Jump to content


Cull Bad Players


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Fosknow #1 Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47196 battles
  • 1,081
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Bad players must be culled from the game.

WG do your job and get rid of players that are not playing.

Notice how I use ‘that’ and not ‘who’ for relative pronoun.


How bold you are from afar.


Perfidious_Albion #2 Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 43089 battles
  • 203
  • [HKER]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014
I would start with players who have played 47000 games but just seal club at tier v and who never progress to tier 9 or 10. Oops... i wonder who that might be... F*****w....

__Grifter__ #3 Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018
He always pipes up on the weekends - he plays drunk, loses, and cannot handle his salt.

SaltyMuppet #4 Posted 23 February 2019 - 04:26 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3935 battles
  • 570
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
Then battles would be 1v1 as culling bad players would remove 80% of players.
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

f1reguy #5 Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 33377 battles
  • 241
  • [1914]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

The guys got a point, the destructive contributors do need isolating from the rest. But since everything’s been balanced, I’m finding there’s no fun anymore, games getting serious. Until they put a slow railgun into the game somehow defying physics in a new way. Haven’t seen one in the field yet though, so it could be a flop.

 



erwin10001 #6 Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:44 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 37629 battles
  • 828
  • [SEALZ]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

0 and 1 star players should always be put in lower tier tank so that they do less damage to the team when they get 0 damage. instead i see so many 0 and 1 star players in top tier HT doing 0 damage.

 



f1reguy #7 Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 33377 battles
  • 241
  • [1914]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Update, saw a t28 defender. It died by my 100.01p. Germany got this. No need for concern lol, 17000 gold well spent.

ZIGZAGZ #8 Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19154 battles
  • 194
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

This guy is made of baby tears. 

On a side note, it'd be nice if Military Honour was given the matchmaking treatment. 

0-1 star garbage should be forced to be left out of matchmaking and spend 15 minutes finding other similar 0-1 star garbage to play with.

Or they can just start playing like normal people. I mean even 40% players got 5 star Honour, it's pretty clear it's achievable as long as you don't troll.

 

When that is implemented, I brazenly hope they also give the top player per match an extra vote for up or down voting. I always run out of downvotes to gift to the trolls and 35% nubs who give me -20k credits per tier 10 loss. The more i can downvote them, the more they won't rush to come to Tier 8-10, where most of the credit losses come from.. 

 

Yesterday, i came across the troll in Bushka's video. He was driving an E100 and did 0 damage obviously. THat piece of .... was pushing everybody into enemy fire. And i was so pissed that i had ran out of downvotes for him. I mean its not like MH has any darn use at the moment, but i think it acts as some form of placebo effect that you got to do something against the troll, and vent some anger by downvoting; even if the troll digs it.

 


Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 24 February 2019 - 01:52 PM.


__ForGlory__ #9 Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3304 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 24 February 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

This guy is made of baby tears. 

On a side note, it'd be nice if Military Honour was given the matchmaking treatment. 

0-1 star garbage should be forced to be left out of matchmaking and spend 15 minutes finding other similar 0-1 star garbage to play with.

Or they can just start playing like normal people. I mean even 40% players got 5 star Honour, it's pretty clear it's achievable as long as you don't troll.

 

When that is implemented, I brazenly hope they also give the top player per match an extra vote for up or down voting. I always run out of downvotes to gift to the trolls and 35% nubs who give me -20k credits per tier 10 loss. The more i can downvote them, the more they won't rush to come to Tier 8-10, where most of the credit losses come from.. 

 

Yesterday, i came across the troll in Bushka's video. He was driving an E100 and did 0 damage obviously. THat piece of .... was pushing everybody into enemy fire. And i was so pissed that i had ran out of downvotes for him. I mean its not like MH has any darn use at the moment, but i think it acts as some form of placebo effect that you got to do something against the troll, and vent some anger by downvoting; even if the troll digs it.

 

 

For guys like that - its worth sending in a  ticket with evidence. Sure, they dont always act but if more people did it, they might do something.

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #10 Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11114 battles
  • 170
  • [SUB40]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
How would you define bad?

Creighton_Abrams #11 Posted 25 February 2019 - 04:44 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 23180 battles
  • 680
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

WG Throws a Spanner in the works... too, which if you were a Good player, you'd know.

Some games are from the start, loosers for your side, no matter how much you try.

Indeed, you may find, that all your shots will "bounce", and at the end of the game cause 0 DMG..... even when using HE (yeah, I've been there).

