edge, on 19 March 2019 - 10:28 PM, said:

No that's why I said you shouldn't be able to view the enemy stats/honour...just your team so you can prep your battle properly. Just frustrating sometimes that you go in a direction with another tank and then they just stand there and do nothing while the enemy pounds you.

Yeah if it was your own team only - might be better. Still wouldnt like it though - I would go into every game in a depressive state thinking its a nailed on loss lol

double_edge #7 Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

Corporal

• 10336 battles
  • [FKGOD]
Can we upvote this and maybe...just maybe WG will include this in the game? ;)

BossArdnutz #8 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11379 battles
  • [DERPU]
I'd prefer not to have this, for the same concern __GetFunked__ states: some people already tend to give up early in a match because they believe the game is usually stacked against them.

Players with this mindset (external locus of control and low self-efficacy, basically) will see one or two low-MH players on their team and give up before the game even starts, without knowing anything about the red team composition, leaving their team down a tank from the beginning.

__GetFunked__ #9 Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:23 AM

Sergeant

• 3803 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostBossArdnutz, on 20 March 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

I'd prefer not to have this, for the same concern __GetFunked__ states: some people already tend to give up early in a match because they believe the game is usually stacked against them.

Players with this mindset (external locus of control and low self-efficacy, basically) will see one or two low-MH players on their team and give up before the game even starts, without knowing anything about the red team composition, leaving their team down a tank from the beginning.

Ah I never give up personally, I like the challenge to see if I can carry - but yeah, some might just chuck it in when they see a 39% on their team or someone in a tier 8 premium with 7 battles.

BossArdnutz #10 Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 11379 battles
  • [DERPU]

I realise that sounded like I was talking about you and I definitely wasn't! I have specific people in mind and you were NOT one of them.

I will try and communicate more clearly in future, please accept my apology for the unintended insult.

__GetFunked__ #11 Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:22 AM

Sergeant

• 3803 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostBossArdnutz, on 21 March 2019 - 06:40 AM, said:

I realise that sounded like I was talking about you and I definitely wasn't! I have specific people in mind and you were NOT one of them.

I will try and communicate more clearly in future, please accept my apology for the unintended insult.

Nothing to apologise for, what you said was correct for a portion of the player base and I knew you wasn't talking specifically about me. Just wanted to clear it up for anyone else reading as in my previous comment I joked that "I would go into every game in a depressive state thinking it was a nailed on loss'. I often think that at starts of battles anyway when tanks are crashing into other players, looking around not knowing where to go etc - but I still do my best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users