Tilt

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Fidel_Dionesio #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:29 AM

Corporal

• 28937 battles
  • [OO8]

There's a post here 5 years ago talking about Tilt which sometimes true but mostly not. He discuses the word tilt to be the main reason of losing streak in the game but i strongly disagree with this so i replied but everytime i check it out again the message i posted is no where to find so i decided to post it here, let us not make the tilt as alibi.

on my own experience in the game, i suffer a lot of losses during my first time of the game that makes my record as even lower than 40% until i reaches more than 10,000 games and slowly going up high as of now to 50 plus and its very hard to gain a higher WR from 40%. so the losing streak was caused by my mostly ignorance of the game.

another reason of my losing streak is mostly a majority of teammates are beginners, just like my first time, i always long to play on higher tier without knowing that tanks must be upgraded. everytime i play i always look at my teammates if their tanks were upgraded just like KV2 and KV1S you can easily determine if it was upgraded or not, in higher tier like 8-10 there's a lot of players with only 2kplus battles but already playing on tier 8 - 10 which is not prohibited but of course they were too much amateur for the level, if all your teammates are beginners you can't carry the team on your shoulder.

another reason of losing streak is unfair match of tanks, we all know what tank can cause bigger damage and tank that is not reliable, this happens to me many time, example, if may team was AT8, Churchill V1, Cromwell, Nashorn, my KV1S, AT2, Matilda 1V while the tanks of our enemy is ARL, KV1S, KV1S, KV2, MT25, Leopard, stug, do you think we can still win the game if both players are good? of course no. 

another frustrating cause of my losing streak is poor internet connection or instant high ping in the middle of the game, this problem to me comes often that cause me a thumbs down vote of inactivity and unsopporting conduct,  the effect of low internet is additional seconds in reloading which i asked in the forum but i didn't find the answer but now i know that the reason why KV2 and KV1S of my opponents reloads faster than my KV1S in the game was the effect of low internet supply. many times i observed that when i shot first the KV2 or KV1S of my enemy tank with my KV1S before they shot me for revenge, after a few seconds they come to shot me for their second shot but i was yet to reload for my second shot which always bother me, actually after the game i send a message on my enemy asking what was that and he answered his tank was fully upgraded but he advised me that i must focus on my reloading which of course i do that's why i was shock when he first shot me which i was supposed to be the first to shot him before he does, i even take it to the forum but some says maybe their tank was not upgraded but of course as i've said i know what tank is upgraded and not, but the reason is because of low internet supply that causes addition of seconds on the reloading.

Tilt, is not always the reason of losing streak,,,,,, 

TnkCmndrToo #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5715 battles
  • [FOES]

View PostFidel_Dionesio, on 11 February 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

There's a post here 5 years ago talking about Tilt which sometimes true but mostly not. He discuses the word tilt to be the main reason of losing streak in the game but i strongly disagree with this so i replied but everytime i check it out again the message i posted is no where to find so i decided to post it here, let us not make the tilt as alibi.

on my own experience in the game, i suffer a lot of losses during my first time of the game that makes my record as even lower than 40% until i reaches more than 10,000 games and slowly going up high as of now to 50 plus and its very hard to gain a higher WR from 40%. so the losing streak was caused by my mostly ignorance of the game.

another reason of my losing streak is mostly a majority of teammates are beginners, just like my first time, i always long to play on higher tier without knowing that tanks must be upgraded. everytime i play i always look at my teammates if their tanks were upgraded just like KV2 and KV1S you can easily determine if it was upgraded or not, in higher tier like 8-10 there's a lot of players with only 2kplus battles but already playing on tier 8 - 10 which is not prohibited but of course they were too much amateur for the level, if all your teammates are beginners you can't carry the team on your shoulder.

another reason of losing streak is unfair match of tanks, we all know what tank can cause bigger damage and tank that is not reliable, this happens to me many time, example, if may team was AT8, Churchill V1, Cromwell, Nashorn, my KV1S, AT2, Matilda 1V while the tanks of our enemy is ARL, KV1S, KV1S, KV2, MT25, Leopard, stug, do you think we can still win the game if both players are good? of course no. 

another frustrating cause of my losing streak is poor internet connection or instant high ping in the middle of the game, this problem to me comes often that cause me a thumbs down vote of inactivity and unsopporting conduct,  the effect of low internet is additional seconds in reloading which i asked in the forum but i didn't find the answer but now i know that the reason why KV2 and KV1S of my opponents reloads faster than my KV1S in the game was the effect of low internet supply. many times i observed that when i shot first the KV2 or KV1S of my enemy tank with my KV1S before they shot me for revenge, after a few seconds they come to shot me for their second shot but i was yet to reload for my second shot which always bother me, actually after the game i send a message on my enemy asking what was that and he answered his tank was fully upgraded but he advised me that i must focus on my reloading which of course i do that's why i was shock when he first shot me which i was supposed to be the first to shot him before he does, i even take it to the forum but some says maybe their tank was not upgraded but of course as i've said i know what tank is upgraded and not, but the reason is because of low internet supply that causes addition of seconds on the reloading.

Tilt, is not always the reason of losing streak,,,,,, 

You are probably reloading slower because you have not maxed out your tank, or are not running rammer and double rations. But I do agree with some of the stuff you said.

Edited by TnkCmndrToo, 11 February 2019 - 07:46 AM.

__Grifter__ #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Tilt has nothing to do with losing streaks. Its not tilt when you're top damage in your team when in the lower tier tank and lose - thats being put in the 'losing' team side of the MM as punishment for being in the 'winning' team side the day/night before. 

I had a great time yesterday last night as I started grinding the British HT's - something I am sure I will be punished for later when I play:

Attached Files

• Attached File   Church.PNG   5.71K

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View Post__Grifter__, on 11 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Tilt has nothing to do with losing streaks. Its not tilt when you're top damage in your team when in the lower tier tank and lose - thats being put in the 'losing' team side of the MM as punishment for being in the 'winning' team side the day/night before. 

I had a great time yesterday last night as I started grinding the British HT's - something I am sure I will be punished for later when I play:

That tank will drive you insane. You will be punished for sure. I have 200 battles in it and it sucks

__Grifter__ #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostAngryMunky666, on 11 February 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

That tank will drive you insane. You will be punished for sure. I have 200 battles in it and it sucks

oh for sure, expecting it. Been in this game to long to know that I cant maintain that - good news is that i am not too far off the tier 6, so I at least might be able to park the Churchill with a decent WR if I can fight well against the punishment coming my way.

Edited by __Grifter__, 11 February 2019 - 09:21 AM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I fire my 183 . Obj 140 fire me times before I reload . I think this is tilt . Not fair .

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users