Although there are some good players out there, collectively, Win Rate is more like a "Luck Rate" indicator at time, very subjective to how much in WG's good books your are at the time.

 

I also take, the Gold for Videos as an Example of this subjective persecution. WG no longer allow me to gain Gold from watching Videos, yet allow other players here, to do so....  they also REFUSE to say why they have stopped this for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



SaltyMuppet #12 Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:44 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3935 battles
  • 570
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
Strange I get adds all the time. I thought everyone did.
I stopped using HE because it’s broken. It should always do at least 1 hp of damage. I was using it to stop cap because it was consistently doing zero. Now I load Prammo instead.
So many little things that could be fixed like having HE coded to never do zero damage.
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

Fosknow #13 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47196 battles
  • 1,081
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
If you had any idea, you would know what I was talking about and not reply with insults.

How bold you are from afar.


erwin10001 #14 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:11 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 37629 battles
  • 828
  • [SEALZ]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

View PostBad_Wombat, on 27 February 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

Strange I get adds all the time. I thought everyone did.
I stopped using HE because it’s broken. It should always do at least 1 hp of damage. I was using it to stop cap because it was consistently doing zero. Now I load Prammo instead.
So many little things that could be fixed like having HE coded to never do zero damage.

 

i don't agree with this, HE should still do zero damage when armor indicator shows bright red...

SaltyMuppet #15 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:13 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3935 battles
  • 570
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018

View PostFosknow, on 23 February 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Bad players must be culled from the game.

WG do your job and get rid of players that are not playing.

Notice how I use ‘that’ and not ‘who’ for relative pronoun.

 

Either way you put it they won’t do that. They won’t clean unused accounts from the server and they won’t remove serial AFK. I also wish they would take action but the reality is without those scrubs the game que would get even longer
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

Fosknow #16 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:06 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47196 battles
  • 1,081
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
If WG won’t do any thing, maybe some else should.

How bold you are from afar.


ZIGZAGZ #17 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:25 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19154 battles
  • 194
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

View PostFosknow, on 01 March 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

If WG won’t do any thing, maybe some else should.

 

Soon, they will be culling you. You are a seal clubber, with an average tier of 5 after 47,000 battles.

You place yourself in the nub tiers, and you cry about bad players.

You are crying so hard because you now get rigged matchmaking for seal clubbing.

Evident by your 30/90 day win rate currently 52% versus your career 65% HAHAHA.

HOWEVER, now for some suggestions.... Maybe if you played more tier 10, the chances of you bumping into the nubs will fall? Not 100%, but i'm sure at least two times less occurrences no?


Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 01 March 2019 - 03:36 AM.


Neb10k #18 Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:09 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 59773 battles
  • 1,437
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 01 March 2019 - 01:25 AM, said:

 

Soon, they will be culling you. You are a seal clubber, with an average tier of 5 after 47,000 battles.

You place yourself in the nub tiers, and you cry about bad players.

You are crying so hard because you now get rigged matchmaking for seal clubbing.

Evident by your 30/90 day win rate currently 52% versus your career 65% HAHAHA.

HOWEVER, now for some suggestions.... Maybe if you played more tier 10, the chances of you bumping into the nubs will fall? Not 100%, but i'm sure at least two times less occurrences no?

 

Except it is hard not to lose credits at fier X when you play solo and get a mix of AFKs and bonobos.



ZIGZAGZ #19 Posted 01 March 2019 - 05:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19154 battles
  • 194
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

View PostNeb10k, on 01 March 2019 - 12:09 PM, said:

 

Except it is hard not to lose credits at fier X when you play solo and get a mix of AFKs and bonobos.

 

I do agree. I am forced to always go back to T5,6,7,8 to grind credits just to play tier X hais.

But that whiner above us has 47,000 battles... And have barely any higher tiers... That means he has a ton of credits.



Perfidious_Albion #20 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 43089 battles
  • 203
  • [HKER]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 01 March 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

 

Soon, they will be culling you. You are a seal clubber, with an average tier of 5 after 47,000 battles.

You place yourself in the nub tiers, and you cry about bad players.

You are crying so hard because you now get rigged matchmaking for seal clubbing.

Evident by your 30/90 day win rate currently 52% versus your career 65% HAHAHA.

HOWEVER, now for some suggestions.... Maybe if you played more tier 10, the chances of you bumping into the nubs will fall? Not 100%, but i'm sure at least two times less occurrences no?

 

Spot on buddy!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users