Jump to content


Cull Bad Players


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Esh11 #21 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 41821 battles
  • 1,066
  • [DQN]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostFosknow, on 01 March 2019 - 01:06 AM, said:

If WG won’t do any thing, maybe some else should.

 

Why don't you pay a visit to the head of WG and teach him a lesson in your unique style 

                                           

                                                                 

  


anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #22 Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:25 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    05-11-2019
I know money is hard to come by and harder for some than others. I suggest if this game is a big part of your entertainment you save save save and buy 3 months premium time and then you can play higher tier.



Fosknow #23 Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:06 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Just remember, you are not nearly as bold as you post.



ZIGZAGZ #24 Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23692 battles
  • 239
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

View PostFosknow, on 06 March 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Just remember, you are not nearly as bold as you post.

 

Just remember, just because you can speak, does not make you smart. 

 



Perfidious_Albion #25 Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46584 battles
  • 208
  • [HKER]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 06 March 2019 - 06:21 PM, said:

 

Just remember, just because you can speak, does not make you smart. 

 

 

My god, you understand him so well...

Fosknow #26 Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:00 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 06 March 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

 

Just remember, just because you can speak, does not make you smart. 

 

 

no brains, no headaches

Fosknow #27 Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
Cull is a euphemism.

BossArdnutz #28 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15454 battles
  • 296
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2018
It's also a verb and a noun. Full marks young Fosknow.

Creighton_Abrams #29 Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24368 battles
  • 699
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

I think we should start by banning all players from Australia until they sort their act out. 

The most Negative appraisals I get are from Racially focused  group players based there. (as all as those in China). 

This attitude has sadly been exemplified recently through one of their own heading off to NZ to attack Muslims (aka another Clan in this game) If there are links between that person and WG then I am happy to see WG being banned in Australasia. 
WG has been silent todate upon such a matter.

 

 


Edited by Creighton_Abrams, 17 March 2019 - 06:31 PM.


Cugologist #30 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28300 battles
  • 194
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2017

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 17 March 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

I think we should start by banning all players from Australia until they sort their act out. 

The most Negative appraisals I get are from Racially focused  group players based there. (as all as those in China). 

This attitude has sadly been exemplified recently through one of their own heading off to NZ to attack Muslims (aka another Clan in this game) If there are links between that person and WG then I am happy to see WG being banned in Australasia. 
WG has been silent todate upon such a matter.

 

 

 

Uhh, yeah. Ok.

 

Nice way to paint all Australians by the act of a single POS which I have the regret to say is from the same country I am from.

 

The really unfortunate part of 'racism' (we're all ferkkin humans) is that once you find a bad one from xyz place and stick a 'bad' label on all from xyz place, congratulations you just exacerbated the problem you were proposing to solve.

 

Or in other words, way to go you racist &^%$^&.

 

My condolences to any and all affected by this latest act of wickedness and evil.



Fosknow #31 Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:49 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 06 March 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

 

Just remember, just because you can speak, does not make you smart. 

 

 

so bold, it is easy to post your remarks

 



Gandalf__Greyhame #32 Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:52 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostFosknow, on 22 March 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

 

so bold, it is easy to post your remarks

 

 

I challenge you to an arm wrestling match :izmena:

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 22 March 2019 - 05:53 AM.

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Fosknow #33 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Sure

Time and place to meet?

 



Fosknow #34 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:22 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostCugologist, on 18 March 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

 

Uhh, yeah. Ok.

 

Nice way to paint all Australians by the act of a single POS which I have the regret to say is from the same country I am from.

 

The really unfortunate part of 'racism' (we're all ferkkin humans) is that once you find a bad one from xyz place and stick a 'bad' label on all from xyz place, congratulations you just exacerbated the problem you were proposing to solve.

 

Or in other words, way to go you racist &^%$^&.

 

My condolences to any and all affected by this latest act of wickedness and evil.

 

yep, players from this region seem to be the worst

Fosknow #35 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:28 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostCugologist, on 18 March 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

 

Uhh, yeah. Ok.

 

Nice way to paint all Australians by the act of a single POS which I have the regret to say is from the same country I am from.

 

The really unfortunate part of 'racism' (we're all ferkkin humans) is that once you find a bad one from xyz place and stick a 'bad' label on all from xyz place, congratulations you just exacerbated the problem you were proposing to solve.

 

Or in other words, way to go you racist &^%$^&.

 

My condolences to any and all affected by this latest act of wickedness and evil.

 

Yep, players from this region think they are bold.

They will wilter like a pansy if you meet them in person.

 I have experience, and history shows this to be true.

Just Google it and you will see how people from this region were parasites on the US during WWII.

If it is true, is it an insult?



Fosknow #36 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:29 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 48452 battles
  • 1,125
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

You can always meet me in person and prove I am wrong.

How bold are you?

What have you got to lose?



__GetFunked__ #37 Posted 23 March 2019 - 06:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6449 battles
  • 206
  • [GNG]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2019
I always find it highly amusing and ironic when I see your clan tag - because you're obviously lacking in that department.

Dangerous_when_Sober #38 Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:13 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 61590 battles
  • 1,468
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View PostFosknow, on 23 March 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

You can always meet me in person and prove I am wrong.

How bold are you?

What have you got to lose?

 

Please, if you are so keen on physical conflict, just go out into your city/town/village, stand in the middle of a busy road, block the traffic and yell “come and get me”.

 

It will work.

 

Much simpler than trying to bait people on a online forum.



Gandalf__Greyhame #39 Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostFosknow, on 23 March 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

You can always meet me in person and prove I am wrong.

How bold are you?

What have you got to lose?

 

I am Bold and Beautiful !!

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


TnkCmndrToo #40 Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:09 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5715 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
:popcorn:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users