Jump to content


FV4005 II* Conway Charioteer Challenger Line Coming to Blitz!


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

jzmalexander #1 Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12843 battles
  • 179
  • [JD]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

So yes that line is coming to blitz. It is unconfirmed whether the shtbarn (FV4005) and A30 challenger are actually coming or not, but it seems likely.

I think wg wanted to do something with the sherman firefly, cus right now its just an extra tank that leads to nothing. Still dont know whether this line will be leading on from the firefly or if it will lead on from the comet, however, the FV4004 Conway and Charioteer are coming to Blitz and THATS bloody exciting!

 

Excessive caps in title. Title case changed, topic moved to a more appropriate subforum.

 

~Elite911.



ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:26 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45087 battles
  • 548
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View Postjzmalexander, on 13 March 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

So yes that line is coming to blitz. It is unconfirmed whether the shtbarn (FV4005) and A30 challenger are actually coming or not, but it seems likely.

I think wg wanted to do something with the sherman firefly, cus right now its just an extra tank that leads to nothing. Still dont know whether this line will be leading on from the firefly or if it will lead on from the comet, however, the FV4004 Conway and Charioteer are coming to Blitz and THATS bloody exciting!

 

FV4005 shtbarn in coming afaik, but, it wont have the 183mm. 

Source: wotblitz post discord server



 



jzmalexander #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12843 battles
  • 179
  • [JD]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

View Postankitgusai19, on 13 March 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

 

FV4005 shtbarn in coming afaik, but, it wont have the 183mm. 

Source: wotblitz post discord server



 

 

wow thats news. I think that might mean they will add a 120mm gun, but i think 120mm gun would be too op though, the FV4005 has a turret and is on a centurion chassis, making it like the grille 15 (very manouvaerable and no armour), also the 120mm on the tortoise is already very scary with 5.8 sec relaod, high penetration, hesh, great RoF, amazing aplha. 

Also here is a link to some pictures: https://www.instagra.../p/Bu6lU-qgpgu/



Gandalf__Greyhame #4 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 826
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Postjzmalexander, on 13 March 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

 

wow thats news. I think that might mean they will add a 120mm gun, but i think 120mm gun would be too op though, the FV4005 has a turret and is on a centurion chassis, making it like the grille 15 (very manouvaerable and no armour), also the 120mm on the tortoise is already very scary with 5.8 sec relaod, high penetration, hesh, great RoF, amazing aplha. 

Also here is a link to some pictures: https://www.instagra.../p/Bu6lU-qgpgu/

 

That looks ugly .

                                                            

 

          

                 

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:31 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 826
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Postankitgusai19, on 13 March 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

 

FV4005 shtbarn in coming afaik, but, it wont have the 183mm. 

Source: wotblitz post discord server



 

 

Why ? It will be good competition for 183 .

                                                            

 

          

                 

   


TnkCmndrToo #6 Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5172 battles
  • 488
  • [DYN-T]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
Sounds exciting. 

_RB_33_ #7 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21008 battles
  • 313
  • [101AS]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015
Looks like I'll be having fun playing again... Hmmm.. Charioteer...

jzmalexander #8 Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12843 battles
  • 179
  • [JD]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016
Also the tanks that wg showed did seem to be in hd. They had more texturing on the wheels and more overall detail on the hull and turret.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users