How to Install "Avatars"

avatars how to install an avatar installation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Creighton_Abrams #1 Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24614 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

At the top Left of the Garage screen , alongside your username (and clan) you will see a hexagon, click it. 

This takes you to your Profile page - showing your Total number of battles, Military Honor, etc...

Next to your username you will see a downward pointing bullet/crayon, click that.

This should now bring up the Avatars screen which will allow you to select the Avator of your choice.  

Click upon whichever you'd like shown alongside your username.

Creighton_Abrams #2 Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24614 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

IMO - Its all cosmetic candy, and WG can shove  that up their cannon and smoke it. As they really hate me.

I like the game, but they piss on me from a great height, and that somewhat puts my assessment of the game into a poor light for others, were, I to be honestly objective, without "sponsorship" pressures or other such demands - which I neither have nor wish.

Given the regular matching and Computer controlled game-play aspects during which, I would question, the authenticity of any eSports game with WG.  There is much to question from an impartiality perspective.  I personally "hate" computer Games, always have, and always will. Recently  I play just to see what they have to offer, and analyse their Pros and Cons from the "average Joe Blogs perspective". And belief I've actually caught WG out now in several aspects of this gaming environment. sadly, there is little I can do to convince WG to make for a fairer environment.  They are here to make money naturally, its not a Pay to Play game, so if you don't Pay,  then dont expect to have Winrate... this is something that needs addressing from the Player to Player complaints and threats department - the WG Appraisals system was setup to encourage players to Pay in order to try to have a better chance of gaining an advantage over those who didnt pay... this Appraisals system within Asia backfired upon them, into being a Racial abuse platform. If the Asia hub included Israel, then it would have been curtailed immediately... sadly that was not the case.

The list goes on,  when you play as much as I have, and become accustomed to the changes in the way things work ... in Japanese, they say "Shoganai" ... accepting your fate/cant be helped.  In English we 'd just say "just bad luck (old) chap", similar meaning.  However, neither is of the control of the player concerned, it's at the control of WG - the game "Puppeteer Master", and if you have not realized that by now, then you seriously need to consider how you are going to handle a fall from grace.

I will continue to play, as I like to see the Physical mechanics of the game per tank, as they should really have been - a new interest (of irrelevance to WG), but you have to start somewhere.. The underlying Physix Engine provided by the Unity Platform would appear to be, an interesting place for me to extend that interest further. 

Edited by Creighton_Abrams, 04 March 2019 - 03:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users