Insufficient complains! RIP Free Accounts! .... Read description.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Schrike_Mk69 #1 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

Private

• 182 battles

Can I have unlimited complains? 

Bcoz ur game has unlimited tilted,bot-like,utterly stupid,garbage players! 

I can't earn silver credits because of them.

Also the repair cost system is litteraly broken. If you play a game the Cost to repair your tank is sometimes expensive than what you earn each game. That's why I get minus credits instead of plus credits

ZIGZAGZ #2 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:23 PM

Sergeant

• 19106 battles
  • [KILLS]

Support.

I propose giving the Top Player on the winning team for each game a free vote, to UP or DOWN vote whoever they want; on top of their daily limit.

You're going to see way less 5* military honour players walking around after that. At least that 5* won't be something for show anymore, that some 0.5 damage ratio fruit loop can also get.

Gandalf__Greyhame #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I don't think votes make any difference . It is strategy to reduce tickets . Instead of making a complaint most just down vote . This reduces work load for WG .

ZIGZAGZ #4 Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• 19106 battles
  • [KILLS]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 14 March 2019 - 01:15 AM, said:

I don't think votes make any difference . It is strategy to reduce tickets . Instead of making a complaint most just down vote . This reduces work load for WG .

They make a difference for the angry mobs. Imagine if you couldn't downvote, people would vent it out on 

1. Tickets

2. They would directly PM the nubs and start hurling insults at them after game. 

I think the downvotes have helped me reduce my anger to some extent at those 0 damage fruit loops. Sure it doesn't do anything, but even a placebo works.

ALSO, if you can influence MH to a greater extent, maybe the number of stars can finally relate to whether you should listen to a person in-game when they ping.

Red-star beside the player name who just told everyone to go LEFT. You immediately knows its some garbage truck and his idea.

Too bad the current MH is 99% either 0 star or 5 star.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users