Bushka video about troll player

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

erwin10001 #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 38110 battles
  • [SEALZ]

Wow, the troll problem is so bad that Bushka has made a video about it (dated 5 Feb 2019)

Previously someone was sanctioned for linking to a youtube channel/video featuring 2 trolls in action. 

So sadly, I can't post the link here. It's a sad day when WG prohibits you from linking to Bushka's videos :harp:

hater_ind #2 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:16 AM

Sergeant

• 4346 battles
  • [UI]

he s naming and shaming that troll player,maybe bushka will get ban for this.:trollface:

WG never give a **** about troller.coz he buys premium tank with real money.:izmena:

__Noobieman #3 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:36 AM

Sergeant

• 12678 battles
  • [AVSW]
there must be hundreds of trolls who never get long term bans, why ?

__Grifter__ #4 Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Watched the video - trolling in an M60 lol.

WG has to be more active with this stuff or find a way to deal with trolls. Agree with Bushka that MH was setup purely to give themselves less to do - they hope that upset players will downvote rather than report. This is fine if the accumulated downvotes would actually lead to something - it doesnt. 

WG dont want the problem of banning players, especially those that have spent a lot of money. Well, I would argue that by protecting said players, they will lose more money by losing upset players sick of their inaction on such cases. 

Rollsy #5 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:07 AM

Corporal

• 28509 battles
  • [NZLND]
I agree with Bushka's point that once a player gets a 'absolutely untrustworthy player' rating their account should be reviewed. And where serial instances of unsporting conduct is confirmed, a meaningful punishment must be implemented. These trolls and serial afk'ers are costing WG money by alienating genuine players. 

TnkCmndrToo #6 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5366 battles
  • [DYN-T]
I still can't get over the fact that he had a 22% WR. Maaaad shit right there.

__Grifter__ #7 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 09 February 2019 - 05:39 AM, said:

I still can't get over the fact that he had a 22% WR. Maaaad shit right there.

Exactly, you have to work pretty hard to get as low a WR as that. I never understand these trolls, why not work hard for your team to get a better WR instead of purposely disrupting everybody elses battles to get a low one? Do people really get joy out of this stuff? 

The irony is that somebody in the comments said that he had seen that player and gave him abuse after a battle for his trolling. The troll reported him and he was given a 1 week chat ban or something. The guy sent in the video of him trolling in the battle but was basically fobbed off with an automated response. 

Edited by __Grifter__, 09 February 2019 - 05:52 AM.

erwin10001 #8 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 38110 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View Posthater_ind, on 09 February 2019 - 03:16 AM, said:

he s naming and shaming that troll player,maybe bushka will get ban for this.:trollface:

WG never give a **** about troller.coz he buys premium tank with real money.:izmena:

If the troller lodges a report to WG that Bushka is naming and shaming, Bushka might get banned!

__Grifter__ #9 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View Posterwin10001, on 09 February 2019 - 05:52 AM, said:

If the troller lodges a report to WG that Bushka is naming and shaming, Bushka might get banned!

Different platform - only here its not allowed. WG do not control Youtube......yet.

ankitgusai19 #10 Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 46081 battles
  • [SMRT]

Well there has never been a concrete policy against trolls and abusers, nor has the system ever been transparent to let general playerbase know what happens to trollers if anything ever even happens. 

IMO, the lack of proper system is not due to technical impediments but rather due to WG's stand on abusers. They don't exactly wants to ban people unless it is absolute necessity. For example, user of those banned mods and hackers. 

Whats more painful is that there will alway be a broken system so people don't rage all together, so people still think that WG cares and WG wants system to be better but it is just an illusion.  

You take a bunch screenshot every 10 sec to prove you case(which ruins that battle for you) and go through the hassle of submitting a ticket so you feel satisfied that at least your effort will be towards making community healthier but it is just there so people get that breathing period to calm down, thats it, once you calm down get involved in something better in life you dont care about that EVE_*** player or player from the clan [NOT WINNER].  For all your efforts you will see the same player trolling you after a month or so. 

WG never lets you know what punishment they give to trollers because they only acts when they see a potential backlash coming, like in this particular case where a well known youtuber openly points out a troll.

If people actually see the broader picture THIS unfortunately IS the system, the whole cycle has been repeated multiple times, questions to devs and petitions and forum posts and mass quitting and after all that we get back to square one after five months. Good game well played sir Wargaming.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 09 February 2019 - 07:59 AM.

__Grifter__ #11 Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View Postankitgusai19, on 09 February 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

Well there has never been a concrete policy against trolls and abusers, nor has the system ever been transparent to let general playerbase know what happens to trollers if anything ever even happens. 

IMO, the lack of proper system is not due to technical impediments but rather due to WG's stand on abusers. They don't exactly wants to ban people unless it is absolute necessity. For example, user of those banned mods and hackers. 

Whats more painful is that there will alway be a broken system so people don't rage all together, so people still think that WG cares and WG wants system to be better but it is just an illusion.  

You take a bunch screenshot every 10 sec to prove you case(which ruins that battle for you) and go through the hassle of submitting a ticket so you feel satisfied that at least your effort will be towards making community healthier but it is just there so people get that breathing period to calm down, thats it, once you calm down get involved in something better in life you dont care about that EVE_*** player or player from the clan [NOT WINNER].  For all your efforts you will see the same player trolling you after a month or so. 

WG never lets you know what punishment they give to trollers because they only acts when they see a potential backlash coming, like in this particular case where a well known youtuber openly points out a troll.

If people actually see the broader picture THIS unfortunately IS the system, the whole cycle has been repeated multiple times, questions to devs and petitions and forum posts and mass quitting and after all that we get back to square one after five months. Good game well played sir Wargaming.

Absolutely spot on.

There is a good chance this particular guy WILL get banned but it will be as you said, only because their flagship CC has been trolled enough by him to make a video about it himself. Whether it stops this troll altogether is a moot point, as he can make another account, use another device or whatnot - but a tleast it is some action taken that might deter him from doing the same thing again (I would'nt hold my breathe though).

It really should not have to go that far for us everyday players - there should be a proper system in place whereby trolls (whether they spend thousands of dollars or no money at all) are answerable and have the ACTUAL potential to be banned. 

Is the money earned from trolls like this enough to compensate the potential money lost from other players who eventually quit the game after having one too many battles ruined by trolls? That is a question that WG should answer for themselves. If they want the game to grow, evolve and hopefully oneday return it to its former glory, I would hope they eventually see the light and start banning these fools.

SaltyMuppet #12 Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• 3980 battles

Not really on topic but it is a YouTube vid. Check it out...

https://youtu.be/tqfwXCqvX-4

What am I doing wrong I want that to be a link??

oh it is now lol

Edited by AngryMunky666, 09 February 2019 - 11:06 AM.

”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”

ZIGZAGZ #13 Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:23 PM

Sergeant

• 19822 battles
  • [KILLS]

We had a post called Banning Players, where we collected tens of players worth of screenshots with abysmal thousands of downvotes. It got striked since their names are not allowed to be shared. Players that accumulated thousands of downvotes, were still online every week, afking in games all about.

And then WG is suddenly on the ball for other useless things like.....

My old IGN was BANGED. And WG responded to somebody reporting my name as improper, and gave me a name violation.

I had to speak to a mod and challenge the decision and they refused to return my ign as it was 'improper and could refer to a sexual act'...

Are they for real? They run a tank shooter multiplayer game, and they don't allow the word BANG? Best part was, they used the word itself in their own announcements (can be googled). What a joke fest.

If Banged can refer to a sexual act, then shoot can refer to a sexual act too. Double standard bs.

Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 09 February 2019 - 02:25 PM.

jzmalexander #14 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:10 PM

Sergeant

• 12978 battles
  • [JD]
Lol I got trolled worse than that. Those people being trolled have solid ground to move. NOT THE CASE when Kv-2 decides to block the whole team on the bridge on canal... If only there was friendly fire, but that would just mean that the trolls would troll us with f2f. So there's just no other way than banning them.

SaltyMuppet #15 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• 3980 battles

The naming and shaming is a policy here however I don’t think WG can do anything about people expressing views on other platforms. They might suggest he don’t name and shame on his YouTube contributor channel. Bushka has done a lot for WG profile so there would be a huge rage post on here if they did punish him while letting complete morons roll around like that.

Friendly fire would kill this game.

How did people get the M60? If it was a gift tank it should be removed from his account.

SaltyMuppet #16 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 3980 battles

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 10 February 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

We had a post called Banning Players, where we collected tens of players worth of screenshots with abysmal thousands of downvotes. It got striked since their names are not allowed to be shared. Players that accumulated thousands of downvotes, were still online every week, afking in games all about.

And then WG is suddenly on the ball for other useless things like.....

My old IGN was BANGED. And WG responded to somebody reporting my name as improper, and gave me a name violation.

I had to speak to a mod and challenge the decision and they refused to return my ign as it was 'improper and could refer to a sexual act'...

Are they for real? They run a tank shooter multiplayer game, and they don't allow the word BANG? Best part was, they used the word itself in their own announcements (can be googled). What a joke fest.

If Banged can refer to a sexual act, then shoot can refer to a sexual act too. Double standard bs.

When I played for a short period at the very beginning when the game was released I had MOFO in my tag and was reported and had name violation imposed. Yet when I complained Pimp was equally offensive that was ignored.

WG need to stop thinking they know what people read into certain words. Bang is a noise/sound and of course I know what they assumed. So it is them who are really wrong by going straight to the slang use of the term.

I was trolled on the forum by a lot of long term posters which made me angry enough to leave the game completely. This time round I am finding the forum a much better place to come to so I congratulate all here for not raging at others. Sure there are some heated discussions but nothing like the BS that it was way back then.

Edited by AngryMunky666, 09 February 2019 - 10:31 PM.

ZIGZAGZ #17 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:59 AM

Sergeant

• 19822 battles
  • [KILLS]

View PostAngryMunky666, on 10 February 2019 - 06:28 AM, said:

When I played for a short period at the very beginning when the game was released I had MOFO in my tag and was reported and had name violation imposed. Yet when I complained Pimp was equally offensive that was ignored.

WG need to stop thinking they know what people read into certain words. Bang is a noise/sound and of course I know what they assumed. So it is them who are really wrong by going straight to the slang use of the term.

I was trolled on the forum by a lot of long term posters which made me angry enough to leave the game completely. This time round I am finding the forum a much better place to come to so I congratulate all here for not raging at others. Sure there are some heated discussions but nothing like the BS that it was way back then.

Penetration is an even more 'suggestive' term with sexual reference than BANGED, but that's clearly fine.

I'm so annoyed by their double standards. Gotta make do with this lame name ZIGZAG haha.

Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 12 February 2019 - 07:00 AM.

__Grifter__ #18 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]
This very account was previously called __BettySwollocks__ until I was indeed reported by someone and given a name violation. 

SaltyMuppet #19 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• 3980 battles
The whole PC thing is crazy everywhere. Yet young people have Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram etc and WG is worried about us corrupting their young players... Get real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users